AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite SHUFFLE! girl?
Asa 122 43.88%
Kaede 68 24.46%
Kareha 9 3.24%
Lisianthus 16 5.76%
Mayumi 8 2.88%
Nerine 30 10.79%
Primula 25 8.99%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-01-05, 16:00   Link #681
Ikusa_shounen

well i guess some admin or sum high rank can close this thread
i mean the animes over

yes Asa won well..what did u expect?
the anime went Asa's game ending so lol to that
Ikusa_shounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 16:04   Link #682
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Like the Feringi in Star Trek
Oooooooh, insulting Nerine by comparing her with Feringi!!!!!! <handbag-slap>

((the funny part is ... I used to be a Trekkie.. I know we're spelling it wrong but I can't remember how to spell it))
Old 2006-01-05, 16:21   Link #683
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Here's mine handbag as well Vexx
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 16:57   Link #684
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Since the last episode has been aired, this poll is going to close in about 12 hours time. Once it's been closed I'll post the results of the previous poll (the one lost in the forum restore last month) so you can compare the results from earlier in the series.

But, as promised in this thread, there will be a new poll to replace it. This time the poll will include all characters (so it's not just "favourite girl" but "favourite character") and will consist of the following list.

Asa
Ama
Eustomas
Forbesii
Itsuki
Kaede
Kareha
Mayumi
Nerine
Primula
Rin
Sia
Tsubomi

In addition, to make it a bit different to the existing poll, you will be allowed to make multiple votes. You can vote for as many characters as you like (but I suggest that you limit your votes to only a maximum of 5 characters). While it's unlikely to change the first place result, it might give a better idea of the overall popularity of the characters.

So in about 12 hours, this poll will close and I'll create a new Vote for your Top 5 characters in SHUFFLE! poll as outlined above. If there are any additional character that should be included in the new poll then let me know (or any other comments or suggestions, post here).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 17:06   Link #685
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I like the "european" model for the vote..... that might be more informative in smudging the spread.... it certainly makes me ... the "I write in the margins on polls" guy happier.
Old 2006-01-05, 17:08   Link #686
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
So in about 12 hours, this poll will close and I'll create a new Vote for your Top 5 characters in SHUFFLE! poll as outlined above. If there are any additional character that should be included in the new poll then let me know (or any other comments or suggestions, post here).
Since it's like all of them are included, I would add Kikyou, Sia's sister, whom appears in the series as well, and has a whole episode dedicated.
Old 2006-01-05, 17:38   Link #687
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Since it's like all of them are included, I would add Kikyou, Sia's sister, whom appears in the series as well, and has a whole episode dedicated.
If you already add Kikyou, you'll need to add Lycoris (Nerine's second ego) as well!
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 17:41   Link #688
Furudanuki

Quote:
... So in about 12 hours, this poll will close and I'll create a new Vote for your Top 5 characters in SHUFFLE! poll as outlined above. If there are any additional character that should be included in the new poll then let me know (or any other comments or suggestions, post here).
xris, thanks for letting us vote for more than one character this time! Salute! We are quite likely going to see some very interesting results - there are probably some characters who were not the first choice for many people that will wind up getting a lot of votes as a second selection.

I would also like to ask that Benibara-sensei be added to the poll. She certainly had a lot more screen time than Tsubomi!
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 17:46   Link #689
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

not that i will vote for him...no offense...but maybe the handkerchief man too? besides, he does have his own fan club...

edit// i guess primula will just have to stick to 4th place...nerine doesnt make a bad third so im okay with that...but please PPP members and fans, include Primula in your top five package when the new poll comes!!!! ONEGAI!!! just check the episode 24 discussion thread for more details about primula, that will TOTALLY change your mind if you arent into primula now!
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 17:48   Link #690
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Oooooooh, insulting Nerine by comparing her with Feringi!!!!!! <handbag-slap>

((the funny part is ... I used to be a Trekkie.. I know we're spelling it wrong but I can't remember how to spell it))
That explains the ear fetish

And I 2nd add Nadesico sensi to the list.
Old 2006-01-05, 17:50   Link #691
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hey, I'd vote for the H-man, I'm one of the HHH club leaders Put the H-man in I say
Old 2006-01-05, 18:04   Link #692
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

What can I say.... I thought the first Savak in Wrath of Khan was hyper-sexy (whatshername who played in Cheers and then got amazingly and sadly fat)... also thought the Japanese-flavored roots of Vulcan and Klingon language to be amusing at the time.

