AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-30, 03:28   Link #1
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage

Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
[Manga] Naruto & Sakura

I watched the intro and I saw Naruto & Sakura next to each other as if they were lovers or something.... is this going to happen? because I'm not sure... in the anime itself, Sakura is starting to feel good about Naruto and did not worshipped Sasuke like she used to..

So, can somebody tell me... is there a possibility of Sakura and Naruto's flower to bloom?
gunners2787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 04:27   Link #2
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Possiblity...yes, hope not though :P

And for the new intro, they are just connected as a team I think, with Sasuke and the forehead protector...if not, then oro and itachi are lovers????? :P
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 05:13   Link #3
Nubixkube

If you take into consideration the action of of Sasuke picking up the Leafcul headband during the picture of Naruto and Sakura, it could indicate that those are the reasons for him to stay at Konohoa.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 05:14   Link #4
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunners2787
I watched the intro and I saw Naruto & Sakura next to each other as if they were lovers or something.... is this going to happen? because I'm not sure... in the anime itself, Sakura is starting to feel good about Naruto and did not worshipped Sasuke like she used to..

So, can somebody tell me... is there a possibility of Sakura and Naruto's flower to bloom?
Hahaha.
You must be one hard-core Naruto/Sakura fan if you get the impression that theyre lovers because they share the same scene in the OP.

Spoiler:

Of course, nothing is written in stone, and anything can happen, but personally, I think Kishimoto is going to keep her and Sasuke together. Naruto's much better off with someone like Hinata anyways.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 12:12   Link #5
xavier8200

Quote:

by the reasoning that you used between Sakura and Naruto in the opening. That would mean that Oro and Itachi are lovers as well.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 16:28   Link #6
Hanabi
日向花火

Don't forget Itachi and Kisame being lovers. Same goes for Gai and Lee. XD
Hanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 17:06   Link #7
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
if some love is ever going to happen then it would be hinata and naruto.
Hinatas character exists because of naruto.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 17:11   Link #8
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage

Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi
Don't forget Itachi and Kisame being lovers. Same goes for Gai and Lee. XD
Well, sometimes you need to look at their expression... when gai and lee appear lee looked more like TOUCHED rather than crying because GAI is leaving or DYING???

In reply of the Orochi and Itachi... ahh... they appear in the same order as Sakura and Naruto But... yeap.. there is a but... but their both looked like they are ready to slice each other apart as soon as they both meet... you know what I mean...

But sometimes.... mad things happen rite? we might never know.. maybe Kakashi will date someone like Jiraya-sama .......
Old 2004-10-30, 17:49   Link #9
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi
Same goes for Gai and Lee. XD
You might have hit the nail on the head with this one ^_^
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 17:52   Link #10
eccentric
Just plain eccentric.

Yes, and that also means Jiraiya and Tsunade will be together because they're standing together, and TenTen with Hinata, and Shino with Ino.
eccentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 20:13   Link #11
Zek
Eyebrows...

No, that scene doesn't mean anything as far as Naruto/Sakura(which is extremely unlikely IMHO) is concerned.

Spoiler for Manga:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 01:32   Link #12
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:

The words in the song during that part are this affair will hurt you.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 01:51   Link #13
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage

make things clear....

by the way, why are you guys replying as if I'm the one saying that Naruto And Sakura are already LOVERS? I did not say that they are lovers, what i'm trying to say is... ARE THEY GOING TO BE LOVERS? because from what I see... and I THINK.. I personally THINK that there is a probability of Naruto and Sakura might get well together... and I'm asking you guys opinions on this....
Old 2004-10-31, 01:57   Link #14
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
by the way, why are you guys replying as if I'm the one saying that Naruto And Sakura are already LOVERS? I did not say that they are lovers, what i'm trying to say is... ARE THEY GOING TO BE LOVERS? because from what I see... and I THINK.. I personally THINK that there is a probability of Naruto and Sakura might get well together... and I'm asking you guys opinions on this....
I'm the only one here, sorry to say, that is going to acknowledge the difference in what your saying right there.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 12:16   Link #15
Gtsgunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
I'm the only one here, sorry to say, that is going to acknowledge the difference in what your saying right there.
pffft I think every one would acknowledge that aslong as the read what he says

back to topic well to me I think hinata and naruto make a better couple then sakura but you never know
Gtsgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 12:35   Link #16
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
if some love is ever going to happen then it would be hinata and naruto.
Hinatas character exists because of naruto.

I so wanted Hinata and Naruto to get together in the Chunnin exam, especially after the prelim when he says he likes her. I was like way to go, Hinata and Naruto hitching together. Then she all but disappeared from the show, i think we see her twice for a few seconds, bleh, i hate naruto now. :P
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 14:24   Link #17
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Naruto should get with Anko because they're the perfect match, both are crazy and both look like they can be very ignorant.

But one could also say they're like siblings, either way they are a good match.

Sakura should just get with Choji and then both of these lame chars can just elope to some other country were we will never hear from them again.

Is that ok Elvenpath?
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 14:33   Link #18
kboykb

^
l l
l l
l l
l l

Can you say, Statutory rape?!! lol jk, I definitely see Anko as much more of a big-sis to Naruto.. crazeh stuff them being a pair and all..
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 15:22   Link #19
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Well, I can tell you for a fact that the intro isn't implying anything about their pairing up. Whether or not you want to believe that they will is your business, but the current intro is no evidence.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 15:32   Link #20
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
^
l l
l l
l l
l l

Can you say, Statutory rape?!! lol jk, I definitely see Anko as much more of a big-sis to Naruto.. crazeh stuff them being a pair and all..

Statutory rape nothing, Anko is hot. Even tho she is a crazy girl, I bet she could get off on the whole Onee-Sama thing.

Yeah baby.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote