AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-22, 12:41   Link #1241
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
We need a proper funeral for Souseiseki and Hina.
I doubt very much they will remain as they are..
During Traumend we saw alot of the caracter of Sousei Seki and I did realy simpathize Alot with her and all of the reasons that let her take the choices she did; all very well developed in my eyes.

So.. maybe in a 3rd season Shinku will find a way to bring her and Hina's Rosa Mystica back.. she said it herself.. its one of the reasons father brought her back.
All that there are other ways to win the Alice Game, etc where all pretty vage to say the least..., needless to say anything can happen.

Altough, altough I do understand why they had to "die"... Traumend has clearly brough Sousei Seki to alot more attention then the 1st season, so it was natural that her moment would probebly be in this series; as for Hina..., her caracter is a bit shadowed when Kanaria appears.., maybe they thought it was best to place her to a temporary rest.

Henceforth, they might have a comeback, or at least its what I hope for
Never the less.. saying they are dead sounds a bit harsh.., they were after all still treated like they where "alive" - we see in the final images of epi 12 of Traumend Nori putting Hina and Sou near the TV so that they aswell could watch Kun Kun

Anyway.. I am counting that if anyone can bring her souls back someday, it has to be Jun.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 15:12   Link #1242
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I hope Barasuishou returns. She is the best doll pair along with Kirakishou. Suigintou and Shinku are a close 2nd.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 19:43   Link #1243
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Many apologies for spoiling it for you I'lll make sure that I tag it properly from now on.

Hee hee and I very much enjoyed your summary (even though I have watched RMT many times already )
Hey, nah, no need to apologise It wasnt really a spoiler anyway. I have yet to see all the little details, those are the ones that matter; I'm still gonna enjoy the episode (maybe shed a tear or two) And thanks for the encouragement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I just couldn't resist... a 62 page topic on Rozen Maiden !
I imediatly had to join this forum ! ; It toke me a while though to read most of the messages here said, but its been filled with great discussion subjects and surely it will not die anytime soon
Rozen Maiden is one of my most favorites anime ever, its compleatly brilliant and totaly caught me by surprise when I saw the first episodes..

Anyway.., I don't want to bore everyone with my on-going speach so.. :P
I'm just realy glad that I keep finding more and more RM fans to chat with.

By the way.., to me.. Suigin Tou.. ? definitly the best RM
Though Suisei Seki isn't far behind ~desuuu !
Welcome! This thread is filled with crazed otakus like myself, you'll soon find yourself one; unless of course you're already one.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 19:56   Link #1244
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Yes! Proliferate! bwahahaha ... I'm having a spirited discussion at the Ergo Proxy thread so I did not post a lot here yesterday ...

Anyway, if you saw my avatar, my signature - you'd know I AM A FANBOY OF SUIGINTOU! WO0T! OMGT3HPwnz0rzzz BBQ !~~`1111 one

physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 19:57   Link #1245
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Hey, nah, no need to apologise It wasnt really a spoiler anyway. I have yet to see all the little details, those are the ones that matter; I'm still gonna enjoy the episode (maybe shed a tear or two) And thanks for the encouragement
consider yourself lucky in a way, since your first experience of Traumend is in widescreen format. The rest of us had to watch the low quality Traumend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Anyway, if you saw my avatar, my signature - you'd know I AM A FANBOY OF SUIGINTOU! WO0T! OMGT3HPwnz0rzzz BBQ !~~`1111 one
LOL, I just visited that link in your sig. Tang ina! pinoy ka din!
Old 2006-03-22, 19:58   Link #1246
blitz1/2

Here's my analysis of them.

Hawt = Suigintou (no doubt)
cute = Hina Ichigo and Kanaria. (Kirakishou can fit here too)

Beautiful = Shinku, Barasuishou and Kirakishou?

Souseiseki is definitely out. Where do I put Suiseiseki?
Old 2006-03-22, 20:01   Link #1247
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

You should also place Gin under beautiful. Her beauty is not cute, however ... it's hot.

mada iwanaide jumon meita sono kotoba! Wee! Go RMT! blah ... blah ... blah ... (repetition of Go RMT!)

Suiseiseki should be placed under annoying ... Souseiseki should be placed under boyish. (IMO)
Old 2006-03-22, 20:02   Link #1248
blitz1/2

But Hawt is like beautiful level 2. There is no point in degrading Gin like that.
Old 2006-03-22, 20:19   Link #1249
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I also think that Suigintou is very beautiful, since it feels weird to call a doll hawt.