I've tried to create a Nerine character night elf mage in World of Warcraft but some crafty game designer seems to know about the name and prohibits it.
Old 2006-01-05, 18:05   Link #693
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Bear in mind I've only seen up to ep 10, my Anime Club will be showing the next 10 eps starting this Monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
If there has been an ep dedicated to her then that seems fair enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
If you already add Kikyou, you'll need to add Lycoris (Nerine's second ego) as well!
This I'm not to sure since it's still Nerine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
I would also like to ask that Benibara-sensei be added to the poll. She certainly had a lot more screen time than Tsubomi!
Benibara? Sorry that's a new name to me, what do others think about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
not that i will vote for him...no offense...but maybe the handkerchief man too? besides, he does have his own fan club...
Hankerchief Man is a definate no. And that applies to the Panty Pervert Brat as well. Having a "club" isn't the entry qualification
Quote:
xris, thanks for letting us vote for more than one character this time! Salute! We are quite likely going to see some very interesting results - there are probably some characters who were not the first choice for many people that will wind up getting a lot of votes as a second selection.
Exactly, it should make the voting a lot closer and a better idea of who in general are the favourite characters.
Old 2006-01-05, 18:09   Link #694
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
This I'm not to sure since it's still Nerine.
It's not any different from the Kikyou/Sia situation...
either you leave Kikyou and Lycoris out, or you add both - just adding one of them would be unfair.
It's up to you if you want to include the two.
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 18:09   Link #695
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee

edit// i guess primula will just have to stick to 4th place...nerine doesnt make a bad third so im okay with that...but please PPP members and fans, include Primula in your top five package when the new poll comes!!!! ONEGAI!!! just check the episode 24 discussion thread for more details about primula, that will TOTALLY change your mind if you arent into primula now!
Primula definitely has my vote...
and y is Rin on the poll...no one likes him...
Crimen Scythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 18:15   Link #696
Furudanuki

Quote:
Benibara? Sorry that's a new name to me, what do others think about this?
Nadeshiko Benibara is the homeroom teacher for Rin, Kaede, et. al. She appears throughout the series, and shares the "featured character" role with Mayumi in episode #11.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 18:21   Link #697
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
It's not any different from the Kikyou/Sia situation...
either you leave Kikyou and Lycoris out, or you add both - just adding one of them would be unfair.
It's up to you if you want to include the two.
I did start off with "Bear in mind I've only seen up to ep 10" so I'm not familar with Kikyou or Lycoris. All I have to go on is "Kikyou, Sia's sister" and "Lycoris (Nerine's second ego)". To me there's a big difference between an alter ego and a sister, are you saying they are both alter egos? If so, then it would be unfair to have one and not the other (it would seem best to include neither of them).
Quote:
Nadeshiko Benibara is the homeroom teacher for Rin, Kaede, et. al. She appears throughout the series, and shares the "featured character" role with Mayumi in episode #11.
This seems a valid option then.
Old 2006-01-05, 18:21   Link #698
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, as things are, if I have *only * 5 votes, I have decided, and that still leaves out some characters I like but I'll have to leave with it.

I agree that if Kikyou has to be added, then we should add Lycoris as well. But I'd rather keep the double packages in a single person and just add the variations like Sia/Kikyou, Nerine/Lycoris.
Yes, they are pretty much the same, the relationship between Kikyou and Sia is more or less like Nerine and Lycoris. Not to mention that Lycoris actually LIVED and interacted a bit with Nerine, while Kikyou did not do that the same way.

Boohoo, poor H-man... Plus, why is Tsubomi in the poll.. No offense, I'll vote for her, she made it in my top 5 list, but why not the H-man? He has almost as much screentime as Tsubomi And has his own club, as Tsubomi does. And he's not Rin, that's a plus for a Shuffle male Bit whatever, I have my 5 votes decided anyway.

And yeah... Who will spend his votes for RIN? Even the writers wouldn't vote for him (I think).
Old 2006-01-05, 18:25   Link #699
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Though I'm a "Nerine" supporter.... having Lycoris would basically dilute the vote (since Lycoris is only seen past tense and only her memories live on in Nerine). I'd prefer not (obviously up to xris for final call).

The Sia/Kikyou multiple personality girl .... the Kikyou side did get her own episode and and keeps cropping up afterwards.... makes a bit more sense for her to get her own channel, but again that would dilute Sia votes.

Benibara (Nadesico) is the homeroom teacher in the show... she got her own episode but basically faded into the "voice over" background for most of the series (providing info about the world they live in). She probably deserves a channel.

If I were kami-sama .... I'd probably say "one body one vote" ....
Old 2006-01-05, 18:27   Link #700
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I did start off with "Bear in mind I've only seen up to ep 10" so I'm not familar with Kikyou or Lycoris. All I have to go on is "Kikyou, Sia's sister" and "Lycoris (Nerine's second ego)". To me there's a big difference between an alter ego and a sister, are you saying they are both alter egos? If so, then it would be unfair to have one and not the other (it would seem best to include neither of them).

This seems a valid option then.
Spoiler: