AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 01:30   Link #2061
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
FUCK!

It must be really hard having a sister like her. It'd be like, having a heat explosion in your pants every single time you've got to see her.
I know how you feel.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 01:32   Link #2062
Adam Cruz

I need to find out what happens in the last episode of Needless. The episode title is Cruz Schild... so I'm probably sure he's gonna be the one who ends up saving every1's hide. Also a week or so till the next chapter.

Also Aruka is popular because she has that backstabbing sister image. Angry sex is good no?
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 02:43   Link #2063
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
I need to find out what happens in the last episode of Needless. The episode title is Cruz Schild... so I'm probably sure he's gonna be the one who ends up saving every1's hide. Also a week or so till the next chapter.

Also Aruka is popular because she has that backstabbing sister image. Angry sex is good no?
Is the last episode really Cruz Schild? I didn't realize that.

Backstabbing sisters are hot?... I love Aruka because she's fairly sinister, but not straight evil like Arclight.
Old 2009-12-07, 08:54   Link #2064
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
If Cruz in this last ep starts using powers etc and defeat Arclight ill be kinda pissed. Im asuming this will be some sort of general spoiler of what will eventualy happen in the manga... i perfer if manga reveals things first.

(i know that the lines are different but im talking in general here)
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 12:39   Link #2065
Sekirei07

Seems like Blade's strength has gotten more exaggerated since the start of the series to the current arc.

http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/1/24/

Barely stops a testiment

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1260207486

Punches Hatfield into next week

Also to note your legs have 3x the amount of power your arms have >.>
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 13:46   Link #2066
Avvesione

^
Maybe. The Testament is a lot heavier and was speeding toward him. Stopping that much momentum w/o flinching seems a lot harder than punching a mere human across the canyon.

Also, looking back at 69, I noticed Mio's bunny got destroyed again Wondering if she's going to have to leave the group to get it fixed. Guessing if she leaves, Rin probably would leave, too. And since it's the bunny, BQ would probably go back if he gets any Orichalcum. Be sad if all 3 were gone for a few chapters.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 14:17   Link #2067
Sekirei07

Maybe BQ will know how to repair it.
Old 2009-12-07, 15:08   Link #2068
Avvesione

^
He was more interested in stealing it earlier. Although Mio kicked his ass, so...

I'm starting to think aside from Cruz, Blade, and Eve that Mio has been featured the most out of all the characters. Not complaining, but I hope they keep this this way.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 15:48   Link #2069
Sekirei07

Order of top for appearances I would say in order are:

1. Cruz
2. Blade
3. Mio
4. Disc
5. Eve

Cruz been on since almost page 1 and second half all about him, Blade has been as well although for not much part 2 so far so Mio might actually be higher than him. Disc has been around a good deal first and second half. Eve was captured for most of first half and not much of second either

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2009-12-07 at 15:58.
Old 2009-12-07, 16:26   Link #2070
Homura7

After reading with more accuracy, I don't think Kanna will join. She's the only needless in her town, she has to stay in order to protect her homeland. And Cruz gave her his ID card, so she can call for aid from St. Rose if there's trouble. i think she'll make a new body for Disk, maybe they'll make use too of the orichalcon now Mio's bear doll has been totally destroyed.

And I have a bad feeling about what Solva said. She thinks Aruka probably went back Simeon, but you know what happens usually when someone mentions the word "probably".
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:33   Link #2071
shadowii

^
if they try it Mio will throw a tantrum that will destroy the town they just saved
about the orichlicalum however, correct if im wrong, but isnt that what simeon had enslaved the townspeople to mine in the first place? So their should be more around.

Also think what seikirei07 said about BQ was right, he's basically a robot coby of zepetto he could probably fix the doll. But he couldnt just put new metal into his own body he needed his creator for that.

That being said, why didnt he bring QT?

About kanna, Ya its unlikely she'd go with them (still has to look out for her patch) i just hope she will because i like the character, however bringing her means bringing darts and ishida so its a mixed package, before they leave though i would expect her to fix disks body or make her a new one. I mean now they have a mountain of cyborg parts and a girl with a fragment that makes her the mistress of technology.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 16:41   Link #2072
Homura7

^Don't you think Mio would agree if Cruz asks her?

