Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-23, 18:59   Link #22381
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
even without being summoned Shizuku wont end up with Hajime remember the flag requirement for Shizuku is o be "Protected" somehow Hajime would need to trip a flag where Shizuku is concerned and in danger something that wont naturally happen.

as for Kouki... well if he ends up being nice boated by Eri his death will be his Isekai cliche catalyst which will mean Ehit will probably still end up on Earth possessing Kouki's body remember that was his main purpose for actually summoning the class to possess Kouki since searching for Yue's body gives him a 404 error

Meaning Hajime will most likely does end up with Kaori, she has a crush on him even before meeting in high school as the extra chapter on volume 4 shows, she's a stalking yandere what did you expect and her best friend is an accidental kunoichi
A little nitpick: Shizuku's family were doing their best to hide their ninja side away from her, and iirc they were quite successful at that, with Shizuku always stick to her swordwoman life-style, I don't think she can be considered as a kunoichi(accidentally or not)
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^I know. I died a little while I wrote it. The other thing to remember is that Shizuku is also one of the two goddesses of the school along with Kaori, so the demerits of dating her would be exactly same. Maybe worse if her ninja family and soul sisters are brought into the equation. Mortal Hajime doesn't have enough lives to deal with that. The best scenario for getting Hajime and Shizuku together in an ordinary setting is if he somehow helps her resolve something she couldn't do on her own or the two have to share some kind of secret together.

From what I gathered from the drama CD, Kaori found out where Hajime lived because she wanted to walk to school together with him. Unfortunately, she was too embarrassed to call out to him, so she could only watch him from afar.(I'm sure there's a "Reserved for Kaori" utility pole somewhere near his house.) She also somehow learned what his favorite erotic game was in order to be able to talk to him about it.
I thought all the erotic game mess was just because that game was made by Hajime's dad company lead to Kaori thinking that Hajime will also play it and there was nothing really indicate whether it really was Hajime's favorite or not?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 08:01   Link #22382
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
A little nitpick: Shizuku's family were doing their best to hide their ninja side away from her, and iirc they were quite successful at that, with Shizuku always stick to her swordwoman life-style, I don't think she can be considered as a kunoichi(accidentally or not)

I thought all the erotic game mess was just because that game was made by Hajime's dad company lead to Kaori thinking that Hajime will also play it and there was nothing really indicate whether it really was Hajime's favorite or not?
Shizuku’s family kept the ninja thing quiet mainly because they didn’t want to burden her more, but they were fairly quick to reveal it after she had matured and got together with Hajime. I was simply guessing that a similar chain of events would follow even if the summoning hadn’t happened. Regarding Kaori, the drama CD implies that she somehow found out what Hajime’s favorite titles were, which led him to question where she heard it from.

On another note, Zero chapter 6 and Daily Life chapter 24 are out. Shizuku and Lily are great additions to the comedy.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 08:10   Link #22383
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Shizuku’s family kept the ninja thing quiet mainly because they didn’t want to burden her more, but they were fairly quick to reveal it after she had matured and got together with Hajime. I was simply guessing that a similar chain of events would follow even if the summoning hadn’t happened. Regarding Kaori, the drama CD implies that she somehow found out what Hajime’s favorite titles were, which led him to question where she heard it from.

On another note, Zero chapter 6 and Daily Life chapter 24 are out. Shizuku and Lily are great additions to the comedy.
i thin they only done that because Shizuku finally found someone she can relies on to live like a "girl", i dont think that will be the case with mortal Hajime
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 09:48   Link #22384
dimlik

Quote:

So she is indeed a ninja girl, huh? That' s sure a lot of material to work with, guuud for the sketches

UPD.: Boris, maybe there is an outfit description for it? It is a bit urgent, so like, today would be nice to have it if there is, thanks=)
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 10:28   Link #22385
borisdrakoni

^From what I recall, the after story chapters don't mention her ever wearing a special ninja outfit. Some of the regular students seem to wear the traditional black cloths underneath their normal attire, but that's all it ever says. That light pink kimono from the Yaegashi dojo chapter would be a good sight, though.
Old 2018-08-24, 10:45   Link #22386
dimlik

Quote:
^From what I recall, the after story chapters don't mention her ever wearing a special ninja outfit. Some of the regular students seem to wear the traditional black cloths underneath their normal attire, but that's all it ever says. That light pink kimono from the Yaegashi dojo chapter would be a good sight, though.
Thankies, we will see what we can do
Old 2018-08-24, 10:46   Link #22387
Algester

remember Shizuku's special skill "No Beat" was really made for her lifestyle accidental or not she's a kunoichi if Kaori can't stalk Hajime she will just sick Shizuku on him either way its a loss for Hajime

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-24 at 11:06.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 11:17   Link #22388
Gaizafaiz

Which chapter was the one where the soul sister tried to drug Shizuku? I've been searching for it but I can't seem to find it.
Old 2018-08-24, 11:35   Link #22389
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Being wondering for while, what would have happened to Hajime if the class had not been summoned to isekai....would he end up with Kaori??, would he end up running away from the school (transfer to another one) because of stalking and buylling? would he end up with shizuku (unlikely....or not..) what do you people think?
What would of happened to Hajime? Locked up in Kaori's basement.

For his protection of course......

Everyone is always so mean to him......she has to protect him after all.......
Old 2018-08-24, 15:10   Link #22390
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaizafaiz View Post
Which chapter was the one where the soul sister tried to drug Shizuku? I've been searching for it but I can't seem to find it.
Chapter 305, the Valentine’s Day chapter.
Old 2018-08-24, 15:21   Link #22391
dimlik

I give my thanks to borisdrakoni from above, though her image was almost entirely inspired by one MMORPG, still I feel like it is done fairly well:

Shizuku, feel like a ninja: https://www.deviantart.com/dimlikan/...0%3A1535141968

There is also a videostream of how it was done. It will be an optional feature for our Patreon, most likely.

Last edited by dimlik; 2018-08-24 at 15:33.
Old 2018-08-24, 22:31   Link #22392
Gaizafaiz

Quote:
Chapter 305, the Valentine’s Day chapter.
Thank you.
Old 2018-08-24, 23:41   Link #22393
Nihgthawk

I really want some one to translate this. (The whole series really)
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-25, 04:19   Link #22394
Algester

here's the part I was saying Shirakome Ryo may have forgotten since they wont be returning to the capital until... the After Stories
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-25, 04:23   Link #22395
dimlik

New chappie arrived! Tortus travels ⑧!)
Old 2018-08-25, 04:35   Link #22396
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post

here's the part I was saying Shirakome Ryo may have forgotten since they wont be returning to the capital until... the After Stories
Go comment about it on his Twitter or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post

I really want some one to translate this. (The whole series really)
@dimlik claimed to be starting to work of them. Let us wait and hope for LULZ Greatness
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-25, 05:10   Link #22397
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
New chappie arrived! Tortus travels ⑧!)
spoil us!!!!!!!
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-25, 09:08   Link #22398
borisdrakoni

This week the greatest hits tour continued. It's kind of funny seeing Arifureta even parodying itself.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-08-26, 09:56   Link #22399
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
This week the greatest hits tour continued. It's kind of funny seeing Arifureta even parodying itself.
Spoiler:
Finally got the time to read it w/c coincidentally the translations of the chapter just came out as well.

As per usual, the author can't help but enjoy himself & its extended again huh. Fun stuff.

Also read the latest Nichijou and...

...dammit' Hajime.

The chapter cover was also very appropriate.
Old 2018-08-26, 16:07   Link #22400
dimlik

Hehe, here I show you the power of our colorist, see for yourself, colored Shizuku!

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel