AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-29, 07:32   Link #201
RJ TAYLER

Key and KoAni go together like "Learner & Lowe", "Morecambe & Wise", "Cannon & Ball"; it has to be a simply done deal - just that! I would be surprised if it is not.
Old 2012-03-29, 08:48   Link #202
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
I'd rather not have Shaft do it. You know, having pictures move is a part of animation.
What don't want the camera angle changing every 0.5 seconds and somebody making this face every couple of minutes with text flashing across the screen that has nothing to do with the actual show every 20 seconds. I'm sure a lot of Key fans would really appreciate that treatment for the VN.

I could never see Sunrise doing a Key project because they'd probably want control over the project on a level that Key would be unwilling to give them with the license. Both companies can be pretty stubborn control freaks when it comes to managing projects so I just don't see them being able to work together. Kyoani and the like can take orders like a champ though (look at their relationship with Kadokawa for example) which is almost certainly one of the board room level reasons that Key has chosen to work with them over the years.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-03-29 at 09:02.
Old 2012-03-29, 09:06   Link #203
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
KyoooAnniiiiii!!!!!!

I agree. My second choice would be ufotable.
Old 2012-03-29, 09:08   Link #204
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I agree. My second choice would be ufotable.
Nah. Ufotable goes well with Type-Moon. Plus I wanna see a war happen between Kyoani/Key fans vs Ufotable/Type-Moon fans in the future cause it'll be entertaining . But it's cool we have a Kyoani/Hyouka vs ufotable/Fate Zero S2 vs Medaka Box/whateverstudioisdoingthat war coming up next season
Old 2012-03-29, 09:39   Link #205
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
ufotable/Fate Zero S2 vs Medaka Box/whateverstudioisdoingthat war coming up next season
Medaka Box is made by Gainax, a studio known for Evangelion and Gurren Lagann. I feel like you don't know this extremely famous studio.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-03-29, 09:52   Link #206
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Medaka Box is made by Gainax, a studio known for Evangelion and Gurren Lagann. I feel like you don't know this extremely famous studio.
You kidding? Not knowing Gainax? The studio that has is infamous for its biggest troll/derp endings? I hardly read up on Medaka Box because I don't really care about it . I do know it's Nishio Isin thouh. .. and well... he's popular these days .

But I seriously seriously doubt Gainax will ever be considered for a LB adaptation
Old 2012-03-29, 09:54   Link #207
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
You kidding? Not knowing Gainax? The studio that has is infamous for its biggest troll/derp endings? I hardly read up on Medaka Box because I don't really care about it . I do know it's Nishio Isin thouh. .. and well... he's popular these days .
I don't see a Gainax work on your profile, but you are right !

Quote:
But I seriously seriously doubt Gainax will ever be considered for a LB adaptation
Or better yet, Studio 4°C (Mind Game, Berserk movies) will make LB adaptation too. This will make people crazy or not
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-03-29, 12:58   Link #208
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Or better yet, Studio 4°C (Mind Game, Berserk movies) will make LB adaptation too. This will make people crazy or not
Still joking, right?
Old 2012-03-29, 16:20   Link #209
ukulelembo
Detective

I vote for White Fox (Steins;Gate, Tears to Tiara).
Why? Because Rewrite 2nd Opening:

Old 2012-03-29, 21:21   Link #210
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
I'd rather not have Shaft do it. You know, having pictures move is a part of animation.
Looking at Denpa Onna and Madoka, I think Shaft can do normal looking animation if they really want to.

Last edited by Kimidori; 2012-03-29 at 21:54.
Old 2012-03-29, 22:21   Link #211
Pokaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
Looking at Denpa Onna and Madoka, I think Shaft can do normal looking animation if they really want to.
Yup, the whole slideshow thing only worked in Bakemonogatari and its sequel. Another example is Negima!
Old 2012-03-29, 22:46   Link #212
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419667&show=0
Yay
Old 2012-03-29, 22:51   Link #213
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Wait, didn't you post in response to the very same thing just yesterday? Why link to the same point on another site?
Old 2012-03-29, 23:20   Link #214
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
I vote for White Fox (Steins;Gate, Tears to Tiara).
Why? Because Rewrite 2nd Opening:

the studio is good, but i wonder if key would leave LB with such a new studio, they seem to had done good with stein thoug

Quote:
shaft reputation of slideshow anime is undeserved, people judged it for Bake and zetsubo, and you are rigth denpa and nise have more animation than most animes, i dont mention madoka since while it wasnt bad it had its flaws(havent seen BD/DVD thoug), they just dont do good backgrounds, also Shaft is quite busy with a couple of movies rigth now, and i personally would rather see first a second season of denpaonna.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:28   Link #215
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
the studio is good, but i wonder if key would leave LB with such a new studio.
KyoAni hadn't done anything major besides Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu before adapting Air
Old 2012-03-30, 00:02   Link #216
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
KyoAni hadn't done anything major besides Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu before adapting Air
thats true, still kyoani has been recognised for its good direction since way back, still i just mean that if what people say that key is looking for the Crème de la crème is true, there are other studios more fitting.
Old 2012-03-30, 03:02   Link #217
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Oy, Madoka as an example of good animation. Not too sure of that. I haven't seen Denpa Onna enough so maybe...

Ef lacked animation as well from what I've seen. I know it looks good still, but that's another issue.

Though Nise actually avoids the slideshow for quite a bit of its run...

Edit: But yes, I just like to make fun of them, it may not be 100% true.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-03-30, 03:27   Link #218
monir
cho~ kakkoii

You guys obviously haven't seen Negima!? Summer Special and the subsequent Negima!? OVA's. They show off their animation prowess a little bit in those OVAs', especially in the Negima!? Summer Special. Shaft's problem has always been two things: a) Lack of man power, and b) money.

It seems they are getting out of their money problem these days (Nisemonogatari for example) thanks to the things they can do with severely limited budget, and yet create smash hits. How many studios can say that?

And KyoAni isn't all that special if we are considering the aspect of overall animation. Aside from their work in FMP Second Raid, they are mostly average. Studios like Production I. G., Sunrise, Gainax are way ahead when it comes to animated movement. And besides, shows like Air, Kanon, or Clannad didn't really require much movement to tell the story. To me it always looked like they spent a significant portion of their time and money to create OP/ED song theme than the actual show.

*waves back at Skyfall*
Old 2012-03-30, 03:56   Link #219
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

On studios...

PA works
Pros: Through Angel Beats they seems to have the Key humor down pat. Makes very pretty and crisp animation while retaining attractive character designs.
Cons: Lack of creativity in visual presentation. Little experience adapting big source material.

Kyoani
Pros: Top of the industry in animation of girls (only girls though) and their body language. Visually ambitious in a mainstream-consumable manner. Fumihiko Shimo.
Cons: Character designs from them are hit-and-miss. Kadokawa. Endless Eight. Yamakan. Aya Hirano. Kyoani died when they made K-On! and pander to MoE chIpmunK loving perverts. THEY DONT MAKE MAH FMP SEASON 4 THOSE EVIL WITCHES AND THEIR WITCHCRAFT

Long story short: I'm counting on you, Bee Train.
       /
      / \|
    /
Old 2012-03-30, 04:35   Link #220
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
What about Madhouse? They've returned some truly faithful adaptations over the years; barring stuff like Chaos;head

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Closed Thread

Tags
anime game, little busters