Old 2010-08-23, 21:51   Link #221
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Details it seems:

* The contents of the capsule are of Heero himself. (Leader? Or what?)
* Treize is the leader Heero Yuy's great nephew.
* Born between Angelina, who is the only daughter of a Romafeller Foundation representative and Ein Yuy who is Heero Yuy's nephew.
* Van Kushrenada is the younger brother from a different father (I have no idea)
*Heart attack*

Wow....who can think of such complicated scenarios?! Katsuyuki Sumizawa is a genius! Again I feel like meeting him and getting an autograph <3

~So if the above's true, then I think the content's are the leader Heero...because freezing only Heero doesn't fit well with me...if they did want to freeze Heero, they would have done with all the pilots; others would have never agreed for Heero to go through this alone. Besides, all the pilots are as valuable as Heero, though Heero is the super mortal

But I can't understand what they mean by contents...or is this a translation thing? If not, do they mean leader Heero had thought of this freezing thing or he is the one freezing inside...

~O_O This totally surprised me (Did leader Heero have forked eyebrows too...?). Does this make Trieze German-Japanese

~ Who is Van?! Antagonist? Or another Trieze? (though no one can substitute Trieze ).
Old 2010-08-24, 01:40   Link #222
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Wow this novel is really taking it to 11. I thought fandom had covered every possible scenario in the wing universe, but this is some great story material right here.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 01:50   Link #223
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

^
Yea, I thought the same too
The thing that surprised me most is the Treize-Heero relationship.
Old 2010-08-24, 02:26   Link #224
wingzerosnuggles

Babelfish translation of text from Kouryakukan:

As for content of new mobile warfare description Gundam W Frozen Teardrop frozen capsule main person of [hiiro]. As for [torezu] son of nephew of leader [hiiro] [yui]. (It was born between [ain] [yui] which is the nephew of [anjierina] and [hiiro] [yui] which are the only daughter of [romuhuera] foundation representation. [vuan] [kushiyurinada] is in the strange father younger brother) After as for “the duo” of this generation the duo of TV edition dying the wife, with the son whom you raise man at hands 1 “aurora princess” (code of [hiiro]) to the arm of the extent which is a match the pilot which stacked training.

It's basically a repeat of what Decaon Blues has said from what I can ascertain. However, this "dying the wife" thing intrigues me. Duo had a wife and she died so he's raising his son alone? If the wife's Hilde, this makes me both happy and sad. Happy because he married her and sad because she's dead. -_-

Original Text:
新機動戦記ガンダムW Frozen Teardrop
冷凍カプセルの中身はヒイロ本人。
トレーズは指導者ヒイロ・ユイの甥の息子。
(ロームフェラ財団代表の一人娘であるアンジェリーナと
ヒイロ・ユイの甥であるアイン・ユイの間に生まれた。
異父弟にヴァン・クシュリナーダがいる)

当代の「デュオ」はTV版のデュオが妻が死んでから
男手一つで育てた息子で「オーロラ姫」(ヒイロの暗号)に
匹敵するぐらいの腕まで訓練を積んだパイロット。
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 02:47   Link #225
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

^
Someone please translate it ASAP! I can't understand Babelfish translation ;_;
Old 2010-08-24, 11:42   Link #226
wingzerosnuggles

A friend translated the stuff pertaining to Duo in a nutshell:

Duo, wife died, raised the new "Duo" alone.

Welcome to the hot dad club, Duo. At least we know it's his actual kid.

Also:

It also says the “New Duo” is an excellent pilot just as Aurora-hime which is Heero's codename.

So Heero is a princess. xD

The rest is stuff Deacon Blues has already mentioned.
Old 2010-08-24, 12:08   Link #227
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
A friend translated the stuff pertaining to Duo in a nutshell:

Duo, wife died, raised the new "Duo" alone.

Welcome to the hot dad club, Duo. At least we know it's his actual kid.

Also:

It also says the “New Duo” is an excellent pilot just as Aurora-hime which is Heero's codename.

So Heero is a princess. xD

The rest is stuff Deacon Blues has already mentioned.
Way to go Duo, always knew you had it in you! B]a ...Even if she's...dead now. Wonder if they'll ever confirm it was Hilde? And how she died... Maybe that's why the kid's such a bitch. WAAAAH MY MOMMY'S DEADDD one of those types (in other words, the exact opposite of Duo himself, haha..)

There's at least one hint that we'll indeed be seeing this 'story of the children of the pilots' thing happening, though, if the kid's a good pilot. Question is, where's... the other kids XD And is Heero still the same age he was? And where are the other pilots and Relena. Hmmm.

Ah well, we shall see. (Also, I just showed it to my Japanese-speaking friend and she confirmed that yes, it's referring to Heero the pilot).

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-08-24 at 12:22.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 12:34   Link #228
Strike Chaos

Hmmm? This is gonna be interesting.
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 12:37   Link #229
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Hmmmm are they talking about the heero yuy gundam pilot or the real heero yuy ? The one who got killed?
Old 2010-08-24, 14:26   Link #230
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
Hmmmm are they talking about the heero yuy gundam pilot or the real heero yuy ? The one who got killed?
My friend said they're talking about the Gundam pilot Heero Yuy (as the one who is frozen, aka "Aurora-hime").
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 16:18   Link #231
wingzerosnuggles

Any chance anyone can translate this?
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/ganota/20100825/1282662049

The bastardization of Babelfish xD

Frozen Teardrop redemption of reincarnation

This is the first series.

Following the prologue to what is normal.

MCevents and -0 022, Treize networkShriNada personal history was written.

Kyashii Po prologue three files with Lao Tzu- the former came to Chang [AuroraPrincess 』in the wake of anotherfileis needed, that the Father has'll have itMaxwelldid.

Duo-Maxwell(FatherMaxwell'schildrenbetter) they are already dead mother, FatherMaxwelland that of one raised in the男手.

As I mentioned before, I think Hilde Shubaika mother, like there was no particular clues.

Conversely FatherMaxwellabout the identity of the FatherMaxwell, "Well, I just like old friends."

LaoZhang *, "and never once wanted to be a friend You're nothing."

FatherMaxwell, "Hey, long time ago, I think together in relationship with death lunar base."

From conversations with "FatherMaxwell-duo-Maxwell","Lao Tzu-Chang Chang Wufei - "has been established.

In another conversation as "Doctor T", "WProfessor"I was in the name" Doctor T = TrowerBurton"," Wprofessor-Quatre Raberba Winner "will in no doubt.

However, theduoonlyGundamdeveloperswill care about it after the name of not.

The professor made the Desusaizu G So FatherMaxwell, instead of claiming to Professor M hasa naturalfeel.

Maybe somethingmeansthat you have, the status is.

The prologue is that you can see, the three broughtthe filecontains a record of the past.

Its purpose is to [AuroraPrincess 』ie,freezingof the capsulein the humanthing when waking, 80%centsfrom memory comes with a probability of failure, past records showthe spiritto rebuild, and be.

And FatherMaxwellbrought the fourthfile, the [ZERO』thatthe programwill browse.

Although not specifically mentioned, zerosystem, and anything relatedprogramswill be.

FatherMaxwellbrought thefilewas first recorded in the network TreizeSriNada was about.

From here we enter the recollection about Treize.

Indeed, only partially Treize upbringing that I had ever written, was clearly written for parents.

Ein Father Yui,Heero Yuy(Gundampilot, nota heromore) nephew.

MotherRomeBlowfoundationrepresentativeSankanetwork EventsSriNadaMarquisdaughterAngelinanetwork -SriIt seems Nada.

Treize isHeero Yuywas a blood relative is like, and I set a new surprise.

OperationDaybreak - In, Lady Anne was killed SeptumGeneralhad also appeared in recollection.

Septum at the time, "Major"Yes it was.

As a new addition set to Treize is two years younger brother uterine, network VanSriNada can be had.

Treize Unlike his brother, it is born in poor health.

Then, Treize "universeandthe earthapeacemission that was carrying amanand he "had believed that.

Given that this title is not out, died in some way, it will affect the personality of Treize.

Again in the lastMC-0,022 returns to the scene.

Frozenin the capsule was "Heero Yuy. "

[Heero Yuy』

He was thecodenamegiven toGundam'spilothad been battling a -.

I have, it is aGundam WHeero is like the hero of that.

According to another document, "boy"state of the remains.

Around 30 yearscalledsleepwill be had been.

Innovation means at this time is completed.

But I will not see that coming to tell you the story of Treize is interesting.

Interview, according to the following Treize Heero (more lead) like the past.

That said, I am out of Heero parents.

Rowe is the father of Adin Heero as configured the way,Heero Yuy(real) name has appeared on the scene of the assassination only.

The scene will be depicted in the past probably also Heero.

Name this dialogue:

Treize networkShriNada "Of course, elegant color."

Treize is on the lips, "elegant" inthe word.

The mouth was first seen Tallgeese comment.

Tallgeese the originalcamouflagecoloris said to have been Howard's remarks this Treize (perhaps this title scene in these two conversations I had because of thisnovelthat I think the first conversation.) is a white Tallgeese seems like it was broke setting.

Oh Babelfish, you are such a funny fish. @_@
Old 2010-08-24, 16:18   Link #232
Strike Chaos

I think the one in the capsule is the pilot and treizes relative is the politician. Which is kinda sad to me because I really big 1xR fan and I doubt Relena froze herself, too.
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 18:22   Link #233
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

I love how the story has ramped up and new characters have been introduced. Like Star-Wing said, Sumizawa is a genius.
Old 2010-08-25, 08:57   Link #234
wingzerosnuggles

Cover of the latest Gundam Ace:

http://itm.news2u.net/items/output/74082/1/

Still waiting on kaijyuu_m's permission to post her partial translations of a couple of weblog summaries. Apparently, Princess Aurora/Heero will have some form of amnesia from being in stasis. The recordings plus the ZERO system will wake him up and reconstruct his memory. To recap, the recordings thus far have been: Treize's letter to Milliardo featuring Rilke's Autumn, Heero in school masquerading as "Duo Maxwell," Sally's file featuring a recording of Relena and someone suspected to be Dr. J discussing cryonics. I do wonder why these recordings were chosen. People who were important to him in life either as friend or foe?

Also, a Professor T and Doktor W are mentioned implied to be Trowa and Quatre. Not that Wufei is Master Chang, like his corresponding scientist Master O. But then we have Father Maxwell and Princess Aurora. Guess Heero got unlucky with a code name this time around...
Old 2010-08-25, 10:22   Link #235
wingzerosnuggles

Ok, got permission from kaijyuu_m to post this to my LJ. Also sharing here:

http://wingzerohugs.livejournal.com/25449.html
Old 2010-08-25, 14:04   Link #236
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Cover of the latest Gundam Ace:

http://itm.news2u.net/items/output/74082/1/

Still waiting on kaijyuu_m's permission to post her partial translations of a couple of weblog summaries. Apparently, Princess Aurora/Heero will have some form of amnesia from being in stasis. The recordings plus the ZERO system will wake him up and reconstruct his memory. To recap, the recordings thus far have been: Treize's letter to Milliardo featuring Rilke's Autumn, Heero in school masquerading as "Duo Maxwell," Sally's file featuring a recording of Relena and someone suspected to be Dr. J discussing cryonics. I do wonder why these recordings were chosen. People who were important to him in life either as friend or foe?

Also, a Professor T and Doktor W are mentioned implied to be Trowa and Quatre. Not that Wufei is Master Chang, like his corresponding scientist Master O. But then we have Father Maxwell and Princess Aurora. Guess Heero got unlucky with a code name this time around...
I'm really interested to see what Trowa and Quatre are up to. I never believed Trowa would simply live out the rest of his days in the circus and with probably limitless resources, there's a lot Quatre could do.
Old 2010-08-25, 21:22   Link #237
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I'm really interested to see what Trowa and Quatre are up to. I never believed Trowa would simply live out the rest of his days in the circus and with probably limitless resources, there's a lot Quatre could do.
Agreed, Trowa's not the type to just sit quietly and let things happen; he might work part time in circus though. Quatre must be hopping between the colonies Again, I just can't believe GW is being expanded *_* I just hope this novel gets adapted as an anime! That would make me believe in miracles completely and live the rest of my life happily

Quote:
wingzerosnuggles
Ok, got permission from kaijyuu_m to post this to my LJ. Also sharing here:

http://wingzerohugs.livejournal.com/25449.html
I already posted a comment in your journal,
Spoiler for for my comment:

but I have to comment again! I can't stop laughing that Heero is Aurora-hime As for the plot line, I still don't understand why exactly is there a need to wake Heero up now...And why is he on Mars...and where are Trowa and Quatre. Oh, and where are the other kids This monthly magazine isn't enough! It should be weekly!!!
Oh, how I just love Gundam Wing And how I admire Sumizawa Katsuyuki Does he have a blog
Old 2010-08-26, 02:10   Link #238
wingzerosnuggles

The LJ entry has been updated with the other half of the more comprehensive summary. Grr...I am not liking Heero as a popsicle. Worse, he didn't age so it looks like 1xAnyone is out of the question.

This novel is so not canon to me. -_-
Old 2010-08-26, 12:18   Link #239
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Agreed, Trowa's not the type to just sit quietly and let things happen; he might work part time in circus though. Quatre must be hopping between the colonies Again, I just can't believe GW is being expanded *_* I just hope this novel gets adapted as an anime! That would make me believe in miracles completely and live the rest of my life happily
I can't believe it's being expanded either. I'm pessimistic we see an anime adaptation but like you, I'd believe in miracles if Sunrise ever decided to make on.

Quote:
The LJ entry has been updated with the other half of the more comprehensive summary. Grr...I am not liking Heero as a popsicle. Worse, he didn't age so it looks like 1xAnyone is out of the question.

This novel is so not canon to me. -_-
Do you not consider it canon simply because Heero can't be shipped anymore?
Old 2010-08-26, 12:26   Link #240
wingzerosnuggles

In a nutshell, yes. I'm choosing to ignore it. Sorry, but entertainment is meant to be enjoyed and I do not enjoy this. I may pick and choose aspects that I like but that's as far as I'll go. IMO, a canon where Heero cannot be shipped is no fun. Sumisawa basically alienated majority of the female fanbase, both yaoi and het shippers. Not a good move if you're trying to sell something. Then again, maybe he doesn't care and just wants to sell shiny robots. *shrugs*

Edit: Here's hoping Endless Waltz: Glory of the Defeated isn't a let down. *sighs* IMO, they should go the same route as they did with the three interquels. Those were three different stories falling into basically the same time period so you just picked the one you preferred. I hope EW: GotD paints a prettier picture. -_-

Last edited by wingzerosnuggles; 2010-08-26 at 12:39.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing