AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-15, 02:18   Link #61
tritoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Thanks for the comments Hunters ^^ It has been changed in the summary.

Making Hidan taste his own blood is not a bad idea, but that's rather hard to achieve. It's not like he lost his blood while the swords were crushing/slicing his kidneys.

Yamatofruit, his trench knives could turn out to be very dangerous weapons. He already added a little wind chakra to them, the way he showed Naruto when he asked him a few tips during the training. Thanks to this, he could cut throught the swords. Maybe if he adds some more, you get like an extention ?
We already saw Asuma do the extension on his blades against Kisame.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 02:21   Link #62
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Unless it was the 2 tails Jinchuuriki's blood in Hidans mouth after/while doing that ritual than making him taste his own blood might be useless?

Syaoran do a Sasuke illustration like that Naruto one in your summary next time please ^_^.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-09-15 at 03:21.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 03:59   Link #63
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
I'm not sure but wasn't that a bunshin blowing up?
Yeah true..but he lost his arm (against Deidara) lost another (against Kakashi) and both appear to be back..
Old 2006-09-15, 05:04   Link #64
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Syaoran do a Sasuke illustration like that Naruto one in your summary next time please ^_^.
It's an old one ^^'
I didn't feel like drawing yesterday, so just put something else up...
Sasuke with the same thing ?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 06:36   Link #65
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight
i wonder where have the 76 other ninjas went.....i can sense someone popped out and save them...
My sources say that they are currently on a lunch break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchan
Something that interests me is that Hidan can feel the pain he recieves. Yet he still goes on like nothings wrong. That doesn't make since to me. If getting stabbed by 2 big ass kunai feels like it should, he should at least be affected by that, even if he is "immortal". Maybe it just needs to be explained more.
Like someone said, this seems similar to Shik's technique. But also, I would say that some minor techniques that could be similar to this is Ino's technique. Ino may be the perfect counter to Hidan. Which leaves a question:

If Hidan used his current technique and Ino used her mind transfer technique, and then stabbed herself as Hidan, what would be the end result? Ino's death or both?

Also, Ino could swap with Hidan, find the nearest cliff, run like hell while carrying her body, place her body down, jump off the cliff, release the jutsu and bye bye Hidan.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 06:59   Link #66
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Making Hidan taste his own blood is not a bad idea, but that's rather hard to achieve. It's not like he lost his blood while the swords were crushing/slicing his kidneys.
Hidan bleeds. If I'm not mistaken, when he pulled the Kunai out from his sides they were covered with blood. He just heals so fast that the wounds immediately closed after pulling out the weapons. Just a matter of how would you ever get him taste his own blood? I guess you'd have to trick him into thinking it was someone else's. Genjustu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists
Yeah and I believe Kisame and Itachi are still assigned (specifically Itachi) to the 9 tails. I believe there is a trail that led Hidan and Kazuzu to another demon in the area...perhaps Sai...perhaps someone else? Maybe Kakashi's old team member? He never mentioned where she went and it would be convenient if she disappeared because she had a powerful demon in her...perhaps she was around only when the 4th was around because he knew about the demon and then in a fate of irony sealed one in Naruto before dying.
Interesting theory about Rin containing a bijuu. However if that's the case, she's already been captured by Akatsuki since the kyuubi has been stated to be the last uncaptured demon. There's also been talk of her being the Akatsuki kunoichi, but I doubt that. And perhaps Hidan and Kakuzu are unknowingly decoys for Itachi and Kisame. While they go around the countryside killing monks and fighting leaf ninja, Itachi and Kisame could be quietly infiltrating Konoha to find Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchan
Something that interests me is that Hidan can feel the pain he recieves. Yet he still goes on like nothings wrong. That doesn't make since to me. If getting stabbed by 2 big ass kunai feels like it should, he should at least be affected by that, even if he is "immortal". Maybe it just needs to be explained more.
Over time, he probably got used to it. He does stab himself through the chest after every battle so two kunai might not be a big deal for him. Or it could be that he doesn't feel pain to the same degree that normal people feel it. So being stabbed by kunai might feel more like a needle prick to him.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 08:01   Link #67
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Shikamaru will think of something
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 08:03   Link #68
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin
The fastest way to run away? .

Quote:
It's an old one ^^'
I didn't feel like drawing yesterday, so just put something else up...
Sasuke with the same thing ?
Yes ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 09:12   Link #69
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

Quote:
Of course he will. He's a genius.
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 09:37   Link #70
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Yeah, there is bound to be a way around it, perhaps the curse could be passed on to a third party (like Kazuku), or perhaps he cannot be killed because he has already died (he's undead). Perhaps some reincarnation jutsu would then restore him to life so that he could be killed properly.
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 11:24   Link #71
tkdtiger

Maybe it has to do with that seal that he's standing on that he couldn't be killed or something like it on his body somewhere?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 12:03   Link #72
T1BillionX

Shika will find a way!
T1BillionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 13:08   Link #73
Ero-Senn1n

It seems that for Hidan to make the sacrifice he needs to stand in that blood-seal for the whole time, and if Asuma does not attack him he will have to stab himself. Also we know that Shikamaru needs someone standing still to catch bind him with his shadow. And if Shikamaru can bind he is able to practically paralyze him, so Hidan is then cannot inflict pain on himself. Does it look like Kishimoto set up an interesting situation again?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 14:16   Link #74
Oberon

Quote:
Does that mean Hidan is a woman?

BTW If Asuma is really going to bite the dust, I guess Kishimoto's true goal in Naruto will be to wipe out the Sarutobi family. Sucks to be Konohamaru.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 14:52   Link #75
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Quote:
The fastest way to run away? .
Quote:
Does that mean Hidan is a woman?
lol, shame on thee! Don't doubt Shika boy genius. As long as somebody doesn't come to the rescue as usually happens in these sticky situations. Although I don't think Asuma's time has come just yet despite the hints in earlier chapters.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 15:10   Link #76
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Sadly Asuma seems a bit too young to die given Kishimoto's unwillingness to kill characters except when they are very old or bad guys.
As much as I crave for blood and gruesome death I can't help to think that Asuma will survive.
Oh well, let's hope for Kishimoto pulling a Haku and not a Chouji.

Quote:
Thanks for the comments Hunters ^^
Anytime ^^

I have a question for the few here who talk japanese : since the beginning I'm wondering how to interpret exactly Hidan and Kakuku's dialogue about the whole "be careful you might die / hey don't say that to *me*, I want to die".
Since chapter 312 I'm at loss how to exactly interpret that as a running joke between those two, genuine remarks or a bit both.

As of now I'm almost seeing Hidan as a truly immortal guy who lived too long, whose unknown headband indicates a village gone since god know when and who keep leaving simply because he doesn't know how to die.
And yet I'm not sure it's that at all because his sentence bugs me since 10 chapters.
So what do you think?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 15:12   Link #77
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
lol, shame on thee! Don't doubt Shika boy genius. As long as somebody doesn't come to the rescue as usually happens in these sticky situations. Although I don't think Asuma's time has come just yet despite the hints in earlier chapters.
To agree with you, Shika presence in there is for a purpose, Im hoping for Shika to pull one of his "Batman is just a kid compared to me because Im a 200 IQ guy" Tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I have a question for the few here who talk japanese : since the beginning I'm wondering how to interpret exactly Hidan and Kakuku's dialogue about the whole "be careful you might die / hey don't say that to *me*, I want to die".
Since chapter 312 I'm at loss how to exactly interpret that as a running joke between those two, genuine remarks or a bit both.

As of now I'm almost seeing Hidan as a truly immortal guy who lived too long, whose unknown headband indicates a village gone since god know when and who keep leaving simply because he doesn't know how to die.
And yet I'm not sure it's that at all because his sentence bugs me since 10 chapters.
So what do you think?
Well, really, even not knowing Japanese, I’m also wondering or trying to figure out what is the meaning behind the “Killer” joke.

And cool theory about the head bands.
Old 2006-09-15, 16:13   Link #78
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
If Hidan's truly immortal (as in he doesn't age) wouldn't Orochimaru be interested in the technique he used to gain that immortality or in transferring into his body since it wouldn't wear out like his other bodies? Also, I thought Hidan head band indicates he's from the Hidden Rain Village.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 16:50   Link #79
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think that when Orochimaru was still around he wasnt in Akatsuki yet...

Kakuzu said that he was the only who could pair with him since normally he kills his partners...this one couldnt be killed...

Sasori was also someone who mastered immortality..and was Oro's partner..
Old 2006-09-15, 17:31   Link #80
rasedori
akatsuki member

pretty good chapter. i didnt think hidan would be that hideous.
my conclusion is that asuma is going to die by either hidan's curse or by protecting shikamaru
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote