AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-04, 12:43   Link #17281
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The only one who commented when I posted chapter 2 of Fall of an Empire was Krisslanza. Who also frequents the OC-thread. If it ain't Satashi, chances are you'll get maybe one or two replies if you're lucky in there. And even then it'll have to be NXF. -_-
Even with NxF fics reply chances are kinda low . I hope in the thread every so often, but I just don't seem to have the drive to write anymore .
But this is a good thread with good (though maybe not sane) people and I love you guys . Even started to experiment with 1st person PoV and angst since coming here (although I dunno too much about me writing angst...).

And if anyone has read my fics...don't kill me please....
Old 2007-12-04, 13:05   Link #17282
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Grandis: So this means I'm free to doubt yours as well.
Arcas: <shrugs> Of course.

Quote:
Grandis: Do you know the truth, or just lying to yourself? I find it extremely idiotic of you to claim of knowing the truth if it's just your own, never considering others, never considering that you might be wrong. Why don't you just play in your righteous fairy-tale kingdom? <more serious expression> You're starting to commit the same mistakes I made in the past.
Arcas: I may not know the truth, but I think it's better to say your truth, and change that truth as you go, then to never say anything. And precisely which mistakes are you referring to?

Quote:
Grandis: Here's a bone, Rover. <throws over a chicken bone> And-

Me: CHOTTO MATTE!!! TIME PARADOX! HAYATE IS NOT SO SECRETIVE ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP! AND I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT GRANDIS WAS VERY OPEN ABOUT THIS, RIGHT?!

Grandis: What was that? Anyway, since when did Hayate's privacy became subject to your control?
Arcas: <picks up bone> Okay, now you're just BEGGING for me to hurt you. And I never heard anything about what you're describing...

Mel: Maybe that's because you spend too much time plotting Grandis' demise and not enough listening to everyone else.

Arcas: Now, really. I don't spend all my time doing that...

Mel: REALLY? When was the last time you had a serious conversation with the Aces? Or with ME, for that matter?

Arcas: Uh, well...I can explain that!

Mel: <grabs Arcas' ear> No, I can explain that. And it's a little song to the tune of "I hate Grandis, and I don't care who else I hurt, as long as it means hurting him!" <begins pulling> Now, come on! You're going to see Dauer-hakase about this!

Mel: Everyone, please excuse him - he's normally not like this. And he won't be coming back until there's a resolution for all this. Creator-san?

Reiji: 'Sup?

Mel: Would you mind addressing the rest of everyone's arguments against Arcas?

Reiji: Yeah, yeah, go on...get this all worked out. I'm tired of writing him like this anyway.

Quote:
Grandis: I know, and I already did. What's your point, then? If anybody needs to learn and try to accept here right now, it's you. So what if it's hard? Too much for the Lord of the Dunamists to handle? Bringing up my old flaw is rather stupid since I've obviously gotten over that wall. Just who's the one with the problem, here? It's you, buddy.
Reiji: Grandis, you're more right than you know...

Quote:
Grandis: Learn to let your 'sister' grow, make her own decisions and face her path with support instead of scorn from you. The only reason behind all this nonsense is because you hate me. And you're just trying to half-assedly candy-coat your reasoning by 'doing this for Hayate's sake'. That's already tantamount to you saying that this is the best for her, no matter how hard you try to deny or alter it. You're failing horribly, man. I expected you to be more mature than that.
Reiji: Actually, he DOESN"T hate you. Not really, anyway. He's just pretending to hate you, so he can ignore something bigger...

Quote:
You know what I think? All this Lord of the Dunamist and being chosen by the Goddess stuff has gotten to your head. You seriously seem to think that everything you're doing is justified just because of your pseudo-divine standing supposedly supporting your self-centered opinions. But for me, your just being a destiny-spoiled egotistic brat that can't accept your friend being together with a person you dislike. Always think destiny will go the way you think is proper? That's for you to answer since I don't really belive in destiny much.
Reiji: Arcas tends to swing between two modes when it comes to that. Mode 1 is the ultra-responsible, I-must-save-everyone mode. Mode 2 is the assholeish, "I am the Lord of Dunamists, and you'll do as I say." Basically, he takes turns being crushed under the responsibility of his title (which is ENTIRELY self-inflicted), and being a power-tripping jerk. Fortunately, he's in Mode 1 most of the time. Even MORE fortunately, once he becomes a father, the swings tend to settle down, and he becomes more balanced...I think.

Quote:
I care for Hayate and love her with everything I am. And I want her to be happy. But I am not so haughty as to think that her life is mine to control just because I don't think she's taking a path to greatest happiness. I'll let her make her own decisions (unless they are surefire suicidal, plainly wrong or just plain stupid) and endure it alongside her. I do not promise to keep her from all pain because pain is a part of life. I am not dissillutioning myself with an ideal and everlasting happy lifetime. Our paths is sure to be laden with obstacles and pain. But what I CAN do is to bear that pain with her, and to be someone whom she can lean on in moments of weakness. And she'll do the same for me if ever. And I will be with her in moments of happiness, to ensure as much as I can that she be as happy as she can be with her own perception of happiness, not mine. Hayate is her own person. And her happiness and well-being is my own happiness now. You should understand this since you're already with Mel. But seeing as you are right now with your warped perception off happiness for other people, I'm having doubts that you can hold on to your relationship no matter how divinely-ordained it is.
Mel: <shakes head> No, I still love him - and I always will. You don't know him like I do, when he's himself. Forgive him, Grandis, please, the only reason he's like this is because of his own guilt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Don't complain
Reiji: Yeah, 'bout that. Arcas wouldn't accept a contract from higher powers - it's either his power alone or nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Sure they aren't.....

TV ANNOUNCER
Coming soon to your home, a brand new season of Just Married, staring Arcas and Mel!!!!

If that's not to your liking, we can advance Hayate and Grandis's wedding by a few months and they can star instead

*runs at light speed*

You know, you'd cop a lot less abuse if you just stayed out of their ways and let them continue on as normal.
Reiji: I don't think either of them would appreciate having their lives plastered all over the networks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Pixy: So rather then say observe discretely, look for evidence to acutally support suspicion, or hell even candidly and adultly talk about it... you instead start raving like a mad man, talking about how you'll interfere with them to "test" the relationship, and even attempt to engage him in a psychical confrontation... yeah this is what a reasonable, but concerned person would do.
Reiji: That's the thing - Arcas has pretty much thrown "reasonable" out the window at this point - all he's concerned about is keeping Grandis away from Hayate - which DEFINITELY isn't happening.

Quote:
Felix: Don't forget that if his constant and nearly pointless meddling somehow DID end up damaging or destroying the relationship he will, of course, claim victory citing the fact that his dedicated efforts aimed at sabotaging it succeed... Ignoring the fact that without this totally artificial and pointless interference it might well have worked fine.
Pixy: Obviously, but of course we know that if a relationship can't stand up to an assault mounted for no other reason then to try and destroy it then it's not "good enough".
Felix: Well of course.
Reiji: Well, Arcas' (highly irrational) train of thought is that by testing them, he's preparing them for the ups and downs of a romantic relationship, when he's really just being an asshole who's running from his own problems.

Quote:
Felix: It might not be easy, but your making it like getting blood from a fucking stone.
Pixy: I'd also note he has changed and rather nicely while you on the other hand continue to act clingy and whiny, don't you have a wife you should be paying attention too instead?
Felix: Don't be stupid since a "Goddess" said it was "destiny" he can just ignore her at will, nothing bad can happen!
Pixy: Of course silly me. Felix: Which of course only you have a right to judge not her screw the fact she's decided to continue to stay around him of her own free will and enjoys doing so. No that's not "good enough"
Reiji: Actually, this whole affair is probably making Mel consider giving him the couch boot for a least a couple of months...

Quote:
Felix: More or less since Hayate's choice of partner is really NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS TO START WITH.
Reiji: <shrugs> Well, yeah. Everyone KNOWS that, but try telling it to him...

Quote:
Nonsense! I full-heartedly support Arcas with... Whatever it is... That he's... Fighting for...
Reiji: Please don't. Giving the lunatic allies is the LAST thing he needs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*toasts popcorn, and watches the Grandis/Tesla/Arcas debate*

Someone make a full fledged scenario out of this
Reiji: Planning on it...

...IF I MAY HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!!

Once I'm done with current busyness, I'll write out a short that will resolve this whole little issue.

So, until then...<claps hands>...could everyone lay off Arcas? His heart's in the right place...he's just lost his mind, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Saga: To care for one person, be it romantic or family... and to be the very person whom half of everything that makes you to be is granted to your person you love, cherish, and hold a promise and oath of eternity is, is different, as much as they are similar. If you really care for her the way you should, you should know better yourself, that it's not true... that what you're doing now, is the only way to make the person you care about happy.

Reiji: ...I'm sorry. Could you stupify that for me?

Quote:
Rosen: Why would someone like Grandis, the only male worthy of being my rival, even need to be worthy of your respect? Hmmph. Don't ask stupid questions.
Reiji: Uhh, who exactly are you?

Quote:
Saga: Do you think... Hayate would ever be truly happy, living in your glass-cage, where you grasp her heart, shattered in pieces? There's a difference between not letting one make the wrong choice in their life, and dedicating yourself into protecting the future one had chosen. She is not a child, and if hell is the only way she can truly be at ease and happy, then I'll slay the demons who'll try to take her away on that bloody path. And you may not know it, but the path she had laid down her foundation for her future... is already one that will put her through much pain, whether she likes it or not, but it is a path she had chosen. Because that is her dream, as painful as it will be. If you cannot see that, you don't even deserve to be her friend, much less a brother.
Reiji: Problem is, Arcas doesn't see that difference - he's convinced himself that Hayate's choice will cause her pain...

...but he's wrong, of course.

Quote:
Saga: Neither are children anymore. Hayate will one day walk the path where her place, is to watch her soldiers fight and die by her orders. Grandis chose the path where his life is where it is, through pain and suffering, each day maybe his last.
Reiji: Arcas' ultimate purpose in all this (at least to him) is to keep Hayate and Grandis from that suffering - not knowing that he's probably making them suffer in turn.

Quote:
Saga: No one but Hayate herself can determine how much of happiness she wants and deserves. Because as she is, her heart is still in pain, wavering, and she finds it hard to accept the happiness of what you envision. But that is a pain that only she herself can overcome, because that pain is what drives both her dreams. To force that happiness on her is to destroy her dreams.
Reiji: Again, I repeat: Arcas doesn't care what he has to do, as long as she's happy...

Quote:
Tesla: *sighs and activates the recording*

Arcas voice: "...it's about Hayate and what's ultimately best for HER" "...I have resolved to test the both of them" "...forcing the both of them to make their choice and COMMIT to it."
Reiji: Again, the man has lost all sense of logic and reasoning that would make sense to anyone OTHER than himself.

Quote:
Tesla: Keroko-kun?

Keroko-kun: Hey, don't look at me. Last I recall their relationship was never made public during StrikerS, which makes it at least a year before they went public.
Reiji: Finally, something I can truly answer.

Allow me to clarify:

The story where they go public is LegendS, which occurs during one of the timeskips in StrikerS.

StrikerS final showdown occurs in September, and then the Forwards "graduate" the following spring. LegendS occurs inbetween these two events - around late October-early November of MC0075. In my head, Seven Days happens in August of the same year.

<tilts head> Do you require further explanation?

Quote:
Tesla: And do you think Hayate apreciates you screwing around with her and her future husband? The hipocricy of your words is astounding.

Tesla: Don't you see the contradiction in that one sentence? You don't want to force them to make that decicion now, and yet your goal is to have them make that decicion now. Two completely oposite meanings in one sentence! By forcing them to realize that the choice has to be made now, you are forcing them to decide now.
Reiji: Ehh...Arcas never was very good at word crafting...allow me to translate, if I may.

Arcas doesn't want to force Hayate and Grandis to make the decision now.

Rather, he wants them to realize that there's a decision to be made, and start thinking about what they're going to do regarding that decision, so that they can make their choice with confidence when the time comes.

...Do you see the difference now? If not, please tell me...although I'm not sure what else I can say...

Quote:
Tesla: Then what possible reason do you have to mistrust Grandis? He has proven his loyalty, and concentrating on his past will not change that. In fact, it makes me wonder all the more why you do not disaprove of Kha, who did not have the most innocent of pasts himself, or Yuuno.
Reiji: <shakes head> Arcas' problem isn't truly with Grandis or Hayate, it's with himself.

See, his REAL problem is over the whole incident that introduced Hayate to Grandis. He feels guilty that he wasn't there to help Signum protect Hayate and keep her safe. The Dragonslayer is just using his "hatred" for Grandis as a way in order to ignore the guilt that's been chasing him ever since the whole affair occurrred.

Irrational, I know. But it's a trap almost every hero falls into - hell, even Batman, who is by far one of the more mentally resilient heroes, fell for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Franz: Fella, the hypocrisy in your statements is outstanding. And I'd like you to consider something: You are the self-appointed brother to my friends, but that relationship is reliant on them not getting sick and tired of you and telling you to take a hike. Consider my relationship with Naomi. I am her brother. And parent-figure. I raised her from childhood. I tried my best to instil a valus system in her. I didn't want her to join the OFM, she wanted to join on her own. We do all sorts of dangerous shit. Both of us have nearly died in the line of fire: twice for Naomi, more times than I care to remember for myself. And yet, when the call comes, though it hurts and I do feel worry for her, I let her go out into battle. Why? Because she made her choice, and I trust her. This is a trust issue, plain and simple. You don't trust Hayate.
Psycho: And LT, if you told Naomi not to come on missions, you wouldn't get fire support.
Franz: ...that too.
Franz: "Seriously, Arcas, get a life. She's old enough to die, drink, fight, she's old enough to get laid and see anyone she wants. Of course, she's not my sister, but that's the principle I follow with mine. Well, apart from wanting her to wait until she's at least 18... I've seen too many teen marriages break up badly... as an aside, Nanoha, I hope you know WTF you're doing becoming a single parent at 19. I was a single parent at 21 and it was pretty tough. Anyway, at this point though, Naomi doesn't seem too interested in boys, though that kid Alan does seem pretty interested in her. Background check cleared him though. And he's Felix's kid, and O'Neill likes him so he can't be all that bad."
*hands six-pack of Guinness to Pixy and Felix*
"You guys pwnt Arcas good. Token of my appreciation. Arcas, lay off my friend. Or else.
*a green-clad figure enters the room, his face hidden by the gold-tinted visor*
"Sir! Master Chief Sierra-117, reporting!"
"At ease Master Chief. I may need you for some CQC support..."
Reiji: <waves hands> The Mighty MC isn't needed - the rest of the 82nd and I will be handling Arcas personally.

Quote:
Jeno: "I want to help Arcas, but I promise to follow Spica for the week..."
Reiji: It's okay - Arcas doesn't need any more ideas put in his head anyway...
Old 2007-12-04, 13:34   Link #17283
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

You know... I feel like the black sheep or something here.
I mean... The OC thread is pretty anti-NxF and yet here I am... With my NxF avi... NxF sig... NxF views...

And I don't think the Fanfic thread gets too many comments today, not even on Satashi-sama's fics. Most of Satashi-sama's comments are put in the fanfiction.net reviews, rather then the topic itself.

Working on spells now... Although I think I need to stop using the word 'Dragon' so much... I've used it thrice and it seems too much @_@
Old 2007-12-04, 13:45   Link #17284
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I mean... The OC thread is pretty anti-NxF and yet here I am... With my NxF avi... NxF sig... NxF views...

And I don't think the Fanfic thread gets too many comments today, not even on Satashi-sama's fics. Most of Satashi-sama's comments are put in the fanfiction.net reviews, rather then the topic itself.

Working on spells now... Although I think I need to stop using the word 'Dragon' so much... I've used it thrice and it seems too much @_@
Does your character have a draconic theme? If so, why worry about overusing "dragon?" For that matter, why worry at all? It's not like we'll call you on it just because you like the word.

As for the NxF...I think the issue with it is the Legion force-feeding it to everyone they can and ignoring any opposing views on the subject. Nothing wrong with advertising, as long as there's no zealotry.
Old 2007-12-04, 13:46   Link #17285
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Even with NxF fics reply chances are kinda low . I hope in the thread every so often, but I just don't seem to have the drive to write anymore .
But this is a good thread with good (though maybe not sane) people and I love you guys . Even started to experiment with 1st person PoV and angst since coming here (although I dunno too much about me writing angst...).

And if anyone has read my fics...don't kill me please....
I don't hop in the fanfic thread a lot, either. I don't post there except once every-so-often, but I find this thread a lot more fun and interesting. I like the people here, no exception (except for that ex-Hellcat named USB. Just kiddin' Hikki-kun). And since I've been here, I've produced more writing than ever before. It's weird.

@Xgouki: It's okay. I sincerely hope no one's gonna shoot me after reading mine, either >.>

Quote:
The way it was put to me...
Is that there are some 300 Y/N sensible people, and a million N/F fans. IMO, I like both, as I've never been one to pick a particular pairing over another (one part of me in particular thought the idea of Chrono/Fate would be far too adorable -_-, after they became siblings. Damn it Goose, it's your fault!). As far as I know, no one's blatantly anti-N/F, but our favorite character tends to be Hayate.

Except mine. I'm loli for Vita -_- . Though I like Hayate too.

Hey, at least you have a pairing that's relevant to the website *points to his own avatar/signature* western animation much?

Quote:
Pff who cares? That could just be the theme of the character.
Old 2007-12-04, 13:57   Link #17286
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Only what was translated from the website profile by Humbug:

her invincible defence skill 'Armour of the Saint King' which nullifies attacks with high-speed analysis. The rainbow-coloured energy that emanates from her when she uses magic, commonly occurs in the bloodline and is termed 'Kaiser Falbe'
"High-speed Analysis", huh? I wonder if even 7arcs knows how that would work.

Quote:
*snicker* I'm sorry, this is probably *chuckle* not the apropriate reaction, but after seeing the image I can't help but be amused at the similarity between Kyouka and Tesla's earier drafts:

Spoiler for Tesla in the Alpha stages:

Beyond that, you already know my opinion. I like the girl.
And why wasnt this used as the final version? That's exactly how I imagined her to be like when reading Saga der Saga!

Quote:

We're not really anti-NxF. We are anti-NxFers. However, turns out that most NxFers are so...I better not try to describe them...that some of us have grown to dislike NxF as well, as it reminds us of them.

However, NxFers like you have proven that there is still light in complete darkness.
Old 2007-12-04, 13:58   Link #17287
krisslanza

Well I'm trying for a dragonic theme but... I still just dislike using the same word a lot. Makes me feel... Stale or something.
But I might think of it too much like a Tales of game. That is characters rarely re-use the same terms (Unless it's like a combo or improved version of an attack) over and over...

I think Chaos is pretty blatantly anti-NxF. Or maybe he's just evil. I'm not sure. Maybe both
I'm only loli for Suzu...
Old 2007-12-04, 14:00   Link #17288
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Reiji: Finally, something I can truly answer.

Allow me to clarify:

The story where they go public is LegendS, which occurs during one of the timeskips in StrikerS.

StrikerS final showdown occurs in September, and then the Forwards "graduate" the following spring. LegendS occurs inbetween these two events - around late October-early November of MC0075. In my head, Seven Days happens in August of the same year.

<tilts head> Do you require further explanation?

Keroko-kun:
*scribble scribble* No, that'll do. Sorry about the confusion.

Tesla:
*bows in apolagy*

Quote:
Reiji: Ehh...Arcas never was very good at word crafting...allow me to translate, if I may.

Arcas doesn't want to force Hayate and Grandis to make the decision now.

Rather, he wants them to realize that there's a decision to be made, and start thinking about what they're going to do regarding that decision, so that they can make their choice with confidence when the time comes.

...Do you see the difference now? If not, please tell me...although I'm not sure what else I can say...
Tesla: *shakes head* It doesn't work like that. The moment you make someone realize they have to make a choice, you're laying that choice in front of them at that very moment. As soon as Arcas makes them realize they have to make a choice, he has forced them to make that choice now. Of course, concidering Grandis and Hayate have already made that choice, this is a rather moot point.

Quote:
Reiji: <shakes head> Arcas' problem isn't truly with Grandis or Hayate, it's with himself.

See, his REAL problem is over the whole incident that introduced Hayate to Grandis. He feels guilty that he wasn't there to help Signum protect Hayate and keep her safe. The Dragonslayer is just using his "hatred" for Grandis as a way in order to ignore the guilt that's been chasing him ever since the whole affair occurrred.

