Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-07, 21:45   Link #641
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Tyrant is getting dumber and dumber...
BTW, how does he know that Matcha is affilated with Xiao Yao? Is she so stupid as to openly display Zhan Long name with no strongest members around?
There's a database where all the studios in Destiny have registered their members and their id's. Otherwise, Western Chu could have sent scouts following them.

Anyhow its pretty convenient for Xiao for the Western Chu's guild to target him in some way.

Such as:
- His notoriety increases if he wins, which he usually does (Matcha summed it up nicely in 150)
- The free loot
- Other guilds might be hesitant to challenge him directly
- Its advertisement for Zhan Long

About the A-rank reflect skill: Other people could get access to that room if they killed enough elite monsters for the ring that gives access. After Zhan Long reached 50000/50000 for the skillbook, the ring drops increased. They probably charged 10g to be generous and build goodwill among the customers for future transactions.

Btw after reading Stellar Transformation I am seeing a lot of familiar names in Zhan Long. For instance Xiao's irl partner, the sword named Xiao Hei, and the Western Conqueror. Hahaha its truly an infamous fantasy work.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2015-04-07 at 23:20.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 09:29   Link #642
kazzuya

I think this game has fr too many players.
Just the guild of Vanguard already has more than 600,000 players.
Just how big is this city that its players are more than a couple of million.
Can you even farm in this place?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 10:12   Link #643
ImperialFlameGod8190

I'm curious guys i know its a decent read but if Zhan Long got an anime do you think it would be good or is it one of those that wont shine as an anime

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 10:16   Link #644
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I'm curious guys i know its a decent read but if Zhan Long got an anime do you think it would be good or is it one of those that wont shine as an anime
I don't think it would shine. The story and characters are shallow.I think the battle won't be as great as other battle anime.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:03   Link #645
scannatore

If they make sorta anime from this, i hope they use the actual amazing drawing i noticed on the manga.
The last chapter was so good i cried.
But kazzuya is right, the story is too simple (and full of nonsense), and the characters are empty.
scannatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:09   Link #646
obnuchious

maybe if the author had added aliens it might had slight increase???
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 11:14   Link #647
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
maybe if the author had added aliens it might had slight increase???
no. I mean i fully admit i like the story but most of the time its so stale that you have nothing for your new age anime fans to latch onto. I'm guessing you could probably get about 60-70 of ZL's chapters in a 1-cour and the story at that point is still frighteningly simple. 2-cour may get into the 140's idk i'm not great at judging but even now the story has only really gotten interesting in the last 10 chapters or so.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-08, 19:00   Link #648
Hiro Hayase

Spoiler for Chapter 151+:

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2015-04-08 at 20:24.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 09:32   Link #649
HandofFate

oh boy, now we have werewolves in this lol
Old 2015-04-09, 09:52   Link #650
ImperialFlameGod8190

The best quote of all is this
Quote:
If you are handsome, girls will come...... Even the plastic surgeons of South korea would give up.
What a troll. Plus at the end of 152 with the mission Wan er is playing with rather nasty fire... and i love it.

Old 2015-04-09, 13:15   Link #651
vicky96

Did xia yao reach in god realm after he reach the blaze realm in story later(in real life)......or did he fight in real life with another god or blaze realm in story later(I know he fight with one with fire blaze realm did another blaze or god realm appear in real life in story later).....what is the ending of story in last chapter.......???please some one tell me....:-o:-o
vicky96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 13:29   Link #652
crow13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 151+:

do you usually give the strongest pet you have seen to someone that just joined you a day ago and about her
Spoiler for .:
so no i would rather that he give that pet to someone else like the musketeer or the healer they can actually fight and will not get killed in the start and make that pet useless.
and how did he even know of the blood seal i mean he did it with his tablet but that's a non living thing and until now every pet was by a seal why didn't he use this way to catch every pet it looks like there is no fail % in this method or was just a way by the author to give Matcha some more lvl and charm points -_-.
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 13:33   Link #653
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
do you usually give the strongest pet you have seen to someone that just joined you a day ago and about her
Spoiler for .:
so no i would rather that he give that pet to someone else like the musketeer or the healer they can actually fight and will not get killed in the start and make that pet useless.
and how did he even know of the blood seal i mean he did it with his tablet but that's a non living thing and until now every pet was by a seal why didn't he use this way to catch every pet it looks like there is no fail % in this method or was just a way by the author to give Matcha some more lvl and charm points -_-.
Matcha's smart the problem is her reaction time isnt as good as she hoped and strategically she's on point. As for the Pet why they made it that simple idk or really care as for why she has it its because as a magic user a pet that works with that seems smart and when that thing gets stronger its a huge asset.

Old 2015-04-09, 13:51   Link #654
crow13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Matcha's smart the problem is her reaction time isnt as good as she hoped and strategically she's on point. As for the Pet why they made it that simple idk or really care as for why she has it its because as a magic user a pet that works with that seems smart and when that thing gets stronger its a huge asset.
umm it's good that she is smart it will work great when the have a big guild she can just stand at the back and make plans but for now all she is going to do with her is drag the rest of them down with her.
wait isn't she a swordwoman class not a magician shouldn't that pet be better in the hand of a long rang player
Old 2015-04-09, 14:53   Link #655
casgoldsmith

is STRAWBERRY MATCHA a bitch?
she gives me a bad feeling
Old 2015-04-09, 15:03   Link #656
crow13

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
is STRAWBERRY MATCHA a bitch?
she gives me a bad feeling
Spoiler for ummm:
Old 2015-04-09, 15:14   Link #657
casgoldsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
Spoiler for ummm:
fuck
bitch!
Old 2015-04-12, 04:02   Link #658
devilo96

hmmm matcha betray Lxy....
so what chp did she comeback again ?
cuz i heard its aroud 800+ right ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 15:33   Link #659
Velsy

Ever since the new artist had taken over the manwha, I've gotten lost with whats happening and felt the story is on a quality decline. Not sure whether its co-incidence or not. I dont even get why that long braided hair girl even helped him or even acted like they were friends? Didnt he hardly know her ? He only spoken to her once or does he know her in RL?. The story feels shot.

I felt the previous artist drew him really well, a guy that didnt give a shit what people thought of him and he simply ignored the people mocking him (because he knew what he was doing). But this new artist sorta draws him like an asshole type. I had thought of him of a person who wouldnt give a shit about if Lin wan er was worshiping some popular bishi like the rest of the girls would. So why did the manhwa make it out he was annoyed ? bad drawing ? He just working as a employed bodyguard for now. I was expecting a reaction like the one he made when she told him only girls play healers. If romance was going to be in this story, you'd think it will come later down the line after they have set the story. For this early part of the story shes treated him poorly, and I havent seen/though of him as the masochist type. Is the author really trying to force them to like each other already, or is just that bad art drawing.

I feel conflicted how lost this manwha is getting. Because I thought the start was pretty good.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2015-04-14 at 15:53.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 15:38   Link #660
Rainne

after reading 30 chapter i must say this novel is pretty damn horrible, how is it that the MC who is a Combat expert cant dodge in the game, is the game even virtual reality????
one of the worst Virtual novels i ever read, so many stupid moments is infuriating, did the author forget that the MC is a martial artist with true skills? how is it that he cant doge sword swings from noobs in games that obviously arent combat expert or even close to the matter, for example the MC girl, in RL she is way weak but in game apparently she has skills superior to a EX swat veteran and Soldier, the amount of plot holes in this novel is way to much
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
webnovel