Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
are we sure that is not MC?
No, the new guy is not the MC.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 17:08   Link #202
DarkSilverSky

I doubt neko is the one responsible for the appearence of this new character, It would be too soon for that.
Also so far i don't have any reason to hate neko. Sure she can be a little weird and has some secrets she din't tell us, but she is way better than aki that keeps giving weird nicknames for every guy she meets. It's kinda cruel, making fun of people that just confessed to you and got rejected, i would understand for annyoing guys that don't stop, but for every guy it's kinda of cruel.
I just hope at the end of the series the author won't pull out some stunt saying it was just a tsundare syndrome, cause even tsundares know when to stop.

Btw for neotare - a genre where a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other(aka masamune piggy version). The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy(future chapters).

Just cause she wasn't fucked, doesn't mean it ain't neotare.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 23:45   Link #203
OMGYourMom

What the fuuuuuuu
OMGYourMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 19:28   Link #204
bakato

What the fuck!?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 19:45   Link #205
Johnny
Working the bags...

MC was going about all wrong. Aki is just a chubby chaser and he should've just stayed fat. Not that he could've figured it out on his own since he's an idiot...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 01:08   Link #206
wtfkjp
Time Traveller

nooo! netori arc!!!

this is my theory bout the new character
flash back: miss tsundere shouted something not marrying(?), and piggy
theory - she could be saying that to the one in front of her, and calls piggy name cuz she want him beside her that time,.. then piggy came at the right place at the wrong time.

present: piggy(fake) came back
theory - the other man who was infront of miss tsundere during that flashback went through a lot of things just to make himself fat and look like piggy and present himself as the (fake)piggy,
it's possible cuz just like our two piggy to beauty and handsome pigs this manga somehow feature massive makeover of characters
wtfkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 02:23   Link #207
Mentar
Banned

Er... guys?

Do you seriously think that it's a coincidence that the fake Masamune appeared, and just now? If so, I have a bridge to sell you. This is Neko's doing.

And I strongly doubt that Aki has the hots for every fatty, even though she clearly doesn't mind this kind of appearance. Rather, for the piggy in her memories.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:25   Link #208
Gustem

Hello everyone i like to now the time aprox That the manga is publised Sorry for my Bad english And thanks
Gustem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 11:00   Link #209
wtfkjp
Time Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustem View Post
Hello everyone i like to now the time aprox That the manga is publised Sorry for my Bad english And thanks
it's up for the translator for the next tled chapter update
wtfkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 04:09   Link #210
Negi Springfield
Thousand Master

any news about chp 21?
Negi Springfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 06:05   Link #211
Shidou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustem View Post
Great !!! Another personne with a bad english, Welcome compatriot !
For the next chap (21) we will have to wait because we just have chap 20, so wait one month and we see
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 07:09   Link #212
ImperialFlameGod8190

you people are ridiculous 20 just got released and already you're begging for 21 and u wonder why translators are so angry with most of the people on forums like this

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 07:56   Link #213
Namorax

My guess is that the fake was sent was by Adagaki's parents.

The fake Masamune just happened to stroll into the mansion of a very rich family? Do you want to tell me they have no security to prevent that from happening in the first place?
It would kinda make sense for her parents to send someone (maybe another servant for Adagaki) who's trying to seperate Adagaki from our prtagonist.
He's either a servant who (correctly) suspects what Masamune is up to, or he's a scheming golddigger who knows what happened back then between our hero and heroine.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 09:46   Link #214
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
My guess is that the fake was sent was by Adagaki's parents.

The fake Masamune just happened to stroll into the mansion of a very rich family? Do you want to tell me they have no security to prevent that from happening in the first place?
If he credibly claims to be Masamune, who obviously had free access to the Adagaki premises in the past, why wouldn't he be admitted? He clearly has refined manners, so why would he be denied access?

The main reason why I'm convinced that Neko is behind it is that Adagaki's parents have no motive for introducing a fake Masamune (at least, I think it's no coincidence that he is 'styled' exactly after the old 'piggy'). Neko does.
Old 2014-12-23, 10:45   Link #215
DarkSilverSky

Someone else thinks this new guy wants revenge on masamune? Still Aki was pretty quick to dump masamune. Well hope he atleast loses that cocky attitude he has been having latelly.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 10:49   Link #216
Shidou

For a piggy he is prety good in sport !
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 10:50   Link #217
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
Someone else thinks this new guy wants revenge on masamune? Still Aki was pretty quick to dump masamune. Well hope he atleast loses that cocky attitude he has been having latelly.
I think that the new guy's focus is clearly Aki, he didn't care about Masamune much. Instead, we see him seeking contact to the Aki fan club.

Aki is concentrating on the new guy because he reminds her of Piggy of old, maybe she even thinks of him as the same person. So let's see what he has planned.
Old 2014-12-23, 11:49   Link #218
VooXoo

I'm curious for the ending but this story is not so good....the MC is wasting his own time trying to make a damn bitch fall in love with him and then dump her for revenge, he could get better way results just telling around of her eating disorder.
The worse thing, he is literally discarding a lot of possible nice relationship (his youth) for her, and it will be the usual stupid story with her winning him at the end, cursed tsundere heroines, why can't them just drop dead?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 15:57   Link #219
Esclair

This is slowly approaching SEO levels of rage...
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 17:10   Link #220
Mentar
Banned

I opt to differ, the storybuilding is _excellent_. It's just that the recent developments are not exactly the source of joy, and it's putting quite a bit of pressure on the readership

Tags
bait and switch, harem, romance, tsundere, white knight protagonist