AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2014-01-12, 11:11   Link #38501
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
But Fate/Erio/Wolks/Nanoha never chose to enter a tourney intended for younger mages to show off their powers and win personal glory.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 23:44   Link #38502
vic-vic

I dunno, I have feelig that Sieglinde enter the tournament in order to learn how to hold those destructive impulses in check.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 00:45   Link #38503
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

*punches constestant into smear on the wall*

"Ooops, I still don't have it under control~~~tehee<3"

(note: I have no idea who're you talking about, and my comment was on the idea of "learning restraint" by giving fleshy, human targets)
Old 2014-01-14, 19:13   Link #38504
Gx Hero
Rambler

Hey I actauly got around to writing part of one of my stories, now Iknow I am not that good, but here it is.

Aftermath Reflections

Chapter 1 : Auris

Authors Note: Hey guys Sorry if the following story is not up to your standards it was something I wrote up quick. Anyway the incident mentioned is a nonexistent incident I created and wanted to lay the gound work for so I can use it in future stories. Please review and leave comments so I can improve the story.
Auris Graiz was well known for her involvement from the JS incident five years ago. Amazingly since then was not removed from her position and had begun helping with weeding out the corruption of the TSAB’s ground forces.
As Auris walked toward Judicial Advisor Leone Phils office she couldn’t help regret her involvement in criminal activities, and yet what wayed on her soul was the events of last year during the High Kings incident.

“Auris surprised to see you not at your office.” Said an old gentle voice.

Auris jumped back in surprise not having been paying attention to her surroundings. Amazingly though she was standing outside the admirals’ office. Looking at Judicial advisor Phils she couldn’t help but be reminded of a wise old sage, the man’s long white beard probably had something to do with it.

“Auris.” He asked concern leaking into his voice.

“Sorry sir…I was wondering if I could talk to you a moment.”

“Sure.” He said opening the door and waiving her into his office.
Auris noticed how sparkly decorated his office was with only pictures to mark whose office this was. Picures of him and his friends the other two Legendary admirals, of his family, and a few other people Auris didn’t know.
Taking a seat Auris waited for the elderly admiral to take a seat.

“So Auris what troubles you so much to come see little old me.”
Auris braced herself, she had been preparing all year to tell him this knowing full well the consequences of revealing the information, but she was determined not to repeat her mistakes during the JS incident.

“Sir as you know the High King incedent last year.” He nodded and prompted her to go on. “ Well the truth is that during that incedent I gave Vivio certain information she asked for about the Himdall and who had control over it as well as sent several parts of our forces to where vivio wanted when she heard of some of what was gong on.”
Leone was shocked as Auris dove into what she had done to aid Vivio defend her mother in court. Auris herself couldn’t help but remember what led to those events. Her fists clenching unsure once again if she should have even come to tell him.

“Auris you must realize the consequences for your actions, and that of Vivio’s”

“Sir with all due respect Vivio was not responsible, with my rank and experience I should have ignored it.” Auris said.

Leone looked at Auris more curious than angry. “Still why did you help. I have known you for a while and you do not do something without reason…. Or is it to atone for your fathers crimes.”
Auris tensed at those words. Her father was a bit violent but a good leader… and yet Auris couldn’t help but think inspite of this that he was a hypercritic.

“I stood around last time while we let a mad man run around, I didn’t do anything just acted like a soldier and ignored all the help we could have had during th JS incedent. I wanted to learn the truth if Nanoha had really gone rouge and began blowing cities up, or if this was another JS incident… Phils Sir I … was tired of the internal corruption.” Auris got up and looked at the man determination etched into her eyes. “ When Vivio showed me her mothers Health Exams I knew something was wrong. I went and found out that the inglave syndicate was becoming more active everywhere else and less here on Mid Childa. I knew something was wrong I hacked into secure files and found calls that were being sent in secrete from certain offices. I found out that children from High officials were kidnapped at the same time roughly. I then saw something that made my bones run cold.”

Leone had not moved listening to Auris statement, but even he was curious as to what would make her blood run cold.

“Plans to kill all those around Vivio in order to drive her to them, and to eliminate any one standing in their way.”

Leone looked shocked as Auris piled papers on his desk. Leone knew or thought he did th incedent looked over the papers his eyes widening at what he saw.

“Auris is this why you began focusing on internal affairs.”

“Yes. Sir last year for the first time every member of the bureau had to question what we fought for and decide if war was right or not. Vivio orchestrated a master plan that allowed us to avoid war , find corruption and destroy it, and saved her mother from being a scapegoat.”

Auris closed her eyes, Vivio had stood before the High Council, the three admirals and the highest ranked officers of the TSAB and Kaiser church and had successfully proven her mother’s innocence, mainly through health records, simulations on how she a pregnant woman couldn’t possibly fire such a blast without her device, endangering her unborn child.

“Yes it was quite horrifying that everything that little girl said was true and that we who are suppose to lead are more vulnerable to corruption because of our power. It is true that Mid childa owes Vivio a great debt, but it is sad that those who have the right to become gods or are gods can’t have the same rights as our people because of peoples view of what god should be like. “ he said sagely. “Still Auris your reasons for fighting against internal corruption are quite freighting. To think that it has lead to so many crimes and the spread of techniques and technology all started out from the TSAB’s highest authority. Before I tell you what will happen to you for your actions I want to know what are the chances of Vivio actually becoming Kaiser or joining the ground forces. “

“Zero.”

Leone nodded. Auris knew that day they had lost any chance that vivio tackamachi would join the ground forces.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2014-01-14 at 21:23.
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 20:08   Link #38505
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Please at least remember to press ENTER after each paragraph.

Please? >.<
Old 2014-01-22, 10:27   Link #38506
Van Silverlight

does anyone here know someone/a user in fanfiction who username is Old Iron?
Van Silverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:30   Link #38507
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Silverlight View Post
does anyone here know someone/a user in fanfiction who username is Old Iron?
Old Iron is well known here, just check some of the earlier pages.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:42   Link #38508
Van Silverlight

I want to ask him/her to continue his/her Leave of Absence.The story is very good.I recommend you to read it..(Sorry for the bad english)
Old 2014-01-22, 10:59   Link #38509
Ickarium

He is continuing it elsewhere. Or rather a full rewrite. Just posted a chapter the other day.
Old 2014-01-22, 12:06   Link #38510
Van Silverlight

where?Could you post the link for me?
Old 2014-01-22, 14:12   Link #38511
Gx Hero
Rambler

Here it is

http://thefanfictionforum.net/showthread.php?tid=20146

One thing I like about this story is it is a non nanoha fate story. I know I complain about it a lot but when it is constant Nanoha Fate romance it gets old and annoying since there is more characters to the story and more to it. Leave of absence focuses on Hayate and Yunno who are sorely underplayed in stories.

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2014-01-22 at 19:28. Reason: not double posting
Old 2014-01-24, 10:22   Link #38512
Van Silverlight

Finally,someone with the same opinion with me.
Old 2014-01-24, 10:27   Link #38513
Ickarium

I'm a major Yuuno fanboy, so agreed, yeah. It always annoys me when people make him butt monkeys in their stories as he was pretty badass. The guy -blocked a cartridge-powered Vita strike while doing something else at the same time-. Yeah, he's not offensive, but the guy was a badass.

Also cool in other ways.
Old 2014-01-24, 10:50   Link #38514
Gx Hero
Rambler

Well he gets to have some awesome time in blood that flows. Heck in that story he has Nanoha, Fate, and Miki as lovers, more than just support magic, a perverted device named Thoth driver...

I think stories like blood that flows are good stories to have, while not everyone likes them, they have the right mix of elements of seriousness angst, comedy ,hilarity, and smash down action without becoming one of these war stories with blood and violence, or romance stories. SOrry its just the variety of stories in nanoha are located in the vastness of this fourm sadly.

Oh if anyone wishes to see some of said stories check out my link below. It is a link to a word sheet with links to other stories on this forum. I hope to have the authors consent to have them for download at my site.

Old 2014-01-24, 11:14   Link #38515
Van Silverlight

It really disappoint me that very few people like yuuno(compare to nanofate fans,yeah).I was astonished in last year when my friend told me that nanoha never love yuuno more than a friend(i disagree with it,of course).But why would they hate him?For the character never act like an asshole in the series.

Leave of Absence is good story in my opinion(although i only read the old version)at least it doesn't have too much "love scene" and "stupid absurd tragedy moment".I hope more people will write a story like this..

(Argh,how much i wanted to write a story but my grammar aren't good enough!I did have the ideas though).
Old 2014-01-24, 11:23   Link #38516
Gx Hero
Rambler

Like I said read blood that flows, over 300 hundred chapter of fun and different things.

I wonder if people are just sick of the Nanoha fate romance more than Nanoha Fate. I mean it is OK if it is Nanoha Fate and they are on assignment somewhere.

Old 2014-01-24, 11:31   Link #38517
Van Silverlight

I'm okay with nanoha fate but not nanofate,in fact i hate it.By the way,where can i find blood that flows?
Old 2014-01-24, 11:32   Link #38518
Ickarium

I actually like Nanoha and Fate together and of StrikerS, thinks it has the most support. But I also like them with other people, and like other people.

I liked part of Blood that Flows, but parts just weren't for me. It's really well written, but the soul destruction stuff and one or two other things didn't feel like Nanoha to me, so. So never got to the Yuuno stuff, sadly.

Also, URL for Blood That Flows: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6550856/1/Blood-That-Flows
Old 2014-01-24, 11:40   Link #38519
Van Silverlight

I like StrikerS but only a certain part of it.Any good Yuuno story?
Old 2014-01-24, 11:55   Link #38520
Ickarium

My favorite Yuuno stories:
  • Swords and Shields: A little OOC in places, but really fun. Signum/Yuuno Romance
  • My Second Friend: Very well written. Fate/Yuuno friendship.
  • Day in the Life: : Huge story. Fate/Nanoha/Yuuno Romance. Lots of others.
  • Three's Company: Very Funny. Not finished, sadly. Hayate/Yuuno Romance. Vivio/Yuuno friendship.
  • Someday: Nanoha and a school dance. Nanoha/Yuuno Romance.
  • The Location of Happiness: Yuuno goes on a trip with a group of Investigators. Pretty good. Shari/Yuuno Romance.
  • Opal Allowance: Yuuno goes out to help Vivio shop. Vivio has a schoolgirl crush. Yuuno is not interested in that way but treats her well. Kinda cute. Vivio/Yuuno friendship.
  • Of Ferrets and Fans: Utterly hilarious small bit where Nanoha takes Yuuno to help her new students train. The students are ... jealous of the attention Nanoha gives Yuuno. Totally hilarious. Nanoha/Yuuno Romance hinted at.
  • Tsuntsun, Deredere: Set from the time of the first series up through adulthood. Alisa/Yuuno Romance.

I'd add Leave of Absence as I'm finding it awesome, but would wait for the rewrite to finish.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha