AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-17, 12:41   Link #441
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Why is the pet crying though? Even it was fooled?

The biggest sin of the producer has committed...

Spoiler for sigh:
Didn't Mariandale say that Erec had the same smell as him/her?

I wonder what indignity will befall Erec in the future.

He's already lost his balls, and in the closing credits, we get a brief glimpse of
someone with blue hair (Erec?) wearing lipstick.

Hmmm.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 01:31   Link #442
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i think kon and princess fake the death i bet girl what her name who sent him to this world must pulled them out at split second.....

but question is previous episode what is that animal is he must be man or girl or something since he transform into something.......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I think many of us knew that already when they showed us Mariandale's troll back story.

As for Kon and Princess, I am pretty sure they are faking it.

guess they was lying bout mariandale back story but we find out more bout his back story real reason why he became a tranny i laughed when he speak in his normal guy voice
Old 2012-12-18, 01:56   Link #443
GundamZZ
残念美人

Com is never tired about playing dirty trick. Erectile finally learns his lesson. He can withstands other people's dirty trick. Somehow, he is vulnerable against Com's Dirty trick. So, he has his captains on his sides, especially the M captain. He survives the princess' foot play. It's time for Erectile for his revenge, or is it....
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 04:15   Link #444
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i hope this anime be more then 26 i would love to see 50 episode from it....................

Anyways i think kon and princess are some where maybe the they fell thru crack something i bet while they got hit with attack i think Almaflora or flora who might of open up gate way like she did before when she sent kon thru to the world
Old 2012-12-19, 11:50   Link #445
klare

i thought ED and gang was trying to capture the princess in eps 1, now he killed her together with Kon...

the chances for both of them really dead is lower than 1%
Old 2012-12-23, 14:41   Link #446
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Erec has absolutely lost it. Well since those 2 ended their mission i guess Kon and princess will show up next time.
Old 2012-12-23, 15:16   Link #447
Awrya
U mad?

Gustave and KT interaction are pretty fun, so the part (if not all) of the reason they followed them was because of the hostess clubs?

The preview was quite funny, 'Next episode: Ixion Saga ED'.
It'll probably focus on ED, so I hope Kon will show up at the end of next episode or the one after.
Old 2012-12-23, 15:48   Link #448
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
ED can also mean end, next episode is episode 13, marking the end of the season. Or are we getting more?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 21:26   Link #449
AC-Phoenix
Detective

This pretty much boils down to a simple rule:

If you want to fool your enemies, you have to fool your allies first.

Both of them thought Kon and the Princess were dead.
The Hero party has now split into two teams of two people with the Kon and the Princess going on alone.

This is btw actually exactly what Sainglain hinted at the very beginning: The smaller the group the smaller less likely they are going to get captured.
Also don't forget what Kon said, shortly before he let ED fall down the dungeon:
He doesn't engage in battles he has no chance of winning. - Him and the Princess alone against the entire Antagonist party are not really what I consider 'chance of winning'.
The other thing that should actually strike people odd is how there were bodies to be buried, while the Dinosaur got just vaporized.
So the funeral could be both meant by Mariandale and Sainglain as what it was (a funeral), or a more symbolic act since their journey together has come to an end.

Oh and Did I note that they brought a great focus on the huge mirror when the episode started? Yet it was never used in one of Kon's traps.
And we all know that mirrors can make pretty good traps.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 09:06   Link #450
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
This pretty much boils down to a simple rule:

Both of them thought Kon and the Princess were dead.
The Hero party has now split into two teams of two people with the Kon and the Princess going on alone.

This is btw actually exactly what Sainglain hinted at the very beginning: The smaller the group the smaller less likely they are going to get captured.
Also don't forget what Kon said, shortly before he let ED fall down the dungeon:
He doesn't engage in battles he has no chance of winning. - Him and the Princess alone against the entire Antagonist party are not really what I consider 'chance of winning'.
The other thing that should actually strike people odd is how there were bodies to be buried, while the Dinosaur got just vaporized.
So the funeral could be both meant by Mariandale and Sainglain as what it was (a funeral), or a more symbolic act since their journey together has come to an end.

Oh and Did I note that they brought a great focus on the huge mirror when the episode started? Yet it was never used in one of Kon's traps.
And we all know that mirrors can make pretty good traps.
I agree with this. After all, Kon is pragmatic in combat. Just look at his battles with ED.
Old 2012-12-24, 18:43   Link #451
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The only doubt is whether this is true and Marian and Sianglain actually believe Kon and the princess are dead, or that they simply put on a show for those who were watching them.
I'm more prone to believe it's the latter.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 20:27   Link #452
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The only doubt is whether this is true and Marian and Sianglain actually believe Kon and the princess are dead, or that they simply put on a show for those who were watching them.
I'm more prone to believe it's the latter.
As said the meaning of that scene changes depending on their knowledge of the actual situation.

They know:
+ After seing ED's sword against that Monster, the likehood of bodies to bury is very slim
+ They knew they were tailed
+ Burying a princess in some random remote city instead of home?! Wth...
+ Kon said(to the dwerp) that they won't stop till they are dead so they better stand and fight now
+ It was one of them who let ED fall in the room with the dwerp and Kon
- Flashbacks
- Tears
- they knew they were tailed
- Fooling them makes it easier to fool ED
- He actually said those words about stand and fight only to the dwerp
- Only the Princess and he were down that room back then, so it might not have been planned

In case they know the burial and Flashback scenes would be the end of their journey together, rather than them thinking heir life has ended.
Either way its imho too suspicious that the mirror was not used after all while the starting sequence brought a pretty huge focus on it.
Tbh I expected it to be used to reflect the energy beam but yeah - kon could have done the Batman on ED and used it to hide his true hiding place.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 07:59   Link #453
kuromitsu

Oh my god, this episode. xDDD Nothing really happened, but I was literally lol'ing throughout. Gustave and KT make a surprisingly great pair, they should do missions together more often. (Also, aaaaah, Suzumura Kenichi. xDDD) So next time it's an Erec episode again, huh? Not that I mind.

I do wonder what's up with Kon and the princess, though. No way they're dead.

Also, Pet made new sounds this week, too! I should make a list... (poor Hosoya Yoshimasa, though. XDDD )
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 08:51   Link #454
eiyuu99

they could have snucked to their destination, leaving the other two as decoys.

Their "death" at a trap dungeon (of their own design) is rather suspicious to begin with.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 06:39   Link #455
EroKing

Old 2012-12-28, 10:01   Link #456
Kakkou
Tch.

Now that DT is no more, the official site has changed to reflect the upcoming Ixion Saga ED. Oh God I can't not repeat how much love this show.

Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 12:48   Link #457
kimpleng
Lurker

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I ..... don't know anymore.
kimpleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 19:48   Link #458
SinsI

Some fridge logic: if you look closely, you'd see that the Pet was on Ecarlate's head, right there in the middle of impact that completely obliterated them.

So, how did he survive?

Last edited by SinsI; 2013-01-01 at 20:05.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 22:34   Link #459
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimpleng View Post

NSFW
Hot but.... we should know this already about her.... I mean his... Ah, forget it. Just ignore the fact Marian is not really a girl and admire it.
Old 2013-01-03, 17:08   Link #460
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimpleng View Post

NSFW

I ..... don't know anymore.
After seeing a pic like that you could easily be forgiven to start having doubts, but if you come across the one I did today(cover of a doujinshi with mariandale) the truth of the matter is all too clear. Let's just say some pantyshots are perhaps better left unseen, lol!
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, parody, shounen