AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-17, 22:43   Link #1
eLstar
(^_^)v

Episode 59 Discussion [Spoilers]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s upcoming episode which I will try and post every Monday. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that there might be spoilers of the Manga. You have been warned.

Now for the people who don’t know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag unless it has to do with the future manga chapters. But in case you want to put a spoiler tag, and feel more generous then normal you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:

1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place. It's alright if you're not used to the idea just yet but if I see a person continuously disregard this topic I will be very annoyed...and I just might have the power to stop you in your tracks.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, and try and keep it on topic.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 23:18   Link #2
Baka no desu ka?

Well, from all implications, this episode is gonna suck. I really wish that the Naruto people would stop adding in this filler crud. Besides, any episode with Konohamaru and literal bull is a bad idea. I'm desperately hoping that the filler lasts for half an episode...
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 00:49   Link #3
jackass jimm

who knows...maybe its just like 3 mins of stuff...they start the episode with all the bull shit(nice pun()and it ends after like 3 or 4 mins. you only se like half of what happened.
jackass jimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 01:15   Link #4
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Yea the filler mite not last long at all and pluss there probably trying to slow things down rite now so that when all the good stuff starts to happen they wont need to put in as much filler.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 01:32   Link #5
digy

they never show the good stuff in the preview anyway...i'm sure the bull thing will only last a little while...and then it'll end with everbody awaiting the beginning of the first match....i hope....
digy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 02:36   Link #6
Merco
I like pie

The thing that will really kill it for me is if during the 3rd exam, they have to use that half-ass company to animate the Naruto vs. Neji fight.

It's bad enough they wrecked what could have been one of the coolest moments in the anime... (Kiba vs. Naruto compared with the manga)

ah well... no point to mope about things already done (-_-)
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 03:36   Link #7
Blue*Dragon

can't wait when i can download eps 59
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 03:41   Link #8
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I hope the hokage doesnt talk for a whole episode as well like he did in the prelims.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 03:46   Link #9
Jackl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
The thing that will really kill it for me is if during the 3rd exam, they have to use that half-ass company to animate the Naruto vs. Neji fight.

It's bad enough they wrecked what could have been one of the coolest moments in the anime... (Kiba vs. Naruto compared with the manga)

ah well... no point to mope about things already done (-_-)

I swear, if they get any of these :

Spoiler:

I WILL start killing people.
Jackl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 08:05   Link #10
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl
I swear, if they get any of these :

Spoiler:

I WILL start killing people.
did anyone get that ^^^^?

my friend and i think this is a possibility(unlikely, but still a posibility). the reason they are adding so many fillers, is to let the REALLY GOOD TEAM make all/most of the fight episodes(they are making at the same time the fillers are being made) and they are just buying time for the good teams untill they are done w/ the fillers...what'dya think?
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 11:33   Link #11
archzai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimdog
did anyone get that ^^^^?

my friend and i think this is a possibility(unlikely, but still a posibility). the reason they are adding so many fillers, is to let the REALLY GOOD TEAM make all/most of the fight episodes(they are making at the same time the fillers are being made) and they are just buying time for the good teams untill they are done w/ the fillers...what'dya think?
thats wut im thinking too... maybe thats why there are so many fillers

nywayz what im hoping it will cover is...

all the way up to when Naruto and Neiji stand across from each other and are getting ready to fight... but im not sure if it'll get that far... they still have

a) hinata/naruto talk...
b) n also the ten ten reflection on Neiji's ultimate defense...

bla bla... ( i never recalled reading the bull part in the manga) -.- they mustve added another crap filler... lol

thank god i read the manga now... no more real suspense so i can concentrate on my school work/college apps... now its just a mere interest in seeing how they draw it... since animation is cooler hehe

altho... is Hinabi a boy or girl? he/she looks sorta cute... lol chibi hyuga's always look sorta cute rofl :P like baby hinata and neiji too :P lol
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 11:36   Link #12
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Well, looks like this episode will be full of fillers. Naruto will spent his last day before the Finals with Konohamaru. There'll be bulls, bulls are cool. Anyways, hope they show Naruto's chat with Hinata in this episode too, since it's a bit useless. I think this episode will end (hopefully) with Naruto and co. standing in front of the Finals arena.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 11:38   Link #13
archzai

yeah that seems about right...

btw... Vicious what time zone are u in?

u live in the Asia area?
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 12:30   Link #14
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
yeah that seems about right...

btw... Vicious what time zone are u in?

u live in the Asia area?
No he lives in Monkey Island, but it's hard to say the time zone because it's on another world

And like I said in the last thread :
-chat with Hinata.
-stupid filler with bull and Konohamaru.
-very beginning of the Final.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 12:47   Link #15
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Yeah, I live in Monkey Island, here with Jojo Jr. the talking monkey prince, and the canibals leaded by Lemonhead (they got back to the Monkey Island after Sherman went into eruption in the Blood Island... OK, enough nostalgic feelings ).

I live in Brazil. It's about 2 pm here right now
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 12:50   Link #16
Youko
Evil Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Youko
Ahh.. Monkey Island.. I love those games. The third one hand down beats all the others combined. The new one was disapointing.. They changed the sword fighting to arm wrestling (Yes, and I did have all the insults and comebacks memorized at one point)

.. anyways..back to the topic.

I havn't seen 59 yet
Youko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 12:56   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youko
The third one hand down beats all the others combined. .. anyways..back to the topic.
No way! The first two were the best

Quote:
I havn't seen 59 yet
lol like everybody, it's out only tomorow in Japan

Last edited by Hunter; 2003-11-18 at 14:37.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 14:26   Link #18
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
"IF" Naruto ends up fighting Gaara again. I hope he doesnt freak out again and just sit there pooping in his pants again -_-
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 15:46   Link #19
[^_^x]

They should hurry up and show naruto kick Neji's butt that probably wont happen till ep. 60 59 looks like a bunch of filler.
[^_^x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 16:04   Link #20
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Of course ep 59 is gonna be a filler one. I really doubt that the thing with Konohamaru is gonna last a couple of min. Sorry Vicious but that bull thing is just plain lame. The talk Hinata/Naruto will prolly be in but i doubt that they'll be starting the third test at the end. However if i'm wrong well it's all good
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote