Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 12:21   Link #821
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Maybe one of the Verethragna avatar has the power to attract women .
Nope, Lucrezia Zora said he was talent as same as his grandfather, women attracted, so it was his nature
Old 2012-08-03, 08:20   Link #822
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
Nope, Lucrezia Zora said he was talent as same as his grandfather, women attracted, so it was his nature
Yeah now that you mention it, it's one of factor, It's maybe coincident but Erica attitude change after he got Verethragna power. But then again maybe she change because he become Campione.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 08:51   Link #823
Kadi
知識の探求者

YEAH! Now that he's one of the seven most powerful allies of humanity, she spreads her legs to make use of him... heck, where are we, HSDxD?

She "suddenly changed" because they skipped like 90% or more of the character development she originally had. Also, the second kiss at the end of ep1 was unnecessary. There still would've been other ways. It's depressing... she should drink more. A lot more. And a lot more often.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 09:31   Link #824
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

She "suddenly changed" because they skipped like 90% or more of the character development she originally had.
Even though those 90% or more of the character development didn't happen in the first volume?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 09:43   Link #825
ImperialFlameGod8190

she changed because despite the fact he's a human and one who had no idea how to deal with magic he decided to protect Erica knowing full well he might die she is a knight a slutty one but a knight she probably appreciated that more then anything and if i had to make a bet the first kiss was a good luck thing no affection their 1st real kiss when she learns of the sword was to give the information and after that yea she probably did fall in love when he defeated an opponent so easily when she would've struggled and she's a slutty knight also :P
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 10:51   Link #826
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 11:18   Link #827
Birdway
Banned

Spoiler for Ep.05: The many faces of Mariya Yuri:
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 12:26   Link #828
Midonin
Last Engage

Campione! 05 - Phones and Underwear Should Both Fit Their Owner

Lots of Yuri this week. Her little sister is pretty cute, forcing her into the running for Godo. As for Godo himself, that... was a pretty harsh injury. Sure, Athena damaged him pretty badly during her arc, but she never slammed a bat into his forehead and a baseball into his crotch. Even at "normal" power, Erica packs a hard punch. The whole cell phone thing was fun to watch, though with the laws of narrative being what they are, her phone didn't come in handy when she was put into danger. While Erica says she didn't want anyone else going after Godo, the opening hints at at least one more person, so she's going to need to share her screentime in the future.

And this new guy - wolves, zombies, twisters. All he needs is a vampire and he'll have control over several major genres of movie.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:12   Link #829
larethian

I finally started watching this. The setting seems interesting though apparently, the anime seems to have cut out a lot of information (anime-only viewer here). Man, I could see Erica helping Godou make a harem without his permission. I'm so jealous.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:22   Link #830
Awrya
U mad?

2nd wife/concubine has been decided, apparently girls don't need Godou's, but Erica's permission instead
Slavatore Doni looks different than I thought but he's radiating some serious yaoi vibes. Voban looks like a classic dracula
Old 2012-08-03, 13:33   Link #831
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
- Poor "pitcher" getting hit in both face and balls, ouch. At least he has some regenerative skills or else...

It's not pitcher it's catcher
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 13:47   Link #832
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Poor lily the anime turned her into a yuri stalker.....
Old 2012-08-03, 13:48   Link #833
nukie
Junior Geek

Campione episode 5 rapes the hell out of the LN's first half of vol 2
nukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 14:11   Link #834
HandofFate

Godou not wanting to 'use his power' to play baseball again because his shoulder healed is silly. Its not like he would use the actual activated powers to gain an advantage.

Don't think he would have time for it anyway. Is there such a thing as a "Star Catcher" in baseball?

Did the anime like skip an episode or two? Who's this blonde guy with the sword, and what battle/duel did they have? -_-

Voban looks like a jerk..curious to see which God powers he took. The anime listed some powers, but I'm not well-versed enough to guess from those list of powers.
Old 2012-08-03, 14:13   Link #835
ImperialFlameGod8190

it was pretty good i must agree erica and yuri both got great boobs
Old 2012-08-03, 14:27   Link #836
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Did the anime like skip an episode or two? Who's this blonde guy with the sword, and what battle/duel did they have? -_-
Anime-only person here. I remember near the beginning of episode 2, Godou said that before returning to Japan he spent time in Italy fighting other campione and honing his skills. My assumption is that the new blond guy is one of the other campione he fought during that time.

Edit: Or maybe it was the narrator who actually told us about the training?? I don't remember precisely.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 14:50   Link #837
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

This scared the crap out of me. Spilled some of my cocktail when I saw this image... should probably never drink while watching this anime again.

Spoiler for Prepare to be scared:

I guess Yuri's reaction there best describes my reaction to all the DxD-esque moments.

Otherwise it was a funny episode, found Hikari absolutely adorable.
Old 2012-08-03, 15:01   Link #838
ookamigirl

Erica & Godou morning wake up session was *blush*
Mariya's dream was pretty interesting.
Seems like Erica kinda enjoys making Mariya jealous while being all over Godou.
Lucky Godou has 2 girls who really like him.
That baseball game was pretty intense, but it just proves how fired up those 2 are.
Mariya really kinda is an airhead sometimes..
An interesting new character makes an appearance.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 15:39   Link #839
ImperialFlameGod8190

i feel bad for godou after the baseball thing and dealing with erica in the morning erica has great boobs if somebody doesnt mind get the close-up of erica at the beginng in pic form if u please. Btw when hikari explained what she meant to mariya i literally went 3 2 1 and after i put my last finger down she blushed like crazy i cracked up
Old 2012-08-03, 16:54   Link #840
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Mariya is just so cute this episode, but Erica, she's got it all.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen