AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 09:28   Link #401
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Hmm, no I don't think I know how you feel, since you seem to feel no small amount of bitterness. I just felt confusion.

Retcons are bitches. I kinda felt that way regarding Fist of the North Star where there were a LOT of retcons (tho it doesn't stop the main stop, Kenshiro's journey, to be epic).

But nothing beat RETCON PUNCH!

Done by superman or superboy. Now, US superhero comics, those are retcon fodders.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 09:31   Link #402
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Hmm, no I don't think I know how you feel, since you seem to feel no small amount of bitterness. I just felt confusion.
Well, let's put it this way: I used to like the Warcraft-verse backstory, but after the whole Draenei debacle, I refuse to read up more about it to save myself the heartbreak of the Eternal Retcon (see: Infinite Crisis, One More Day), unless I hear that Blizzard has managed to explain it all away into one coherent whole, and that it is likely to stay that way.

Until then, though, whenever I see a Warcraft reference, I know just enough to recognize it as such, but I know nothing about what it actually is. So I am confused.

(Also, I don't like playing WoW, ever since I realized that I was paying fifteen dollars a month to watch my character stroll slowly across the Barrens. I should not have to find ways to entertain myself while I am playing a game.)

For WH40K, it's just straight-up confusion based on unfamiliarity.

In short, this is yet another appeal to the OC writers: please, don't overload the stories with references, don't assume that the reader knows the references, and most of all don't assume that the readers are interested in the references in the first place.

Which is one reason why I am not going to be using any ReBoot references in my story.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 09:35   Link #403
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
If you find out, please let me know.
We have. Lowe has confirmed my guess.

Quote:
Deshou? Though actually reading the quest text can be rather enlightening as well. Most people already fail that that point. -_-;
I wish I can even get to those quests; Already I spend way more time on dailies and honor and arena grinding that really discovering WoW for myself because of my silly mount. And I still need the Heroics for Champion of the Naaru.

And for those quests that require raids, I'd probably never reach them. Save Mag for "Trial of the Naaru", which we have on farm.

Quote:
I'll turn the damn thing into a steam bun. -_-
Who doesn't? Sorry, but I love them all the same. Sometimes because they can be oh so annoying to some people. :3

Quote:
The frame was provided by Mithril, of course. Keroko's no whispered.
Ooops.

Though I thought from you post you meant she was the Whispered who created it?

And from WoWWiki another WTF moment: from the theories, it appears that Naaru Kaa is very much similar to M'uru, who seems to resort to underhanded means to create an Army of Light. Except in Kaa's approach, he distributed his Light amongst the living and forging directly or indirectly the Thousand Cross for each fragment, resulting in the creation of the Ces'rauva, otherwise known to us as Clerics.

And by extension, Kha the Cleric on Crushridge server shall be the Ces'rauva leading the Blood Knights in the next stage of the Naaru's plans... >.>

Mind Synchro Maximum!

Oh on that point, I recall you said the 3rd Primarch wields the Tausend Kreuz in your story. Is he a true Ces'rauva, or is just someone who wields a powerful Ashbringer equivalent?
Old 2008-05-28, 09:56   Link #404
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Dammit, I just found out that I can't edit my old post in the old OC thread anymore.

And I'm too tired to redo all the code from then.

I want to continue Lyrical Babel, but the need for presentation is dropping my motivation.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:40   Link #405
Aaron008R

I know the feeling only too well, dkellis...

Asking Skyfall to temporarily reopen the thread sounds a bit much... So I guess It can't be helped...>_<

I'll just have to repost all my used and updated-on-the-way stuff later...>.>

*sigh* -_-

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:41   Link #406
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

My Rebuilt profiles have a lot of code locked in them, and I need to update Fate's Rebuilt with Raid Slash's new release, so I feel your painz... T_T

Edit: I just realized one thing...

>.> @ Anita AKA Tohsaka

<.< @ Ilya AKA Illya

>.> @ Hayate AKA Sakura

<.< @ Vivio AKA Saber

>.< @ Self AKA Shirou

/me RUUUUUUUUUUUUNS
Old 2008-05-28, 11:40   Link #407
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I know the feeling only too well, dkellis...

Asking Skyfall to temporarily reopen the thread sounds a bit much... So I guess It can't be helped...>_<

I'll just have to repost all my used and updated-on-the-way stuff later...>.>

*sigh* -_-
Luckily I didn't really have anything unfinished in the old thread and I was around to copy over my index post which links back to everything so I got off pretty easy.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:51   Link #408
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
So yeah anyway the chapter I’ve been working on has been getting huge and I’ve decided I’m going to seriously try and write and post in smaller segments and stitch them together into a huge ass chapter later. So on that note I present the first scene of Chapter 3 about 5.6k words of fluff and set up still not much going on, but as should be rather clear that’ll be changing shortly… Due to it's size it dosen't merit a nuke, but it needs something...

Yeah that's about right I think.

Spoiler for SNAFU...:
Ah, nice bit there TK . Looks like we'll be getting some action the next chapter, huh? And lol at Hayate fangirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Not rabbits, steamed buns!

And have some love for them; Mokona are what keeps worlds running. Even Kha in Magic Knight Rayearth is an old blue Mokona!
Oh great. Now we're going to have those talking maju floating around and eating all the food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Warning, Incoming game..."
I lol'd

And HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP IT'S CHAOS!!!!!

Quote:
I wish I can even get to those quests; Already I spend way more time on dailies and honor and arena grinding that really discovering WoW for myself because of my silly mount. And I still need the Heroics for Champion of the Naaru.

And for those quests that require raids, I'd probably never reach them. Save Mag for "Trial of the Naaru", which we have on farm.
Ah, the "Trials" quest chain. Did those on my main and got my awesome title . Not too hard with a good group. Plus a Pally tank on Shattered Halls makes it WAY easier.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:53   Link #409
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

*reads through while pressing quote+ over and over*

-________-

Okay, the issue's resolved on Graham, so I won't go into too much nonsense. Though I wonder how the hell did Coma come up with such... crack to begin with... -_-

The whole intelligence thing is overblown. Aside from Graham knowing who the Master of the Tome was for a few good years, everything else he knew, it's pretty obvious Yuuno knew as well.

Based on the general info, if he chose Hayate's life, it meant risking the lives of hundreds of TSAB officers and people over the next hundreds, possibly thousands of years. It was pure luck that it happened to fall in Hayate's hand where she wasn't the generic RAWR EVIL TOME MASTER.

Previous history had proven that the chances of letting Hayate destroy it on her own once she becomes Master was close to zero since EVERY single Master before her got consumed upon completion. If Graham took that kind of risk, there'd definitely be casualties, and things would revert to the same old cycle.

It was obvious Graham's method was the most tactically sound. Granted, it was not 100% full-proof that it will ensure the complete end to the Tome, as Chrono said, but excluding Hayate's extraordinary case (( which had never happened before in the LONG history of the Tome )), everything else TSAB had done over the years was just 'maintain status quo'.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:32   Link #410
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Fair enough, when you put it that way it does make a lot more sense.

On a completely unrelated note, I have two questions for the general public:

1) Does anyone have any believable ways to get a six-year old Vivio into the Outer Rim, most likely via a faulty teleport spell?

2) Has anyone done ports of the Dirty Pair?

The first one is closely related to the background inherent in the second. Rather than have Vivio and Iris meet on a mission when they turn twelve, I'm thinking of getting Vivio and the Aces into the Outer Rim and meeting Iris on the streets. Through a combination of special circumstances, Iris becomes adopted by Fate and grows up as Vivio's surrogate sister....

....but on entering the TSAB Armed Forces after having spent a good deal of time training under their respective moms, Vivio and Iris wind up with a Kei and Yuri reputation; as Enforcers, they literally cannot end a case without something blowing up along the way. Much hilarity ensues and their entire history together has a distinct Slayers feel to it.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:38   Link #411
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
So out of interest, if I want to update links in this incarnation of the OC thread, I assume I have to contact ghazkullzkhllughlkhaaaaan I'm sorry, I swear I tried to remember how to spell your handle, but I forgot.
Yes, I'm sure "ghazkullzkhllughlkhaaaaan" would be happy to help you. :3

Orksorksorksorksorksorksorksorks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
I will join it, but not for the dark god of Yakyuken >.>

She still own me a leg and arm :P
Shouldn't that be "dark goddess"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Uhh..."Shock Troopers"?

Explanation please...Damn, I hate mornings...never enough time...
It's just more khrack, LE. Nothin' to see here.

Yes, I'm quoting myself. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I don't think you can just "hand over" the Tome like it's a birthday present or something. The Tome chooses its owner, not the other way around.
"For my sixteenth, you gave me...a book of unimaginable power??? One that corrupts my soul and kills everything??? Oh, you shouldn't have! This is the best present ever!!! "

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Wait...God Empress?! What the frill happened when I was stripping at Bingo?
You missed delicious IRC crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Alwion Confederation, the homeland of Morgan the pirate, is what remain of Alwion Empire after it collapsed and has been taken over by the Board of Directors, representing the political and economic interests of megacorporations. It's an oppressive corporate dictatorship with a heavy censorship, secret police and a crushing bureaucracy. As an unaligned state, it ignore the TSAB, deemed as unsignificant.

The deal may change according to how TSAB deal with Morgan who is an annoyance to their ships (he is a cornered and starving wolf). And...

Spoiler:
Hmm...sounds interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
So yeah anyway the chapter I’ve been working on has been getting huge and I’ve decided I’m going to seriously try and write and post in smaller segments and stitch them together into a huge ass chapter later. So on that note I present the first scene of Chapter 3 about 5.6k words of fluff and set up still not much going on, but as should be rather clear that’ll be changing shortly… Due to it's size it dosen't merit a nuke, but it needs something...

Yeah that's about right I think.

Spoiler for SNAFU...:
Well, small chunks aren't a bad thing. Makes it easier to break the 'log.

Nice work, by the way. Waiting for the next installment.

Quote:
Hmm, you could. Tshouryuu also has a character that likes Ginga but he hasnen't been that active for a while now.
Yah, he hasn't been around lately. *shrug*
Quote:
Ahh, sorry about that. Uomo is my Type-0 Sentoukijin trap character, who keeps in touch with his fellow Sentoukijin. He regularely keeps mail contact with Ginga and Subaru, so having him be in contact with Asclei would seem natural as soon as he learns of him to me.
Minor fix made.
Quote:
*screeching halt* Wait, what? Details please!
Seconded.
Quote:
Not surprisingly, Naruu go through a 'reincarnation' cycle after all, when they die they become darkness, when the darkness dies they become light.
Hmm...noted. *scribbles*
Quote:
Huh. Looks like FMP Keroko will be able to fight her heart out.
You pretty much have a Keroko for every 'verse, eh? :3
Quote:
I really liked this part. Certain bonds are beginning to form, slow and small they may be. But then, making them form faster would mean Vita wouldn't be Vita.

Besides, their banter is amusing.
Heh, Vita pretty much alternates between beatings and banter.

Quote:
Spoiler for Superior Rabbit:
Superior rabbit is superior.

Quote:
Random off-topic: I am this close to lobotomizing myself so that I will finally stop my brain from referring to Devices as "keytools".

Or creating an Intelligent Device called Glitch.
Keytools?

Where are you getting that from?

Quote:
I'm not to sure about keytools, but I can tell that Glitch might be H4XX!

Do it. The Khrack compels you.

Quote:
Now those rabbits I have no complainst to.

I myself am laying claim on this little phoenix here:

Spoiler:

Now I can keep myself busy with puzzling ways to nerf the phoenix legendary ressurection power.
Oooh, shiny.
Quote:
Keroko doesn't use mecha. Prior to her awakening (somewhere around episode... dunno, was it twelve? I need to rewatch FMP) she was pretty much human, similar to how a whispered's knowledge is hidden before it is uncovered, so is the power of a.... dammit, what was the term I invented for her? God its been way too long. -_-; Anyway, she uses a cyber-armor, which really is like a small mecha-like armor which only enhances physical abillities, and provides weapons and armor. To a normal human, the effects would be minimal and not worth the cost, but to Keroko her naturally powerfull abillities are increased to a point where she becomes a mecha-destroying weapon.
Kinda like some super power armor, na? Neat.

Quote:
Retcons are bitches. I kinda felt that way regarding Fist of the North Star where there were a LOT of retcons (tho it doesn't stop the main stop, Kenshiro's journey, to be epic).

But nothing beat RETCON PUNCH!

Done by superman or superboy. Now, US superhero comics, those are retcon fodders.
Retcons are ever-present and never-ending...

Quote:
Dammit, I just found out that I can't edit my old post in the old OC thread anymore.

And I'm too tired to redo all the code from then.

I want to continue Lyrical Babel, but the need for presentation is dropping my motivation.
Aw, don't give up!

Quote:
My Rebuilt profiles have a lot of code locked in them, and I need to update Fate's Rebuilt with Raid Slash's new release, so I feel your painz... T_T

Edit: I just realized one thing...

>.> @ Anita AKA Tohsaka

<.< @ Ilya AKA Illya

>.> @ Hayate AKA Sakura

<.< @ Vivio AKA Saber

>.< @ Self AKA Shirou

/me RUUUUUUUUUUUUNS

Last edited by LimitedEternal; 2008-05-28 at 14:16.
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:51   Link #412
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Okay anyone who's lately posted any new OC's, and have noticed that they are not on the directory, please let me know, with the following requirement:

They have received some semblance of approval
-This just basically means that your character doesn't have any glaring errors in which more than one person is pointing out, or is presently under de-haxxing.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:05   Link #413
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

*Gets out journal*
I'm bored so you can peek at the work I've been doing on Rune. While riding on the bus! (So its not much)

Spoiler:

Yes. Its very rough.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:12   Link #414
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Fair enough, when you put it that way it does make a lot more sense.

On a completely unrelated note, I have two questions for the general public:

1) Does anyone have any believable ways to get a six-year old Vivio into the Outer Rim, most likely via a faulty teleport spell?
Hrmmm how about a kidnapping?

Quote:
2) Has anyone done ports of the Dirty Pair?
Define 'port' no one-on-one port has ever been made, but the amount of characters with a Dirty Pair-ish reputation is abundant.

Quote:
The first one is closely related to the background inherent in the second. Rather than have Vivio and Iris meet on a mission when they turn twelve, I'm thinking of getting Vivio and the Aces into the Outer Rim and meeting Iris on the streets. Through a combination of special circumstances, Iris becomes adopted by Fate and grows up as Vivio's surrogate sister....

....but on entering the TSAB Armed Forces after having spent a good deal of time training under their respective moms, Vivio and Iris wind up with a Kei and Yuri reputation; as Enforcers, they literally cannot end a case without something blowing up along the way. Much hilarity ensues and their entire history together has a distinct Slayers feel to it.
Hmm, question popped up: How protective is Isis over Vivio in terms of romantic relationships?

Quote:
Minor fix made.
Ah, thank you.

Quote:
You pretty much have a Keroko for every 'verse, eh? :3
Yup, recently made one for the Otome was boku ni koishiteru-verse. Weirdness all around.

[QUOTE=LimitedEternal;1619488]Superior rabbit is superior.

Quote:
Well, let's put it this way: I used to like the Warcraft-verse backstory, but after the whole Draenei debacle, I refuse to read up more about it to save myself the heartbreak of the Eternal Retcon (see: Infinite Crisis, One More Day), unless I hear that Blizzard has managed to explain it all away into one coherent whole, and that it is likely to stay that way.

Until then, though, whenever I see a Warcraft reference, I know just enough to recognize it as such, but I know nothing about what it actually is. So I am confused.
Hmm, well I guess I'm too used to retcons to see why this tiny little one is made such a fuss about. I'm a Star Wars fan after all, and the Star Wars verse might as well be called retconverse. But I'm used to taking them and swallowing them, like the whole 'actually, Stormtroopers are clones' deal that came about with the prequels, despite any and all (even official) evidence pointing otherwise.

Quote:
In short, this is yet another appeal to the OC writers: please, don't overload the stories with references, don't assume that the reader knows the references, and most of all don't assume that the readers are interested in the references in the first place.

Which is one reason why I am not going to be using any ReBoot references in my story.
I have references, but I never bother going into detail about them. My biggest one is probably Neltharion, but other then that Tesla has definete Lancer traits (albeit completely unintentional) when Lancer used Spear of Striking Flight in the game, I went 'The hell? Sturmzeichen? ' Syn's use of magic has its roots in HunterXHunter, but is expressed in such a way that others can read is as just another way to use magic, and only people who know the show catch it. Uomo is filled with C&C nods, but since those will be explained in the story in Nanohaverse terms, that shouldn't form much of a problem.

Quote:
You should. I find it very enjoyable to learn more of the world. It makes some of the quests much more satisfying as well.

Quote:
I won't even reach that one. T_T

Quote:
Ooops.

Though I thought from you post you meant she was the Whispered who created it?
Nya? No, no, Keroko's type isn't a whispered. Whispered have knowledge of black technollogy, Keroko's type is the oposite, they have advanced physical capabillities. Gah, I should remember the name I thought for her type. >_<

Quote:
And from WoWWiki another WTF moment: from the theories, it appears that Naaru Kaa is very much similar to M'uru, who seems to resort to underhanded means to create an Army of Light. Except in Kaa's approach, he distributed his Light amongst the living and forging directly or indirectly the Thousand Cross for each fragment, resulting in the creation of the Ces'rauva, otherwise known to us as Clerics.

And by extension, Kha the Cleric on Crushridge server shall be the Ces'rauva leading the Blood Knights in the next stage of the Naaru's plans... >.>

Mind Synchro Maximum!
*sigh* now there's one retcon I'm slightly less comfortable with... I rather liked the Blood Knights draining the light for their own purposes.

Quote:
Oh on that point, I recall you said the 3rd Primarch wields the Tausend Kreuz in your story. Is he a true Ces'rauva, or is just someone who wields a powerful Ashbringer equivalent?
Ces-what?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:14   Link #415
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Wait...I just read Primarch....

O.o

Please don't tell me you're bringing people like Roboute Guilliman and Rogal Dorn into this mix!
Old 2008-05-28, 14:24   Link #416
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Hmm, question popped up: How protective is Isis over Vivio in terms of romantic relationships?
Not very. They're more like sisters than lovers at this point, though at some point in the future (mid to late teens), Iris is turning into a definite lesbian party girl; raunchy, wild, very much like Kei, and very protective of Vivio, who's pretty much the only existing female who Iris won't hit on, believing her to be too innocent. Vivio doesn't agree, and spends much of her time dropping hints left and right that Iris is simply not interpreting correctly because she can't wrap her mind around the idea of Vivio having sexual thoughts.

Quote:
Hrmmm how about a kidnapping?
The only problem I have with that is coming up with a believable villain who'd be stupid enough to kidnap the adopted daughter of two of the multiverse's strongest mages. I think I can work with it, though.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:25   Link #417
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Wait...I just read Primarch....

O.o

Please don't tell me you're bringing people like Roboute Guilliman and Rogal Dorn into this mix!
Heck no, the only thing the 40K Primarchs and my Primarchs have in common is that they're called Primarchs. That's all. My Primarchs are artificial mages created of the Belkan Royal Bloodline to serve and protect the Royal Familly. The most powerfull of them, the first Primarch Alpharius, is S-rank in strength.

Quote:
Not very. They're more like sisters than lovers at this point, though at some point in the future (mid to late teens), Iris is turning into a definite lesbian party girl; raunchy, wild, very much like Kei, and very protective of Vivio, who's pretty much the only existing female who Iris won't hit on, believing her to be too innocent. Vivio doesn't agree, and spends much of her time dropping hints left and right that Iris is simply not interpreting correctly because she can't wrap her mind around the idea of Vivio having sexual thoughts.
Good, leaves room for me to toss Syn in.

Quote:
The only problem I have with that is coming up with a believable villain who'd be stupid enough to kidnap the adopted daughter of two of the multiverse's strongest mages. I think I can work with it, though.
One. Fate didn't adopt Vivio. That, and beyond those two that criminal will have to worry about a ton of other mages, last I checked Yuuno was also watching over Vivio with Nanoha for example.

Anyway, a reason is easy, our dear heroines must have made a ton of enemies during their nine years. To see one of them wanting to take revenge is not strange at all.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:34   Link #418
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Heck no, the only thing the 40K Primarchs and my Primarchs have in common is that they're called Primarchs. That's all. My Primarchs are artificial mages created of the Belkan Royal Bloodline to serve and protect the Royal Familly. The most powerfull of them, the first Primarch Alpharius, is S-rank in strength.

But...but...isn't that the same idea as the 40K Primarchs?!!

They're artificially created for the Emperor's own purpose! They're the strongest, most insanely powerful before the Emperor!

How do they NOT relate?! @_@

Edit:

Oh yes, and I claim her for a new OC I will be making

Spoiler for My new OC's Face:

Last edited by ghazghkull; 2008-05-28 at 17:00.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:36   Link #419
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
That, and beyond those two that criminal will have to worry about a ton of other mages, last I checked Yuuno was also watching over Vivio with Nanoha for example.
Funny how you think of Yuuno first and not, say, Aunt Hayate the SS-rank human superweapon.

Quote:
One. Fate didn't adopt Vivio.
Bah, I spit upon the relationship chart. This is my fanon and I'll do whatever the hell I want with it.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:40   Link #420
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Inspired by the new avatars of Kha, Keroko and Aaron i made a new one :3

<----

Hm... I wonder why Keroko has not an avatar like this one xD

(Ah well... I was to enthralled making my avatar that I made this one too...)

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content