Allium
Keep on keeping on

Spoiler for Round and round...:
Allium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 08:38   Link #322
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
super late but final caught episode 1. I like what i see so far, im interested to see how thing played out in the past so this is perfect. I think more Fate/Stay Night will make even more sense after watching Zero. It interesting how the players maneuvered and stacked in this one and it was interesting to see a certain bloody thirsty little girls parents. Maybe she got that side from her father but the loving side from her mother. I mean damn her father ends up with Saber and she ends up Berserker in F/S/N

Poor Sakura those bugs even gave me the creeps thats just something horrible for a child to go through

Great start i have to check out episode 2 soon.
Old 2011-10-11, 21:15   Link #323
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

First War: Summoning of the Heroes

On January five years ago, I stepped into a magical realm crafted by the minds and imagination of a humble doujin-group called by TYPE-MOON.

Even though I only comforted myself with just the anime format, the story immersed deep beneath and into a new layer of heroic fantasy lore, and thus my experiences with Fate/stay night started.

The tale laid foundations about the tragedies at being heroes, the crosses a true hero has bear to stay true to the fight to uphold one's own ideals, and yet a young man who tried to remain pure of heart understood he was likely to be torn between staying true to his heroic ideals or throwing everything in sake of all the people that he loved so much and dearly.

This ladies and gentlemen is the story precluding that one which TYPE-MOON released almost ten years ago: Fate / Zero; the chronicles of the Fourth Holy War, accounted in live flesh by the predecessors of the young kin who would become protagonists of the Fifth Holy War for the Holy Grail.

So much stories to be told: Kiritsugi Emiya, Tokiomi Tohsaka, Kariya Matou, Iri Einzbern, Kotomine Kirei, among other faces that have recently appeared.

I strongly believe that Kotomine in this previous holy war is fighting for a personal ideal, whether shaped by his experiences or his tragedies it is unknown to me. The psychological analysis and analogies as both Kotomine and Kiritsugu were studying each other laid out the most enriching aspects of their background. I'll definitely going to be witness the transformation that ocurred within Kiritsugu that absolutely changed him from the Mage-Killer to the Man who is going to fight the fight of his existence for the compassion and kindness of a pure ideal.

Spoiler:

And, on the other hand, the clock on Kariya's tragic tale started to wind. Zouken Matou, indeed, is a heartless and frivolous tactician as expected of a Mage of his reputation borned into the Matou clan.
What he did to Sakura to properly shaped her into refined Mage worthy of the Matou's for an upcoming Holy War was to my words depraved and despicable.
Spoiler:

Let the war begin...
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 05:51   Link #324
C-chan
A mere observer

Seeing the story behind the events of the previous Holy Grail war, it shows how important and well-planned the war is, where in true experts join the war. It's more on text and discussions which makes the plot more understandable. A serious watch that's enjoying at the same time. I'm very much looking forward with this series. Really.

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.

C-chan is offline   Reply With Quote