AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 7 16.28%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 27.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 30.23%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 20.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-26, 13:20   Link #61
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
He wears it in his right hand. It's an IS circle...I think, red in color, and it seems to have anti-magic or magic breaking properties, since Jail's clinch pretty much shattered Fate's Zamber. Jail's powers seem to be summoning red strings, that can be manipulated accordingly.
Shattered Zamber just like that?! 0_0
Reminds me of somebody using golden strings from the OC thread.

Quote:
Expectedly, awesome bitch Quattro shows why she's so dirty and awesome. Activating Lutecia's fail-safe after toying with her, playing the mind game with Deici, she actually looks more evil than Doctor. I mean, at least the Doctor is shameless when it comes to this kind of things.
Well, the more hard-to-deal-with villains, the better.

Quote:
Lutecia's befriending meter just shot up 89%. Though I must say, damn you Seven Arcs. I can't stress how much I hate the "mind-controlled", "body doesn't respond to thoughts", etc plot device, especially when you JUST know they're going to get a good end out of it..
Tried and true formula getting overused.

Quote:
LOL, it actually felt like Garyuu was befriending material. You know... maybe they should've made him a familiar... voiceless doesn't really show anything but silent devotion...
Yeah. At least you get 'Kyukuru!' from Fried.

Quote:
Jail = entertainment. He never ceases to crack me up. In fact, I'd almost say that angry!Fate is somewhat annoying, seeing how she just snaps before Jail's mind games. It's rational, but I suppose I wish she could be a little more...professional.
That's our resident crackpot mad scientist for ya!

Quote:
Agito becoming Signum's = 89%. Zest is pretty much writing his own will now, and it's all about how Signum is a good knight, a true Belka knight blah blah blah for Agito's sake. Though it does look like Zest's time is almost up... he can't even use Agito's flames anymore in Unison... he was almost breathless against Vita for most parts, but a single cartridge had him breathing heavily already now. Though that wind-looking shot of his... It's exactly what Isdera uses, though not as powerful.
I knew I had to wait for this before continuing with RevivalS! Looks like we have another Unison device on our hands! It's a good thing I was prepared! Well, Isdera is Signum's rival, deshou?

Quote:
Nanoha knows Vivio has no mama.
Then why the memory of a mama?

Quote:
Looks like Stars may turn the tides next episode.
Good.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-26, 13:21   Link #62
Flar

So the road is clear now?

Ep 23, more RF getting owned and flashbacks. Vice and Zafira get ready to go out, Lutecia gets spectarularily antagonized, more flashback and she proceeds to destroy the numbers. Quattro gets her head bitten off by a giant bug. situation stabilize.

Ep24, our heroes overcome their different predicaments. Fate releases her true power after having been transported to scags center of power. Vice gives a boost to Tea, who activates level 3 and flies. Nanoha and Vita sink the cradle, but too late. True end boss appears.

ep25 , heroes regroup, and their team obliterates the danger, by going past the safety limit. Possibility of Nanoha vaporizing El Hazard and getting injured/losing RH (or something like that). Vivio dies like the useless moeblob she is.

ep26. Aftermath. All is well, everyone is happy, and the people you thought died in the last assault are shown barely sporting superficial scars.

Not even hoping for some character development. The StrikerS director obviously think boring vague fanservice and flashbacks is character development.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:24   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Thus Sith Lord Chaos' words would've been heeded.
Hehhhh~ ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Re: Fate's capture - I remember I once said she's gonna get stuffed into a can... Praying hard that Seven Arcs/Ivory don't take me THAT seriously for once...
On the brightside, this might answer Nightengale's question on how Fate could take longer than 3 hours...

If you remember what I mean
Old 2007-08-26, 13:32   Link #64
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Yeah. At least you get 'Kyukuru!' from Fried.
Which could be copied and paste as many times as they want

Just need to change the tone and pitch

Quote:
I knew I had to wait for this before continuing with RevivalS! Looks like we have another Unison device on our hands! It's a good thing I was prepared! Well, Isdera is Signum's rival, deshou?
Agito and Signum? I don't know... Feels kinda weird seeing how she could unison with Rein.

If it does happen, doesn't that make her way way more stronger than Vita?

Quote:
Planted? Or maybe it's just instinct.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:33   Link #65
Key Board
Carbon

Apparently Fate is fighting in an AMF saturated zone too

so I guess that answers certain questions asked last week
Old 2007-08-26, 13:41   Link #66
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

As for the mama thing, Vivio has a mama, but the real mama is long dead, since Schach did state that her origin is those of Ancient Belka times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Apparently Fate is fighting in an AMF saturated zone too

so I guess that answers certain questions asked last week
Well, to me, I never doubted that place would have AMF. Drones are there in bundles, so naturally there would be a degree of AMF.

The main question was the concentration, and this episode showed that there's a decent degree of it at least, though I suppose we'll never know if one place's is more powerful than the other. Well, other than the Forwards at least.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:42   Link #67
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
According to Schach, DNA examination revealed that Vivio is someone of around 300 years ago.
As she is such a old person, Nanoha was sure her "mama" in her memory (thanks to Project F) no longer exists by now.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:42   Link #68
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Shattered Zamber just like that?! 0_0
Reminds me of somebody using golden strings from the OC thread.
Hahaha, I'm yet to watch the episode but it already sounds awesome (Stupid nico had to ask me to change password today )
Old 2007-08-26, 13:46   Link #69
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Which could be copied and paste as many times as they want

Just need to change the tone and pitch
Just like a pokemon.

Quote:
Agito and Signum? I don't know... Feels kinda weird seeing how she could unison with Rein.

If it does happen, doesn't that make her way way more stronger than Vita?
Not really complaining much. It'll make her and Fate's rivalry more even now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
According to Schach, DNA examination revealed that Vivio is someone of around 300 years ago.
As she is such a old person, Nanoha was sure her "mama" in her memory (thanks to Project F) no longer exists by now.
Ah... I see.
Eternal loli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Hahaha, I'm yet to watch the episode but it already sounds awesome (Stupid nico had to ask me to change password today )
Almost exactly how Serge does it! Only this time, it seems more technological than magical.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-26, 13:46   Link #70
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Btw, what was it with Nanoha talking about 'looking for someone who'll care for Vivio" and the "I'm a person of the skies" talk? That part somewhat eluded me...

Quote:
Ah... I see.
Eternal loli?
No, it means that Vivio was based of someone of 300 years ago, as in Saint King. (( Now we have an idea of Ancient Belka timelines...somewhat. ))

Unless Vivio's mama is an immortal Saint Kaiserin or something, there's no way she's alive.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-26, 13:47   Link #71
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

You know I don't think I ever saw the 21st RAW...
But 22 sounds kinda nice... Argh why isn't my Nanoha buddy on MSN so I can blab to him!? /cry
Old 2007-08-26, 13:47   Link #72
princesa_Ameria

Send a message via MSN to princesa_Ameria
Spoiler for Bardiche Zamber X__X:
Old 2007-08-26, 13:55   Link #73
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Btw, what was it with Nanoha talking about 'looking for someone who'll care for Vivio" and the "I'm a person of the skies" talk? That part somewhat eluded me...
"I'm a person of skies" and "I've fallen once, actually"...
Nanoha is basically saying that as she's a soldier, she may permanently leave Vivio forever anytime in her future missions, so she thinks she doesn't deserve to look after Vivio.
Typical comment from professionals who are putting their lives on stake, I say.

Well, that and Nanoha, knowing her own personality, wasn't sure she can be a good mama, apparently.

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-08-26 at 14:11.
Old 2007-08-26, 14:02   Link #74
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesa_Ameria View Post
Spoiler for Bardiche Zamber X__X:
Aether Thread?
Old 2007-08-26, 14:05   Link #75
princesa_Ameria

Send a message via MSN to princesa_Ameria
Spoiler for Ep 22 Part 1 [Youtube]:
Old 2007-08-26, 14:08   Link #76
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Aether Thread?
I thought the same thing.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-26, 14:10   Link #77
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well looks like the guys may actually make a small comeback. Though I'm doubting we'd ever see Zafira in human form. Finally we get the finish of Vice saga with him probably saving Teana from her dangerous situation. Heck if they don't get pwned even Chrono might decide to come out and fight a bit. Unless they are brining that fleet out to see Carim .

Must be rough on Fate under the heavy AMF. But guess 2 or now 3 vs 1 plus AMF is the only way they can keep her from finishing things quickly with her limiters off. I'm sure she'll bust her way to victory, maybe deciding she's got to use sonic form .

Yep the mind control card has been played. But guess after manipulating Ginga it's not as huge a shock. Now Erio+Caro will have to beat down Lutecia to finish that off. Might even see a number or two switching sides if the bit we saw here was any indication of doubters in the following.
Old 2007-08-26, 14:12   Link #78
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Random thoughts

Spoiler for Thought 1::

Spoiler for Thought 2::

Spoiler for Thought 3::

Spoiler for Thought 4::

Add-on:

Something puzzles me. Subaru used the Relic Circle when she went berserk and STKJ-ized. Gin-nee, however, still used the Shooting Arts with her old Belkan Triangle. That should mean that the Shooting Arts is only compatitable with the Belkan system, right?

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2007-08-26 at 14:23.
Old 2007-08-26, 14:20   Link #79
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesa_Ameria View Post
Spoiler for Ep 22 Part 1 [Youtube]:
Seems like the Cradle has lots of beam turrets after all. And the Air grunts are proving to be quite deserving of their name. Go! TSA Air Force! Show 'em what grunts can do!

Quattro mentions something about Sein, Cinque and Dieci being too nice(?)

The girl Vice shot is also acquaintances of Signum and Alto. She seems to be quite familiar with Vice.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-26, 14:23   Link #80
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
The girl Vice shot is also acquaintances of Signum and Alto. She seems to be quite familiar with Vice.
She's his little sister, Ragna(?) Granscenic.
I missed cast list at airing, but cast list proved it.
Closed Thread