AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-06, 22:25   Link #921
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Well folks just like everywhere, anime is not the preferred film type for most mainstream audiences...it is expected that Bleach would not break any records...not everyone in Japan loves and adores anime...that is only a stereotype
Old 2009-01-07, 00:18   Link #922
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
So, I saw the movie today in Tokyo. I thought it was really good. Better then the 1st movie and WAY better then the second. This one had a way darker tone then the previous ones with just about every scene taking place at night. For those of you who want a detailed synopsis and spoiler of the movie, just request it in this thread and I'll post answers to any questions you guys have.
This is me being a total Yoruichi fangirl, but what did she do in her parts in the movie? And same thing with Soi Fon. ^_^
Old 2009-01-07, 01:04   Link #923
Yokai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Well folks just like everywhere, anime is not the preferred film type for most mainstream audiences...it is expected that Bleach would not break any records...not everyone in Japan loves and adores anime...that is only a stereotype
True, but a tleast it is big enough to actually still exist. Where's American animation at now a-days? oh yeah, nowhere. D=

My 2 cents on that, oh yah, and the movie is same old same old. Do they always have to play the "people forgot about you" card, and also the "kidnap" card?
Old 2009-01-07, 05:06   Link #924
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Where's American animation at now a-days? oh yeah, nowhere. D=
Disney
Pixar

just to name a couple
Old 2009-01-07, 10:03   Link #925
Bleach Rulse

Yes American animations are not good like those from Japan.You must seen it that more anime and manga series and movies witch comes from Japan are more popular thane any Disney animation !!!
Old 2009-01-07, 13:23   Link #926
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Rulse View Post
Yes American animations are not good like those from Japan.You must seen it that more anime and manga series and movies witch comes from Japan are more popular thane any Disney animation !!!
I seriously doubt that. Anime and Manga Otaku's are a rarity in the U.S. It's the reason I come online. I have no one to discuss it with.

In fact the first ones were based on Disney characters. If you watch Maze the Megaburst Space. You will see the influence of Disney characters. Japanese animation is better than US's but it isn't as popular as the Disney and Pixar releases.

On topic: Urahara fights a lot! I can wait to see that! Urahara pwns!
Old 2009-01-07, 14:21   Link #927
Bleach Rulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I seriously doubt that. Anime and Manga Otaku's are a rarity in the U.S. It's the reason I come online. I have no one to discuss it with.

In fact the first ones were based on Disney characters. If you watch Maze the Megaburst Space. You will see the influence of Disney characters. Japanese animation is better than US's but it isn't as popular as the Disney and Pixar releases.

On topic: Urahara fights a lot! I can wait to see that! Urahara pwns!
Yes but know you can see that Japan manga and animo are more popular than U.S.A all fan's of animo will agree that Japan animo are way better than American !!
Old 2009-01-07, 14:36   Link #928
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

ugh...a lot of the 'anime influenced' cartoons imo end up being garbage, then again, I'm not a kid anymore. There's still a lot of old school artists that dislike the anime style because it doesn't follow traditional animation.

Quote:
Yes but know you can see that Japan manga and animo are more popular than U.S.A all fan's of animo will agree that Japan animo are way better than American !!
speak for yourself, not for everybody. Japan puts out as much garbage as America.

Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited > most anime
Old 2009-01-07, 15:58   Link #929
Bleach Rulse

Yes but ,this animo have more story and more drama then i don't know Batman,Superman and others .I it's that u.s.a animo are more for children then for teens !!!This is part of forum were are we talking about Bleach so lets get back to forum .So i would ask someone when will it be ear Bleach episode 202,203,204 ?
Old 2009-01-07, 16:28   Link #930
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

<.< er hem...anime is considered for kids in Japan, teens and adults read the manga
Old 2009-01-07, 16:55   Link #931
Scarlett_Rain55

Weaboo alert!! Though I kind of agree. I kind of don't like cartoons as much because they're mostly episodic, which I hate.
Old 2009-01-07, 17:26   Link #932
Sinta

You do realize that HENTAI is anime right?
Old 2009-01-07, 18:35   Link #933
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Rulse View Post
Yes but ,this animo have more story and more drama then i don't know Batman,Superman and others .I it's that u.s.a animo are more for children then for teens !!!This is part of forum were are we talking about Bleach so lets get back to forum .So i would ask someone when will it be ear Bleach episode 202,203,204 ?

ej ba smiri polako xd

They will be aired every tuesday i guess xD

Old 2009-01-07, 20:27   Link #934
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinta View Post
you do realize that hentai is anime right?
...my world is destroyed
Old 2009-01-07, 22:30   Link #935
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
...my world is destroyed
Well thats not what I was going for....
Old 2009-01-07, 22:50   Link #936
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I know, I'm just being silly
Old 2009-01-08, 09:27   Link #937
sorbet
vicious fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
T

Eh, no it didn't really do well in Japan.

It went from 3rd place on the first week to the 10th place on the second week and remained in the tenth place for three weeks. While the other two movies (WALL.E and MAJOR) that were introduced together simultaneously with the Bleach movie (Fade To Black) were either going up and up or continued to remain in the top. But no movies, I've seen in anywhere that fell straight down in one large gap from number 3rd place to the tenth place.

Guess these people in Japan couldn't be bothered with a Bleach movie, whatmore with the fact that it's an IchiKiai movie.

Get all the facts before starting craps, will you? I know you are choking that IchiRuki movie is doing so well while no one gives a fuck about your pairings but at least try to make sense for once. Memories of Nobody started off at fifth in its first week and went straight off the top ten on it second week. In the end it only earned $1,228,917.

DDR earned $6,915,595 and is still the best record for Bleach movie for now.

So far Fade to Black earns $6,032,296 by its fourth week and is roughly $880,000 behind DDR record. I wouldn't say people aren't bother with it. In fact, looks like people do care about it. It's not a mega project movie like Wall-E (and seriously, comparing Bleach to Wall-E?) or a movie focusing on baseball friendship, Fade to Black is almost shoujo yet it earned this much. Only the blinds and haters will say it is not doing well. It is doing damn great for Bleach standard.
Old 2009-01-08, 09:35   Link #938
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Triggers an Ichigo flipped out

Mayuri has a spare memory or a spare brains?

I find it odd, if it's true that everybody who gets sliced by the sickle, will get his memory erased......what about Urahara and Ichigo? I need to knock my head against the table again. He can't remember Rukia whom he inserted Hongyouku in either. Forget Rukia, I can a little bit accept, but forgetting totally where he put Hongyouku, has got to be the greatest joke of the town.

Also, were there more than two villains, cause if I've remembered from reading the spoilers, the brother and sister were supposed to be dead, turned into a hollow and end up in Huenco Mundo. What then is the one that was unleashed by Mayuri? The hollow parasites?

To simply put.....the brother and sister unleash the hollow parasites out from the storage lab that was kept by Urahara?

Eh, no it didn't really do well in Japan.

Quote:

It went from 3rd place on the first week to the 10th place on the second week and remained in the tenth place for three weeks. While the other two movies (WALL.E and MAJOR) that were introduced together simultaneously with the Bleach movie (Fade To Black) were either going up and up or continued to remain in the top. But no movies, I've seen in anywhere that fell straight down in one large gap from number 3rd place to the tenth place.

Guess these people in Japan couldn't be bothered with a Bleach movie, whatmore with the fact that it's an IchiKiai movie.
HEY MANFAN!

Seems you're still riding a fail!ship so I'll keep this brief so you can try and keep it afloat.

Comparing an anime movie to a worldwide Pixar release? You are certainly grasping for straws aren't you?

The fact that a movie that is shippy as hell is doing almost as well as DDR, which was a pure shounen action film speaks volumes for it's popularity.

Oh and you might want to check YouTube for the Kubo/Morita/Oririn/normal people fangirling/boying.

Honestly, you people's paranoia keeps me entertained beyond anything else.

Btw, I thought you weren't an IchiHime fan? Why are you in the IchiHime fan club on BA?

Ciao.
Old 2009-01-08, 14:43   Link #939
Ichigo&Rukia

IchiKiai? Problems with grammar? 0.0 I didn't know Rukia is actually Rukiai.
Old 2009-01-08, 14:53   Link #940
Warchef

Didn't you know? He/she is a closet IchiRuki fan.

They just added the ai because IchiRuki is love after all
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name