Irrational, I know. But it's a trap almost every hero falls into - hell, even Batman, who is by far one of the more mentally resilient heroes, fell for it.

Keroko-kun:
... someone needs some sense pounded into him, then.

Quote:
Not really anti NxF, more like neutral in that regard. Its just that some of our more... vocal members happen to be anti-NxF.

Quote:
Pff, I have created an entire magic style based around dragons. Which I am planning to expend on in Fall of an Empire...
Old 2007-12-04, 14:06   Link #17289
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Does it even have a limit of mana it can store? I think not! ...hango

Anyway, if there is such a case, I assume the excess mana is expelled from the body, maybe by breathing or sweating or just exude on its own from the mage/knight's body

*runs back to work*
If that's the case there will/may be some disorders/diseases that prevents mana from being expelled from the body, causing severe effects then...

Like the Asunaric Temperance, also known as the AT field- natural AMF...

*runs*

offtopic:

just watched PA 7: Angels are haxx but Aura Gladius is haxxor- both S in damage ranking and sheer inability to simply take down.

*runs*
Old 2007-12-04, 14:09   Link #17290
krisslanza

Wow made a whole magic style around dragons!? MADNESS O_o;
I didn't want to go through that much work for Varista hence how I just made them technology based using magic as a power source...

*Taps journal with pencil*
Hmmmm... Think almost ready to showcase what I have done... Which would be her looks and personality really. Oh and device stuff... Haven't touched clothing since I... Fail at that horribly... -_-
Old 2007-12-04, 14:16   Link #17291
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Quote:
Sorry, I'm against *all* canon Nanoha pairings, period, so unfortunately, NanohaXFate falls under that category.

I will grant that NanohaXFate would theoretically make the most sense, as they've actually had character development, but I consider it a creation of fanpersonism and 7Arcs pandering to that fanpersonism (see Takamachi, Vivio [or Vivio, Takamachi]) so I sort of reject that out of hand.

The fact that what is essentially two good friends, almost sisters even uneccesarily pushed into a fanservice yuri coupling is the *most* viable pairing in the series shows how thin the canon romantic possibilities are in Nanoha.

Well, second most; at first glance, Erio/Caro looks quite viable, but meh.

Last edited by Melodius Trueheart; 2007-12-04 at 14:34.
Old 2007-12-04, 14:20   Link #17292
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Hey, at least you have a pairing that's relevant to the website *points to his own avatar/signature* western animation much?
Hey, Avatar is a decent series compared to most of the junk. No arguments here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
"High-speed Analysis", huh? I wonder if even 7arcs knows how that would work.
None whatsoever. Me thinks they invoked the rule of cool on that one. Still, that shouldn't stop us from using and expanding it.
Old 2007-12-04, 14:46   Link #17293
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
YOUR LORD LELOUCHE COMMMANDS YOU TO WATCH ef WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!!!

Quote:
EXCELLLEEENNNTTTTT....

Quote:
As expected of FSZ, you understood my feelings....

Quote:
Looking at that image, I would like to think that it takes abit of effort to bring down a tank...
Well, it seems a Sentoukijin can deal with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
If that's the case there will/may be some disorders/diseases that prevents mana from being expelled from the body, causing severe effects then...

Like the Asunaric Temperance, also known as the AT field- natural AMF...

*runs*
Who knows, maybe

Quote:
offtopic:

just watched PA 7: Angels are haxx but Aura Gladius is haxxor- both S in damage ranking and sheer inability to simply take down.

*runs*
Ala Gladius was made to PWN Angels after all, hence the writing on the flat of the blade that says:
Spoiler for Ala Gladius:

[Off-Topic]
Like, OMG!!!
Just like Riviera, Yggdra Union is going to have a PSP version!!!

*faints from the sheer awesomeness of the OP*
[/Off-Topic]

*runs*
Old 2007-12-04, 15:05   Link #17294
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
As it was said... it's not really against NxF but more against the Legion and how they force thier ideals into others...

*sigh* they are even in german boards...

So don't worry about it...

And as Liingo mentioned... if you need help with german... feel free to ask!

Quote:
Wow made a whole magic style around dragons!? MADNESS O_o;
You should read through Kerokos profile... its pretty interessting... but a little background knowledge about warcraft is recommended
Old 2007-12-04, 15:06   Link #17295
krisslanza

Flame I started the thread for that in the Games section @_@

I think I'll just do English and Japanese names for spells for now since I know those. Bother with German later
I know a little bit about Warcraft...

EDIT:
You need to see the Yggdra and Milanor videos...
EDIT2:
Plus Yggdra Union isn't TOO off-topic. Teana's seiyuu voices Yggdra.
Old 2007-12-04, 15:22   Link #17296
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Who knows, maybe

Ala Gladius was made to PWN Angels after all, hence the writing on the flat of the blade that says:
Spoiler for Ala Gladius:

[Off-Topic]
Truth be told... i have 1 supposed OC but is really a CC in the Nanohaverse- just her younger self is the OC part.

And i'm still compiling the list of 'weird diseases/disorders' that anyone aligned to Midchilda- not necessarily from BAWs may/can contract in any way.

*points down*

Spoiler for List: not really canon:

- Ah yes... the Wing Gladius (ala = wing in latin)

Don't let Hyaweh Koji get that...
Old 2007-12-04, 15:29   Link #17297
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
You should read through Kerokos profile... its pretty interessting... but a little background knowledge about warcraft is recommended
I'm planning to revise the Aspect Magic background soon, also introducing a few changes here and there that make it easier to understand.
Old 2007-12-04, 15:51   Link #17298
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
The first page, in Erio's links.

*hides*

Quote:

Ah~ I recall my youth... back when I put all my efforts into these Black-Magician family deck. It was such a pain to get 3 different Black Magicians and 3 different Black Paladins.

Quote:
- Ah yes... the Wing Gladius (ala = wing in latin)

Don't let Hyaweh Koji get that...
Too late
He'll have it soon...

Just kidding...

Actually that's what I was planning to do on Air's upgrade, its name will be changed from Air Calibur to Air Gladius
*runs*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-12-04 at 16:38.
Old 2007-12-04, 15:56   Link #17299
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quick plucking of a few choice bits I won't be posting much for the next two days, like Tormenk I'm pulling all nighters...

Quote:
Tesla in an argument is kinda like TK, a sledgehammer. Blunt and hits hard.
Ah another reason to like her.

Quote:
Tesla: Hmm.... *evil grin* That may just work, thank you Almaria-san.
Well my guys could help them not work too much, but then they might pick up other bad habits…

Spoiler for Magic and Alcohol DON'T MIX.:

Quote:
Getting in trouble with teachers? If I'm sleeping? We can play entire LAN parties without them saying as much as a word, I hardly think sleep will be any different.
Ours will let us sleep... but then mark us as absent so we don't really get off free.

Quote:
Tesla: *puts a hand behind her head* Ah-ahahaha
Oh lord that's cute say something else and try to make her blush!

Quote:
Poor Arcas, though. First it was just those close to Hayate, now even Felix decided he wanted a piece of the action. And even blast-from-the-past Saga entered the fray.

The arival of Sipher is more disturbing, though.
Felix: Well us merc types gotta stick together; at least when we aren’t getting paid to try and kill each other. Side’s the piece that will introduce the guy is going to feature me… Gotta protect my screen time, or did you think I was doing this totally out of the goodness of my heart?
Pixy: I’m in it too, though mostly I kinda get smacked around by a CC to build confidence again, but hey no such thing as bad publicity.

Quote:
The Keroko/Tiana idol relation has been around for a long time, I even made a 4koma of it.
Still makes me when I read it.

Quote:
Knowing Konata? Hell yes! The step between playing eroge and watching hentai is very small.
Yeah I can't see her suddenly drawing the line at hentai, not like she's drawn a line at anything else, ever.

Quote:
*snicker* I'm sorry, this is probably *chuckle* not the apropriate reaction, but after seeing the image I can't help but be amused at the similarity between Kyouka and Tesla's earier drafts:

Spoiler for Tesla in the Alpha stages:

Beyond that, you already know my opinion. I like the girl.
I much perfer the current one my frankly I don't think I could picture her any other way now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
There's too much backlog buster and not enough time to handle full replies -_-
Tell me about it.

