Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-05-12, 04:08   Link #11961
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosalacberryx View Post
Hello! I'm new here. :3 I'm Elana, I'm 15 years old and from Australia and I've been an anime fan for a few years now. My favourite series are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on! and Lucky Star.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here! Make lot's of friends!
Old 2012-05-12, 14:19   Link #11962
Dreamer90
Lost in thought

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time registered member. I've seriously gonna stop being so lazy...
Anyway, hopefully I'll have a good stay here!

D3
Dreamer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 14:41   Link #11963
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosalacberryx View Post
Hello! I'm new here. :3 I'm Elana, I'm 15 years old and from Australia and I've been an anime fan for a few years now. My favourite series are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on! and Lucky Star.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer90 View Post
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time registered member. I've seriously gonna stop being so lazy...

D3
Welcome back!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 16:06   Link #11964
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer90 View Post

D3
Welcome to the forums!
Old 2012-05-14, 00:14   Link #11965
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Hello, I am a French woman of 19 years being a fan of anime and manga and Shonen mostly YURI! I love video games (fighting, action / adventure). I came on this forum to discuss anime especially Moretsu Pirate. I also watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuden.

PS: I was already present but I notice that my message was not posting here but in another topic ^ ^ "
Old 2012-05-14, 00:55   Link #11966
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Hello, I am a French woman of 19 years being a fan of anime and manga and Shonen mostly YURI! I love video games (fighting, action / adventure). I came on this forum to discuss anime especially Moretsu Pirate. I also watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuden.

PS: I was already present but I notice that my message was not posting here but in another topic ^ ^ "
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy staying here! ^^
Old 2012-05-14, 09:21   Link #11967
Kyulutfi

i'm a noob here, i like to read some LN and watch anime. My fave Genre maybe some fantasy type. i found this forum when i was searching for some place to get info about some LN
well, so i think i wanna join in the discussion so i join here
i hope i can get along in here
Kyulutfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:55   Link #11968
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyulutfi View Post
i'm a noob here, i like to read some LN and watch anime. My fave Genre maybe some fantasy type. i found this forum when i was searching for some place to get info about some LN
well, so i think i wanna join in the discussion so i join here
i hope i can get along in here
Hi there! Welcome to the forum

Old 2012-05-14, 11:41   Link #11969
Mazyrian

Mazyrian here. Though there's still a few anime and manga series I keep following, I don't consume those as much as I used to; now I spend most of my time (free or not) playing VNs.
Like awesome action and mind screw, but in secret also want my moe.
Mazyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:43   Link #11970
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
Mazyrian here. Though there's still a few anime and manga series I keep following, I don't consume those as much as I used to; now I spend most of my time (free or not) playing VNs.
Like awesome action and mind screw, but in secret also want my moe.
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Old 2012-05-14, 15:17   Link #11971
Crimson Legacy
Crimson Legacy

Hello my dear esteemed and fellow anime fans! My name is Crimson Legacy and I am new to this great forum! I am a big fan of One Piece, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, as well as Durarara!!, Code Geass, Pandora Hearts e.t.c..... I am a 20 year old guy who never gets tired of the wonderful world we anime fans indulge in every week whilst waiting for the latest edition of our favourite manga or anime episode. I hope I can discuss my favourite anime here in the presence of my fellow compatriots.
Crimson Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 15:20   Link #11972
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Legacy View Post
Hello my dear esteemed and fellow anime fans! My name is Crimson Legacy and I am new to this great forum! I am a big fan of One Piece, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, as well as Durarara!!, Code Geass, Pandora Hearts e.t.c..... I am a 20 year old guy who never gets tired of the wonderful world we anime fans indulge in every week whilst waiting for the latest edition of our favourite manga or anime episode. I hope I can discuss my favourite anime here in the presence of my fellow compatriots.
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Old 2012-05-15, 17:30   Link #11973
Satellizer

Hi all, I am a Chinese American who is fluent in Japanese, having lived in Japan for 7 years as a kid. It is a very very nice asset to have when you're a manga fan, and looking forward to sharing that asset with you all (within the limits of forum rules, of course).
Satellizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 17:34   Link #11974
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellizer View Post
Hi all, I am a Chinese American who is fluent in Japanese, having lived in Japan for 7 years as a kid. It is a very very nice asset to have when you're a manga fan, and looking forward to sharing that asset with you all (within the limits of forum rules, of course).
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!
Old 2012-05-15, 17:35   Link #11975
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellizer View Post
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Old 2012-05-17, 16:27   Link #11976
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Hi to everyone.

Despite having been a member of many communites throughout all of my internet life, I can say that this is probably the first time I ever made an introduction post (if my memory is correct, which may be not the case).

I'm a brazilian guy in my last year of high school and am an anime and manga fan since I was very small. I can watch pretty much anything, from bloody horror to cute and moe mahou shoujo. Some of my favorite series are the When They Cry sound novels by 07th Expansion (as you can notice from the Eva-Beatrice avatar, my [currently] favorite character) and almost any work from TYPE-MOON. I however, dislike Naruto with such passion you can't measure (tried to watch it, but did not like it).
GabrieliosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 16:32   Link #11977
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
Hi to everyone.

Despite having been a member of many communites throughout all of my internet life, I can say that this is probably the first time I ever made an introduction post (if my memory is correct, which may be not the case).

I'm a brazilian guy in my last year of high school and am an anime and manga fan since I was very small. I can watch pretty much anything, from bloody horror to cute and moe mahou shoujo. Some of my favorite series are the When They Cry sound novels by 07th Expansion (as you can notice from the Eva-Beatrice avatar, my [currently] favorite character) and almost any work from TYPE-MOON. I however, dislike Naruto with such passion you can't measure (tried to watch it, but did not like it).
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Congrats on making the effort to make an introductory post

Last edited by MUAHAHAHAHAHA; 2012-05-17 at 16:49.
Old 2012-05-17, 17:11   Link #11978
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
Hi to everyone.

Welcome to the forums! ^^
Old 2012-05-17, 21:36   Link #11979
Heavy Arms

Hello all, my name as you can see is Heavy Arms. Those of you who frequent aquastar know me as Trowa.

As you may have figured out I'm something of a gundam fan. With Gundam Wing being one of the first series I watched along with DBZ. I'm also a fan of Nanoha, Code Geass, Claymore, and many others.

It's good to be hear.
Heavy Arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 00:32   Link #11980
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Arms View Post
Hello all, my name as you can see is Heavy Arms. Those of you who frequent aquastar know me as Trowa.

As you may have figured out I'm something of a gundam fan. With Gundam Wing being one of the first series I watched along with DBZ. I'm also a fan of Nanoha, Code Geass, Claymore, and many others.

It's good to be hear.
Welcome to the forums! On behalf of the AnimeSuki forums, I give you a warm welcome with open arms!

Tags
introduction, new members