Just look at her. Those beautiful flowing silver hair, the fair skin, those red eyes that blazes with determination, the hourglass figure, and the elegant clothes that suits her looks.

And the way she smiles, eventhough it is more like a mocking smile, is very beautiful as well.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:24   Link #1250
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
I also think that Suigintou is very beautiful, since it feels weird to call a doll hawt.

Just look at her. Those beautiful flowing silver hair, the fair skin, those red eyes that blazes with determination, the hourglass figure, and the elegant clothes that suits her looks.

And the way she smiles, eventhough it is more like a mocking smile, is very beautiful as well.
Actually it's pink eyes with snake-like pupils. But yeah, Suigintou is beautiful but those wrinkles have got to go!
Old 2006-03-22, 20:30   Link #1251
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

She's a wretched and tortured being, so the wrinkles are there. Sad, though ... :|

How about sublime?
Old 2006-03-22, 20:31   Link #1252
blitz1/2

Hah! Gin's under heavy stress in life.
Old 2006-03-22, 20:36   Link #1253
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:

Hee hee well you missed one person...

Shinku who is Hawt, cute, beautiful and HAWTY!!!!
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 20:50   Link #1254
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Hee hee well you missed one person...

Shinku who is Hawt, cute, beautiful and HAWTY!!!!
If you say so.

But then if Shinku fits in all those categories, Barasuishou and Kirakishou should fit in there as well.

But I seriously think Barasuishou and Kirakishou will look better if you give them a pair of white angelic wings.
Old 2006-03-22, 21:11   Link #1255
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Actually it's pink eyes with snake-like pupils. But yeah, Suigintou is beautiful but those wrinkles have got to go!
I had to agree with the wrinkles. Remove that and her beauty will reach the divine level.

I noticed the pupils, but I thought the eyes were red.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 21:22   Link #1256
blitz1/2

I hope in season 3, another doll maker could make a Suigintou MK II.

A Suigintou clone with four wings would be hard to defeat. (Actually, I'll think of adding that in my Rozen Maiden fanfiction)
Old 2006-03-22, 21:30   Link #1257
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Oh crap, I have 20 minutes to finish a 2-page essay about Poe.
Been reading non-stop for the past 6 hours, about 10 pieces of litterature ranging from Rip Van Wrinkle (Winkle? I don't give a f*ck anymore -_-). (Actually Wrinkle really goes well with the discussion about Gin, lol.)

All of you are right and I love you all.

Also thanks for the comics. I basically gave my first and last daily lol of the day. I needed it. (Except for my brother doing the most hilariously painful face, just to say "I BIT MY TONGUE ;__;" afterwards. )

I'll post something useful later. And try not to get too further in the discussion, otherwise I can't boost my post-count to the skies.

AH, and I gotta' take a pic of my phone It's got Shinku in the front LCD and Gin in the back one. And it rings Bara no Jubai aswell.

Wish me t3h luck$ please.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 21:43   Link #1258
blitz1/2

Good luck on the essay Zero.

We need more RM pics in here!
Old 2006-03-22, 22:02   Link #1259
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:

mmm... I REALY like Gin, not just because of her caracter & story which realy touched me alot, but also on how she was drawn.. to me she is by far the most beautifull of the rozen maiden's, and also costume-wise.

Trying to look at things from a guy's point of view now.. : I supose they are all "hawt" :P (apart from the chibi's of course)

So I would realy consider Gin as Very Beautifull in my prespective, and Shinku, Bara and Kira as just "beautifull"

As for cute.., I myself would put Suisei Seki on top on this category.., allright, allright so she is "devious", but she is by far the cutest rozen maiden (even when she is evil like in the "Stairs" episode :P)

Kana to me comes a close second though, but only mostely because she is a compleat clutz, in a kawaii way that is

I'm realy sorry.., I didn't like Hina that much.., I realy felt sorry for what happened to her in Traumend, but after the 1st season and with the appearence of Kana.. she just fell a bit into shadow in my eyes; she is still cute, but for those reasons to me she comes in 3rd on that category...

Now.. Sousei Seki.., she is the bigest problem... doesn't fit in any of the three :P
Altough I do find her beautifull

Ah, on a previous post... I'm pretty sure Gin's eyes are purpe/lylac; surely not pink.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 22:19   Link #1260
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Suigintou Pic

Sincerely wishing for a Suigintou Image song...

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural