AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-12-16, 00:36   Link #481
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theclow View Post
Wait that's keades mom? Are you serious the first time I ran into her I thought it was a cosplayer. Anyway keades mom is much cuter then I though she would be(er..not that I mean't she was ugly just though she'd look like a normal mother).
I was wrong of course as relentlessflame pointed out, and as you thought, it was a certain someone who was cosplaying. I don't have the game so I wouldn't know the truth to begin with. ^^;;
I just saw the ingame text of that picture that Riker posted, then I remembered what Kinny posted earlier about her age being "classified information" and then jumped on some rash assumptions, since she surely "couldn't" be Kaede and looked a lot more like how Kaede would reminiscence her mom from her childhood. Then that was my guess.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 08:32   Link #482
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
But i/m a bit surprise when i know Kaede's mom CV is Primula's CV.Oh man They share the same voice but in difference way.How can't i imagine it when i play the game.Especially when Kaede learn cooking for Rin.But i still don't believe that is Primula's voice.I started to like Kaede's mom more than Ama-san after i play this game.(-_-)"How can i like Kaede's mom since i am one of the KKK.But she is so like Kaede.No wonder Kaede like a doll withoput battery after she heard her mom's dead.I will do the same if same thing happen to me.
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 17:10   Link #483
Skeithis
Von Einzbern

Send a message via MSN to Skeithis
I just finished the game and ... Mayumi Thyume was so kewt <3 (maybe kewter than Asa , 'cause I dont like her with long hairs =( )
Well, I hope there'll be another game, with more Mayumi, Sakura , or Itsuki (as long its not BL)

Btw. is Shuffle -on the stage- the same as the Shuffle game fpr PC? I hope it is so, 'cause i dont want to miss a shuffle game and I have to PS2 yet x__x
Skeithis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 17:13   Link #484
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeithis View Post
Btw. is Shuffle -on the stage- the same as the Shuffle game fpr PC? I hope it is so, 'cause i dont want to miss a shuffle game and I have to PS2 yet x__x
It's the same, but without the H scenes, and with added story paths for Mayumi and Kareha (and her sister Tsubomi).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 17:58   Link #485
ahp

Err, hey, guys.

I've recently started playing Really? Really! and have encountered a problem - in the Really! mode or whatever it is called whenever I choose an option it will not work. Take the first one for example - Midoriba being a transvestite. I can choose the "Really attack" and then take the first option (eg Midoriba is not a chick), yet the game says I fail. I can try the two other options (two at the time - kaimono and Mayumi=Thyme), yet they won't do as well.

I'm playing with Applocale, could this be the problem?
ahp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 18:09   Link #486
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahp View Post
I've recently started playing Really? Really! and have encountered a problem - in the Really! mode or whatever it is called whenever I choose an option it will not work. Take the first one for example - Midoriba being a transvestite. I can choose the "Really attack" and then take the first option (eg Midoriba is not a chick), yet the game says I fail. I can try the two other options (two at the time - kaimono and Mayumi=Thyme), yet they won't do as well.

I'm playing with Applocale, could this be the problem?
No it's not your setup, it's just that there's one more nuance to the gameplay. When you enter the Really zone, you not only have to pick the right keyword, but which sentence among those available is the one to be disproven. So, just advance through the sentences available in the Really zone until you find the one to disprove, and then use the keyword, and it'll work. Hope this helps!
Old 2006-12-26, 18:16   Link #487
ahp

God, I was an absolute moron for not noticing this. Thanks, really! (no pun intended)
ahp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 18:17   Link #488
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahp View Post
God, I was an absolute moron for not noticing this. Thanks, really! (no pun intended)
Haha! Don't feel badly; I didn't notice those arrows at first either. So obvious... but apparently not.
Old 2006-12-29, 13:57   Link #489
Pinkys_got_no_brain

Hi guys! I know i'll sound like a noob but... where do I get really? really! and is there a scene where Asa had on the maid uniform Prim wears in Shuffle! with the cat ears and tail? I cant work out if a picture I have seen is real or very very good fanart! Lol sorry to be a noob
Pinkys_got_no_brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 03:39   Link #490
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

I'm lazy, is there a walkthrough available for Really?Really! yet?

And if so, link please? :3
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 05:14   Link #491
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

I think there is a Japanese walkthrough, not sure about an English one. An English one would be helpful
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 03:07   Link #492
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

AAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Is Really?Really! is truely Navel's last game based on Shuffle! ????If yes i will be very sad,because ALL Shuffle! set game is really fun and i enjoy it very much.Someone tell me ,just someone ,tell me that this isn't true!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2007-01-05, 03:09   Link #493
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
AAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Is Really?Really! is truely Navel's last game based on Shuffle! ????If yes i will be very sad,because ALL Shuffle! set game is really fun and i enjoy it very much.Someone tell me ,just someone ,tell me that this isn't true!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really?Really! is a sequel to Kaede's path from the original Shuffle! game.
Bondius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 03:18   Link #494
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondius View Post
Really?Really! is a sequel to Kaede's path from the original Shuffle! game.
That didn't answer Klover's question. Yes it is Navel's last game based on the Shuffle! world. Navel announced it about a month ago.
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 03:40   Link #495
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkys_got_no_brain View Post
Hi guys! I know i'll sound like a noob but... where do I get really? really! and is there a scene where Asa had on the maid uniform Prim wears in Shuffle! with the cat ears and tail? I cant work out if a picture I have seen is real or very very good fanart! Lol sorry to be a noob
Himeyashop.com has the Limited Edition in stock ($95) ... if you want to pay a more reasonable price you might check some of the suggestions in the Translation thread for software export agent shops (people who buy the software for you in Japan and then ship it to you).
Old 2007-01-05, 04:53   Link #496
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople View Post
I think there is a Japanese walkthrough, not sure about an English one. An English one would be helpful
I don't mind if it's in Japanese
Please post it up :3
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 05:36   Link #497
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Well, one better, as I found that a translator friend of mine actually translated a Really? Really! walkthrough a while back. I'm not too sure how much good it does in this game, but there you have it.
Old 2007-01-05, 09:17   Link #498
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople View Post
That didn't answer Klover's question. Yes it is Navel's last game based on the Shuffle! world. Navel announced it about a month ago.
Eeeehhhhheeeeee!!!!That hurt me so much.How can they stop produce it meanwhile Shuffle or Really?Really! is so popular and can sell wif such a amount?
Old 2007-01-05, 09:38   Link #499
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
Eeeehhhhheeeeee!!!!That hurt me so much.How can they stop produce it meanwhile Shuffle or Really?Really! is so popular and can sell wif such a amount?
For the sake of credibility with fans, sponsors etc... itīs good to not drive everything until its popularity is lower than dogshit.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 18:29   Link #500
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
For the sake of credibility with fans, sponsors etc... itīs good to not drive everything until its popularity is lower than dogshit.
Qhat is the meaning of that word?I wonder.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel