AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-21, 22:38   Link #15701
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^Well now that we're in NT Hamazura and Kamijou know each other so they would probably talk and not fight... It would have been cool if it happened in the first series.
Old 2011-12-21, 23:45   Link #15702
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No I don't think so- Remember that they're not attacking America just to get at them, but they're using the country as a means to disrupt the entire Science Side.

Disrupting science side is Birdway's own idea. And only the fodders wants to do something to US.
While Odin and Marian really doesn't care.
Old 2011-12-22, 00:31   Link #15703
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Just noticed. I had never seen them before, or I'm just blind, but PDF links had appeared on the Baka-Tsuki page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
^Well now that we're in NT Hamazura and Kamijou know each other so they would probably talk and not fight... It would have been cool if it happened in the first series.
Yeah.. too bad the first time they were at it, Shiage lost...
Old 2011-12-22, 00:53   Link #15704
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ Yeah, just the other day PDF links were added, Tuesday I think.
Old 2011-12-22, 02:16   Link #15705
Twi

So the solution they came up to use against Touma was to use no magic....BRILLIANT *Sarcasm*

I mean Kanzaki only did that THE FIRST TIME THEY MET....they just stated the obvious.
Old 2011-12-22, 02:29   Link #15706
orangejuicetang

ha, even Touma knows it's obvious.

Didn't he say at one point how his Imagine Breaker was useless unless there's magic or esp powers?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2011-12-22, 02:38   Link #15707
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post

I mean Kanzaki only did that THE FIRST TIME THEY MET....they just stated the obvious.
Nah, Kanzaki was coincidental in that her default fighting style, is a fighting style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Didn't he say at one point how his Imagine Breaker was useless unless there's magic or esp powers?
No, I'm pretty sure he had said it in almost every volume- though maybe not out loud.
Old 2011-12-22, 02:53   Link #15708
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
So the solution they came up to use against Touma was to use no magic....BRILLIANT *Sarcasm*

How long do you think it took for them to figured that out?
Old 2011-12-22, 03:15   Link #15709
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
About from the time Fiamma was getting knocked around by the right hand of the devil to the point they decided to drop a castle on him.
Honestly, the fact that the way she mentioned it was that they actually put effort into researching it is what makes it hilarious.
Old 2011-12-22, 03:25   Link #15710
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Depends on when they've decided to make him an enemy, not everyone is going to know who Kamijou Touma is and even less would give a hoot about him.

Quote:
About from the time Fiamma was getting knocked around by the right hand of the devil to the point they decided to drop a castle on him.
Honestly, the fact that the way she mentioned it was that they actually put effort into researching it is what makes it hilarious.
Actually it's not that crazy- if you think about it from their pov, how many people in the grand scheme of things, actually know about Imagine Breaker?

In this world where everything is suppose to have an explanation one way or another, the immediate reaction is to first try to research exactly what the hell they're dealing with and whether there's a trick behind it to exploit.

But yeah, the way it sounds really does feel...
Old 2011-12-22, 03:41   Link #15711
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Quote:
She even sounds like they were so proud, and happy, of finding it out where lesser mages like that alchemist only took him minutes.
Old 2011-12-22, 03:44   Link #15712
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, bad example, the Alchemist was no lesser magician
Old 2011-12-22, 04:05   Link #15713
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Well he's weaker than God's right seat. I consider him a stage 2 boss in a game with 40 stages
Old 2011-12-22, 04:11   Link #15714
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Well he's weaker than God's right seat. I consider him a stage 2 boss in a game with 40 stages
"Weaker than God's Right Seat" is the equivalent of saying "not nigh-unbeatable in a direct confrontation," and makes up probably 99% of the magical (and scientific) world.
Old 2011-12-22, 04:21   Link #15715
djmaca
My Girl ↓

But God's Right Seat is beatable too, as proven by Touma....
Old 2011-12-22, 04:43   Link #15716
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
But God's Right Seat is beatable too, as proven by Touma....
Yes, Touma. Kanzaki and the Amakusa gang vs. Acqua is a good example of what happens when someone besides Touma tries to fight one of them.
Old 2011-12-22, 05:47   Link #15717
tsunade666

Quote:
She even sounds like they were so proud, and happy, of finding it out where lesser mages like that alchemist only took him minutes.
Are you pertaining to the alchemist of vol 02? because if it's strength alone if you fight him in his arz magna field then it's almost the same as fighting fiamma with a complete holy right that guy is a fixed in a field cheating machine.
Old 2011-12-22, 08:13   Link #15718
leukrota

Quote:
Quote:
Actually it's not that crazy- if you think about it from their pov, how many people in the grand scheme of things, actually know about Imagine Breaker?

In this world where everything is suppose to have an explanation one way or another, the immediate reaction is to first try to research exactly what the hell they're dealing with and whether there's a trick behind it to exploit.

Quote:
I thought something along those lines when I read that part:
Quote:
“What we in GREMLIN have come up with to combat your right hand is exceedingly simple.”
“We will kill you using normal, everyday methods that do not involve the supernatural at all.”
It does give the feeling of a genius, unthinkable conclusion that they came up with. LOL

Quote:
Quote:
Only due to his weak mind, his power itself was so hack that I even consider it stronger than Fiamma's.

...I just noticed, I made so little comments with so much quoting , well, take it as a partial discussion summary.
Old 2011-12-22, 08:16   Link #15719
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
It does give the feeling of a genius, unthinkable conclusion that they came up with. LOL
Well, they did witness that there's a strong enough magic that can take out Touma, so they thought that being a stronger sledgehammer is enough against the Imagine Breaker.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-12-22, 08:45   Link #15720
ellifeedn
Thinker

Why are they targeting Touma?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen