AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-27, 00:44   Link #2901
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I always go do my cases tribunal for the day after getting derp/rude/bad team mates, it makes me feel better .

And I had riven today who skipped a team fight throwing the game because we weren't following their "orders"(which would have let the other team free baron...) and walked away and just watched them push with GA and full hp sigh...
Ya there was this ezreal who won`t join into any team fight cause apparently his support took his cs and was "bad" so he proceed to farming entire game, I was the jungler in that game and akali had 8-1 and top (forgot who) was around 3-1 as well, like we were 15ish kills ahead by 15 min ( lots of counter ganks and ganks went on), and yet we dragged the game on till 40 minute and lost an inhib ( barely won) just because one team mate decided not to participate in any team fight. I say he deserved his daily report for the day from me.

Imo morgana ult is also quite dangerous because aside from the set it does high dmg and aoe stun, it forces the enemy team to make the decision of rather to get stun and continue taking that damage from the other team, or to retreat back.

Btw is it just me or do anyone else think Rengar scales down pretty bad, I was in a ranked once where we won even though an opposing Rengar have 20-1, maybe it was the game throwing but against my irelia it doesn't seem like he's doing suitable damage considering how fed he was.
Old 2012-09-27, 16:09   Link #2902
Kreceir

About being reported... someone wanted to report me because I had Pulse fire Ezreal skin and said I was showing of the Money that apparently my whore of a mother earned...

I pretty much muted him after he said that we won barely after we lost baron and 3 people. but we won the team fight for a 3 for 5 exchange.

It boggles my mind how people can react or behave because of a single skin.
But hey... Welcome to the miserable side of the LoL community
Old 2012-09-28, 00:07   Link #2903
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
About being reported... someone wanted to report me because I had Pulse fire Ezreal skin and said I was showing of the Money that apparently my whore of a mother earned...

I pretty much muted him after he said that we won barely after we lost baron and 3 people. but we won the team fight for a 3 for 5 exchange.

It boggles my mind how people can react or behave because of a single skin.
But hey... Welcome to the miserable side of the LoL community
Pulsefire? Im Jelly =(

Btw Riot did it again == in a normal game then everyone got d.c......o Riot o you...
Old 2012-09-28, 01:29   Link #2904
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Haven't had one of those in quite a while, although they are lolworthy moments. 5v5->4v5->4v4->3v3->1v2->me against the minions
Quote:
About being reported...
Once made a very unusual Teemo/Kayle lane with jungling Fiddle. We actually dominated pretty hard and while Fiddles was taking on drake, I stopped by to get the last hit, giving me exactly the amount of money I needed to finish an item. He sure seemed interested in my life after that. Worth noting, he actually sucked at playing Fiddlesticks, unleashing failed over-the-wall crowstorms that hit nothing and going 1v3->dead->OMG Y U NO HELP! ...did that 3 times. Yeah.

Quote:
Btw is it just me or do anyone else think Rengar scales down pretty bad, I was in a ranked once where we won even though an opposing Rengar have 20-1, maybe it was the game throwing but against my irelia it doesn't seem like he's doing suitable damage considering how fed he was.
It really depends on how he's built and how you're countering him. During free week, I remember getting an AtMogMallet and a MoM (kinda early hexdrinker) to counter HP shredders. It worked well enough for that game but is definitely bad for different matchups. In any case, bruisers are meant to be just like that; offtanks with enough damage to be a considerable force, but not really into carry territory.

P.S: Garen with void staff, because demacian justice deals magic dmg! Riot, please make it true dmg so that I never have to see this again >_<
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:56   Link #2905
Zakoo

Kah zix is fun to play but i fear that aside an extrem feed and snowball effect he may be weak in tt, the mage and carry are always protected by the support or the tank ... I evolve q then e and r i find z quite weak.

And anyhow i once sais rengar was weak, i firmly believed it cause since he was released i always had a shitty rengar in my team. I took it cause i was bored previous week, that thing is insane you just need to ninja gank bot lane, the support dies in two q. Unbelievable
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 06:04   Link #2906
Kreceir

After the patch where Rengar got buffed, his burst dmg is dealing quite a large ammount.
I always see a Rengar with Triforce / LW / GA and maybe a IE / or a Warmogs cause i can't even reach late game when ever i'm with or against a Rengar these days.
Old 2012-09-28, 08:38   Link #2907
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I know I've said I've been doing well with Diana jungling w/RoA/Cata early, but I just stomped today , almost finished item build too with a triple kill too.
Images
large
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 10:19   Link #2908
Kreceir

Nicely done, glad to see someone else playing Diana as a Jungler apart from my self

I just tried out Kha'zix. He's quite a fun champion to play as though I Didn't really know what to Evolve.
Since the people I was playing against Didn't run away at all...
So I evolved Q / E / R I guess it depends in what situation you are in as you would Evolve the Ability's.
Old 2012-09-28, 12:44   Link #2909
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Didn't really know what to Evolve
QER is pretty much staple, since they increase his assassin potential and that's his primary role. Still, evolved W can be very fun to use from point blank range against enemies with large hitboxes (Cho, Nautilus or enhanced champions). The best thing about this guy is definitely his mecha skin, it's so awesome!
Old 2012-09-28, 14:51   Link #2910
Kreceir

About his skin, i have it
Maybe its a really bad habbit for my wallet but...
Lately I'm buying champion bundles when ever they come out
When I evolve his R in his mecha skin its looks really Amazing! way better then his standard skin.

And I have now like 104 Champion of the 105 currently available only missing Vladimir
Old 2012-09-28, 15:14   Link #2911
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's nice! I have roughly 40, can't really get enough for everyone, although I leave out classic champions till they drop to 3.15k or less.
Old 2012-09-28, 20:39   Link #2912
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So Mecha Kazix is worth it? I'm on the fence to be honest, because it costs 1350rp. I've heard some people say it's not worth the extra money, but others say its good.

As for champ count, I have all but 4... though I have like 18k RP and 10k IP so I can technically get them if I wanted to. Just waiting on their sales tbh, as IMO the only things worth my money that I bought are the original 40 champ bundles and the 7 rune page ones. Don't wanna pay more if I have to.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 21:17   Link #2913
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So Mecha Kazix is worth it? I'm on the fence to be honest, because it costs 1350rp. I've heard some people say it's not worth the extra money, but others say its good.

As for champ count, I have all but 4... though I have like 18k RP and 10k IP so I can technically get them if I wanted to. Just waiting on their sales tbh, as IMO the only things worth my money that I bought are the original 40 champ bundles and the 7 rune page ones. Don't wanna pay more if I have to.
If you haven't gotten him, get the bundle it is a steal, you get the champion for free basically . Otherwise it has a really neat set of animations and visual effects different from the base from when I've seen it.
MAL
Old 2012-09-28, 21:46   Link #2914
Kreceir

I think it will turn into 975 RP once the bundle sale is over like most Champion bundles when its end.

I usually get the new Champion + Skin bundle since it only cost like 1462 in total.
Thats like 488 RP cheaper from a total of 1950 RP if you bought the Champion (for RP) and skin separate.
That is 11.62€ and 15$ dollars in total.
That is like around 2,80€ and 3$ discount,
Numbers may be small but, any discount to its original price is a quite a win for me.

Math isn't really my biggest thing, so I may be wrong.
But anyway besides my attempt to look smart... Any discount is a great deal

Last edited by Kreceir; 2012-09-28 at 22:00.
Kreceir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 21:58   Link #2915
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I think it will turn into 975 RP once the bundle sale is over like most Champion bundles when its end.
Unlikely, Riot said that they consider it basically legendary skin, so they priced lower than since it was his release skin.
MAL
Old 2012-09-28, 22:03   Link #2916
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Unlikely, Riot said that they consider it basically legendary skin, so they priced lower than since it was his release skin.
Really? Its rather unusually(at least for me) that the release a new champion with a skin higher then a basic price of 975 RP.
Old 2012-09-29, 00:14   Link #2917
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Really? Its rather unusually(at least for me) that the release a new champion with a skin higher then a basic price of 975 RP.
See the red posts by Hippalus in this thread explaining it some:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...77864#29677864
MAL
Old 2012-09-30, 18:47   Link #2918
Kreceir

I had some fun as Singed lately.

I went up against oddly enough Blitzcrank solo top.
When ever he grabbed me I just Flinged and him and running away while he chased me with poisen ^^;

I somehow ended up getting a RoA in 14 minutes after there jungler failed to gank me 2 times and it ended me getting double kill twice with in 5 minutes time.
Old 2012-10-01, 02:27   Link #2919
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Someone gotta try this in a game once lol
Old 2012-10-01, 05:28   Link #2920
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Awesome dunk, should have added a leaping Kha'zix and a rocket Tristana in there! Death from above

How low can people fall? Leechers using macros to dodge auto-kick system...in freaking co-op vs AI <_<

Tags
league of legends, lol