And since this job is over, I can see Rin going back St. Rose and Mio returning with Kuchinashi and Setsuna, more now those two were allowed by the Black Madam to go back Simeon. Plus, Blade is there now, so she doesn't have anymore reasons to stay with the group.

You know, Mio is cute, cheerful and all, but I know she traveled with Cruz because she thought that by following him she would find Blade, and she did. No doubt she didn't forget Blade is supossed to be Arclight's new body.
Old 2009-12-07, 16:43   Link #2073
Sekirei07

Just hope they dont go Gurren Laggan style new body lol

DISC IMPACT!
Old 2009-12-07, 16:48   Link #2074
shadowii

it is true that her commitment to help Cruz is done, hence now leaving is a valid option, but i hope not i love the character (poll seems to suggest most do).
If you "know" that means you can see into the future about her motives because she said she thought it was fun.
She did fight another member of simeon to help Cruz though and did not need to look after Cruz for three days. Also the whole team was suppossed to be sent for retraining did The black madam say that she gave Mio permission too if they found her. Also what did she say when she found out Cruz was wanted.

About the bunny, its her favorite thing in the world, so no.
Old 2009-12-07, 16:56   Link #2075
Homura7

Even so, I still think Mio helped for her own benefit. Rin obviously isn't unaware of that. Mio may look innocent, but she's no idiot.

Yeah, it's her favorite doll. No way she's gonna lend the orichalcum.

About the posters, Mio just suggested Cruz stay in his girl persona.

I have to add Mio has no idea Arclight ordered Cruz's capture. She still thinks Blade is more important.

The greatest fear for Cruz's gang would be if Aruka is still outside and Mio suddenly joins her.
Old 2009-12-07, 17:00   Link #2076
Kuroshinobu

But on the bright side if Aruka does suddenly show up, we get more Aruka and stuff.
Old 2009-12-07, 17:02   Link #2077
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshinobu View Post
But on the bright side if Aruka does suddenly show up, we get more Aruka and stuff.
We should. I don't think her reasons for what she did won't be told. Also it would be great so we can see how she reacts in front of Cruz, though considering he's now with many needless Blade included...
Old 2009-12-07, 17:05   Link #2078
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
To be fair i think Mio will stay... 1 big reason, Oni-san. She went along with Cruz cause she wanted to find Oni-san (Blade). Now that she found him or better yet he saved her from death shes like...o well lets leave and go back to St-Rose or Simeon? That wont make much sense...

Mio is actualy the only one that acts rather dull from the girls, most of them act teen-maturish but shes the only one with a child like attitude. So she does stick out. Kuchinashi has her silence with the clipboard but other then that... Well she fancy's Riru...lol shes strange come to think of it ^^'

Setsuna the most regular on the team? She's got the Arclight crush but she has to share that with a couple more characters.

Rin is a odd one Imai actualy saved her from death 2 times now, he could have easily tossed her on the scrapheap. Both at St-Rose and with the Hatfield fight. So i guess shes gonna stay. Like most characters that *survive* they tend to stick around.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 17:05   Link #2079
shadowii

well the posters say they want Cruz so she at least knows what she would be ordered to do. What I'm wondering is if Setsuna and Kuchinashi are now aware of arclights desire to find Cruz.

I have a feeling with Mio it depends on mainly what she wants to do, she does have a crush on blade (though said she will be fine with just the head), and i dont think she would want cruz to hate her especially now that he's her kouhai.
Plus those two have built up a near inexplicable amount of trust in each other since he even showed her their house (Gregor and Samsa got blasted out without the good guys knowing so Cruz should not have known that they knew where it was).
But on the other hand the thing she said before she killed nanami was traitors must be punished so staying with them would make her a hypocrite (then again what nanami and misaki did was not really treason they just told riru th girls had failed a mission).
But Mio seems to have been having fun though. And while mio is not stupid she is also not a good actor as seen when they first met.
Also where is that northern base Mio wanted to go.

just for reference here's their talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBladeX View Post

Spoiler for volume 8:
Old 2009-12-07, 17:10   Link #2080
Homura7

Talking about trusting each other, when Mio saved Cruz inside Iron mountain and did many other things, she too gained the trust of everyone... until she revealed her true reasons.

The northen base Mio talked was located nearby Simeon building I remember.

EDIT: She said "north side of Simeon building", so yeah, I was right.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen