AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-11, 02:26   Link #1
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

predictions! SPOILER

i said spoiler soooo no reason for spoiler tags in here.

Neji is gonna fight the spider guy. Its ovbious wats gonna happen now. Neji will fight to the death he will show off a special skill we have yet to see.

Kiba, Shika, and Naruto go on run into the remaining 2 sounds Kiba will take one of them on noticing how he might have the best advantage, He will fight to the death.

Shika and Naruto will go on run into the last one. Shika prevents Naruto from interfering, or Naruto is tied up/knocked out Shika fights to the death.

Sasuke comes out. Naruto vs Sasuke.

tats about it. We will see each of their best jutsus. They will all be near death. I think they all live tho.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 02:33   Link #2
Memnoch

I really doubt they would kill off all the people. I don't even think any of them will die.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 02:40   Link #3
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

I say that they kill spiderman and the girl that looks like a boy.

but the two headed lady/man will just make it across the boarder with sasuke, and shika and the gang must end the chase.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 04:14   Link #4
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch
I really doubt they would kill off all the people. I don't even think any of them will die.
How can u say that when one of the sounds is already dead? and posablly so is chouji?
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 04:25   Link #5
Memnoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfzilla
How can u say that when one of the sounds is already dead? and posablly so is chouji?

What I meant to say was that I don't think any of the good guys will die.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 04:26   Link #6
AnimeFangirl

But isn't Chouji already dead?
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 04:48   Link #7
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch
What I meant to say was that I don't think any of the good guys will die.
o ok yea but like Dorfl said Chouji mite have already died but i guess we wont find out for sure till later.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 06:50   Link #8
Saizuchi
Digital Revolver EX

Send a message via AIM to Saizuchi Send a message via MSN to Saizuchi Send a message via Yahoo to Saizuchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i said spoiler soooo no reason for spoiler tags in here.

Neji is gonna fight the spider guy. Its ovbious wats gonna happen now. Neji will fight to the death he will show off a special skill we have yet to see.

Kiba, Shika, and Naruto go on run into the remaining 2 sounds Kiba will take one of them on noticing how he might have the best advantage, He will fight to the death.

Shika and Naruto will go on run into the last one. Shika prevents Naruto from interfering, or Naruto is tied up/knocked out Shika fights to the death.

Sasuke comes out. Naruto vs Sasuke.

tats about it. We will see each of their best jutsus. They will all be near death. I think they all live tho.
Reffering to my old Y.A.N.P. Thread
Sasuke vs. Naruto
I have one word for this...Predictable. I think Sasuke is going to whoop Naruto; even when Naruto goes Kyubi on him. Sasuke is going to hand Naruto his ass. But first Sasuke needs to become more powerful from Orochimaru. I think Sasuke might lose the second fight due to Naruto becoming alot stronger. I think Naruto might find what he has been looking for.
Saizuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 08:44   Link #9
archzai

i dont read the manga... but i find it REALLY hard... for Sasuke to beat Gamabunta?!?!?!
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 11:48   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Kidoumaru may get beaten by Neji (unfortanely... well, if Kidoumaru goes level , I doubt Neji can take him), Tayuya gets beaten by Kiba (unfortanely again) and then Sakon kicks Naruto's and Shika's butts. I hope this happens.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 11:55   Link #11
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Why make an other thread when it was already discussed in the 192 chapter thread?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 12:22   Link #12
Antonik

Because this is a prediction thread, and that one is a discussion of 192?
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 12:59   Link #13
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
I am not sure the naruto sasuke fight need take place- i mean, all sasuke wants to do is get strong to kill his brother right? someone needs to tell that fool that all orochimaru wants him for is his wonderous young voluptious body... wait. no. ... all orchimaru wants to do with sasuke is to take over his body, so he again, can be young... and he can continue destroying the leaf.
Quote:
I have one word for this...Predictable. I think Sasuke is going to whoop Naruto; even when Naruto goes Kyubi on him. Sasuke is going to hand Naruto his ass. But first Sasuke needs to become more powerful from Orochimaru. I think Sasuke might lose the second fight due to Naruto becoming alot stronger. I think Naruto might find what he has been looking for.
... ... ... ... ... ... well... ... ... you know when sasuke got bitten by orochimaru the first time he couldnt do shit till he got used to it?

well... this time the seal is so strong, they stuck him in a barrel to help him survive it.

so... naruto busts open the barrier/barrel

Naruto: sasuke! you idiot! blah blah blah
Sasuke: Ugh. pain. *insert shaking gif here*
Naruto: why did you run away? all you need is someone precious to protect!
Sasuke: Ugh. pain. wait. what did you say?

alternative 2

Naruto: Sasuke! You idiot! blah blah blah
Sasuke: i have always hated you! die!
Naruto: what is this? feh.
Sasuke: what how can this be?
Naruto: why did you run away? all you need is someone precious to protect!
Sasuke: oh. DOH!
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 13:13   Link #14
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

i think the process will be finally done when they have the chance at the barrel

i dont think chouji will die. my guess is neji, chouji, and kiba wil just lie there, and when the team returns they'll be picked up. Or since the mission is taking longer than planed, Kakashi, Gai, kurnei and SHIT forgot the smoking guy's name. But i doubt they'll waste 4 jounins to look for 5 genins and a chounin. actually they might considering one of them is an Uchia, the other a Hyuga, and finally they have Kyubi running around. NOt safe to leave them die or secrets exposed to sound.
Old 2003-11-11, 13:25   Link #15
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

if that was so, they would have not sent them in the first place, and the genins would have replaced the chunins that were getting her doccuments, and the chunins would have gone to fetch sasuke

this is not the case. naruto is "protecting a precious person" so he will be able to fight better and harder than any of the chunins that could have been sent.

my guess is that genma's team helps them with the last 2 people... but i find that unlikely... they may heal chouji, because it is hard to miss the sound of an aircraft carrier (or chouji doing super-multisize no jutsu) hitting the ground. after they heal chouju they go after the other genins, helping clean up the sound nins. so then, everyone is there for sasuke's unveilng.

if tsunade sends backup, it will be only 1 jounin at the most.

tsunade thinks that sasuke just walked out of the village alone, trying to find orochimaru (or else she would have sent some jounins with the genins)
Old 2003-11-11, 13:29   Link #16
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
hobo baggins, there are no jounins to be sent, they're all either dead or on a mission, they didnt have jounins and chuunins to spare to go get Sasuke

and now that chouji is skinny, ifhe lives, i bet he gets Ino and Sakura in bed
Old 2003-11-11, 13:33   Link #17
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

no " " between hobo and baggins thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoro
Or since the mission is taking longer than planed, Kakashi, Gai, kurnei and SHIT forgot the smoking guy's name
yeah. what i get from thsi is that those 4 jounins will come and get the geinins... i said "ahahaha. no."

they did not have jounins or chunins to spare, but now that a day or so has passed (presumably) (or even a few hours) some jounins/chunins should be returning to the leaf villafe. like genma's team.
Old 2003-11-11, 14:22   Link #18
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

the reason they sent those guys and not those chuunins that were helping tsunde is because most of the gennins are as strong as chuunins (naruto,neji, mabye kiba) and shika is a chuunin about choiji he was only picked cus he and shika work well together otherwise shino woulda come
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 14:26   Link #19
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Shino couldnt go, he was on a mission already
Old 2003-11-11, 16:01   Link #20
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

it was an ovbious joke about the sending jounins....

i doubt the any of konohoa's ninja team will die. Theyre too young?? haha