AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-12-13, 16:31   Link #61
qwertyuiopz

this war is so messy i seriously hope the anime extends on this
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 17:11   Link #62
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Updated the first post with relevant info.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 17:23   Link #63
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
[B]
Current Casualties Alliance: Muta Aburame, Torune Aburame, Fu
Current Casualties Akatsuki: Kisame, Konan, Shin, Sasori
Captured: Yamato, Anko Mitarashi, Deidara, Zabuza, Haku
Should Konan really be listed under Akatsuki casulties? She had deserted before the war started.
Old 2011-01-23, 17:50   Link #64
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
So, the bad guys are losing badly and the good guys lost a few nobodys. Slightly better than the war in Bleach.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 07:52   Link #65
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Should Konan really be listed under Akatsuki casulties? She had deserted before the war started.
Thanks for spotting that. I changed it.
Old 2011-02-01, 20:23   Link #66
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

You need a road map to follow this war. I'll update it every week.
Old 2011-02-01, 20:30   Link #67
roriconfan
Banned

I see nothing complicating in it. You are just writting who died or got caught so far.
I had my mind blown making heads and tails of the wars in Romance of the Three Kingdoms. This is quite simple to understand so far.
Old 2011-02-02, 18:59   Link #68
Will Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
So, the bad guys are losing badly and the good guys lost a few nobodys. Slightly better than the war in Bleach.
right now things are looking really slim for the good guys especially since kabuto just summoned a few more guys
Will Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 19:28   Link #69
roriconfan
Banned

Hint: First kill Kabuto, then win the war.
Old 2011-02-05, 06:44   Link #70
Phoenix321

Kabuto stated that killing him would NOT end zombie jutsu.
Personally, I find this war just a big distraction till Sasuke decides to go on a rampage and Naruto, finishes another rassengan, fights him. /end manga
Phoenix321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 07:10   Link #71
roriconfan
Banned

So far it looks like the bad side is loosing, then they will pull out respawn times infinity, so the good side will need to send a small sabotage unit to take out Kabuto and Madara. Naruto will of course be one of them. And they won't even need to be stealthy anymore; he will just storm in with a thousand clones doing rassengans.

Seriously, mass clones and mass zombie ressurections is the action aspect's downfall in major battles.
Old 2011-02-05, 11:51   Link #72
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Ladies and Gentlemen,

welcome to our weekly world war broadcast!
Last week, history's heroes returned from the darkness. The four mighty Kage were spotted by General Gaara and it was pointed out that they have some special abilities, too.

This week, the Feudal Lords had to be protected from a creepy shadow. We discovered that hey move between various hideouts in order to avoid enemy contact, but we also learned about Black Zetsu's special ability to fuse with the land itself which makes him a spectacular sensor type ninja. Also, we got remembered of the D-Day, seeing the Ninja Alliance defend the beach against a vast army. Everything is set for a handful of great battles between powerful ninja. Will the future prevail or will the past cast its drop shadow over the world? Light or darkness, can you see what lies ahead?
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 16:26   Link #73
Kowai

Anyone else think the whole "technique not being released even if kabuto dies" may be a cheap way of being like dragonball z where dead characters can be brought back? Like Gaara's dad just chills it if kabuki isn't controlling him?

Also. No sign of Oro in this war. Kabuto learned edo tensei from Oro who developed it for the purpose of bringing his parents back from the dead.
Will Oro or his parents make an appearance?
Old 2011-02-09, 16:48   Link #74
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Also. No sign of Oro in this war. Kabuto learned edo tensei from Oro who developed it for the purpose of bringing his parents back from the dead.
Will Oro or his parents make an appearance?
hmm, that's an interesting assumption...wonder whether Kabuto is still loyal to Oro..bring Oro back and then let Oro take over...or bring Oro back but it backfires and Oro eats Kabuto alive XD

about this ninja war tho...to me this war is too messy...too many new characters...and I don't really care about them XD...hopefully the war will soon end and lead us back to the main character
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 17:18   Link #75
roriconfan
Banned

Sounds silly how this war was foreshadowed for so long and we were all expecting so epic moments, yet now that it actually happens we just want the plot to return to the main characters.
Old 2011-02-09, 17:58   Link #76
justavisitor

well, we (at least, myself) never expected akatsuki would use zombie + mass clone either XD

I wouldn't mind if the author used the kakashi gaiden format...that is, to focus on one key ninja squad to describe the war..but now we got a whole bunch of new side kicks (actually they are not even side kicks, just ninja A and ninja B...)...I couldn't even remember their names XD

well, it's probably my problem lol...I think other might like this arc...but if you ask me, I don't really like this arc
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 18:19   Link #77
roriconfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I wouldn't mind if the author used the kakashi gaiden format...that is, to focus on one key ninja squad to describe the war..but now we got a whole bunch of new side kicks (actually they are not even side kicks, just ninja A and ninja B...)...I couldn't even remember their names XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Supreme Commander: A
Main Members: C
Yup...
Old 2011-02-09, 22:11   Link #78
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

nice thread, and i dont think this war is that chaotic to follow though the manga author did a good job so far on portraying it
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 10:51   Link #79
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Updated since two more zombies bit the dust. Man, Kishi is moving these divisions around.
Old 2011-02-26, 16:56   Link #80
roriconfan
Banned

Ginkaku, Kinkaku, Atsui, Samui... Kishi is bored making up names that sound different.