Quote:
Franz: Fella, the hypocrisy in your statements is outstanding. And I'd like you to consider something: You are the self-appointed brother to my friends, but that relationship is reliant on them not getting sick and tired of you and telling you to take a hike. Consider my relationship with Naomi. I am her brother. And parent-figure. I raised her from childhood. I tried my best to instil a valus system in her. I didn't want her to join the OFM, she wanted to join on her own. We do all sorts of dangerous shit. Both of us have nearly died in the line of fire: twice for Naomi, more times than I care to remember for myself. And yet, when the call comes, though it hurts and I do feel worry for her, I let her go out into battle. Why? Because she made her choice, and I trust her. This is a trust issue, plain and simple. You don't trust Hayate.
Psycho: And LT, if you told Naomi not to come on missions, you wouldn't get fire support.
Franz: ...that too.
Franz: "Seriously, Arcas, get a life. She's old enough to die, drink, fight, she's old enough to get laid and see anyone she wants. Of course, she's not my sister, but that's the principle I follow with mine. Well, apart from wanting her to wait until she's at least 18... I've seen too many teen marriages break up badly... as an aside, Nanoha, I hope you know WTF you're doing becoming a single parent at 19. I was a single parent at 21 and it was pretty tough. Anyway, at this point though, Naomi doesn't seem too interested in boys, though that kid Alan does seem pretty interested in her. Background check cleared him though. And he's Felix's kid, and O'Neill likes him so he can't be all that bad."
And the avalanche of supporters grows larger...

Quote:
*hands six-pack of Guinness to Pixy and Felix*
"You guys pwnt Arcas good. Token of my appreciation. Arcas, lay off my friend. Or else.
Felix: Sweet.
Pixy
: Extremely so.

Quote:
@TK: on the subject of the Helldivers and ammo count, while I've always been sceptical of the 30-round mag myself, Fuwa and Raven Team do seem to shoot themselves dry pretty fast when they're first engaging the Phantom in the TV series... did some looking up, and it seems that opinion is divided as to whether the arm gun is a 30mm cannon or 40mm. *shrugs* That said, it should have more than 30 rounds - I do agree on that. On the other hand, the prototype Labor shot to pieces in Movie One may have been hit with more than just one Helldiver's guns; IIRC, there were at least 2 Helldivers shown on-screen, with more fire coming in from offscreen... one of the things that annoyed me about Movie 2 was Fuwa and the Helldivers didn't show... <.<

Wait, WTH am I complaining about? I'm in total agreement with you!
I think 30mm is probably pretty close myself the unit is as noted around 8 meters tall and if you compare the gun to saw the 30mm on an AH-64 it’s pretty close aside from a longer barrel, 40mm mounts are getting pretty big:
http://www.army-technology.com/proje...ges/cv90_8.jpg

Edit: I also always thought it was kinda funny that they chose to name their Mecha after a US plane that probably killed thousands of Japanese during the world war II, the REAL Helldiver.I wonder if the mechanical designer even realized this naming irony when he thought it up...

Quote:
Also, a thought: are you going to have your Rangers use the gold-tinted HUD-shades from Halo: Contact Harvest? I was thinking of using them for the OFM (for the occasional instance when such things would be helpful...)
Ranger BJs have full face covering helmets with integrated displays they’d be rather redundant… (did you think after all that stuff about fields I would leave my guys heads exposed? )

Quote:
Tk strikes with the HARD-HITTING CRIT-FU BREAKER!!! @_@
*Twirls his pen around with a flourish before sliding it back into his pocket with his back turned to his collapsing foes.*

Quote:
This had me sniggering for a few minutes.
Good since that was the intended effect mostly, while also making a few serious points.

Quote:
NIGHTY HAS ONCE AGAIN GRACED US WITH SAGA'S EPICNESS!!!
Like I've said Nighty can make ANYTHING epic.

Quote:

Looking at that image, I would like to think that it takes abit of effort to bring down a tank...
As would eye, but we'll never know still given what total chumps the mages where even if it took like three hits to disable it would have done vastly better...

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-12-04 at 21:41.
Old 2007-12-04, 16:05   Link #17300
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Spoiler for Magic and Alcohol DON'T MIX.:
Nice boat...

That was just awesome!