AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 07 Rating
Perfect 10 12 17.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 25.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 25.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 22.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.49%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.49%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-18, 20:06   Link #501
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nanoha would most likely keep it friendly... Hayate seems prone to formalities... Fate would probably be a mix of both

But it's not how the Aces interacts with Chrono that I'm eager/worried about, it's how CHRONO interacts with them that I want to see
I did mean both ways though. I'm expecting him to be all Authoritarian-Kyon on Nanoha and Hayate. But I'm hoping that he at least knows how to tease Fate (and the two other Aces for that matter). Sibling relationships feels incomplete without tension.
Old 2007-05-18, 20:10   Link #502
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I did mean both ways though. I'm expecting him to be all Authoritarian-Kyon on Nanoha and Hayate. But I'm hoping that he at least knows how to tease Fate (and the two other Aces for that matter). Sibling relationships feels incomplete without tension.
It shall be a mixed then

He gives orders like Kyon, while teases like Yuuichi!

Wonder what the other guys at RF6 would be thinking then...

(Sigh, if only the writers were reading this...)
Old 2007-05-18, 20:15   Link #503
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
It shall be a mixed then

He gives orders like Kyon, while teases like Yuuichi!

Wonder what the other guys at RF6 would be thinking then...

(Sigh, if only the writers were reading this...)

Now THAT I have to see. That'll happen to be a great, joke-inspirating, thing for Master Chaos to work at. Rightttttt?
Old 2007-05-18, 20:24   Link #504
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Now THAT I have to see. That'll happen to be a great, joke-inspirating, thing for Master Chaos to work at. Rightttttt?
That would be another tale for another time

But now that I think about it, Chrono is probably more or less on familiar terms with the three of them, but what about the knights? Especially Signum and Vita, I wonder how would they interact...

... Because if it's something completely 'unexpected' (hint hint) , THAT would REALLY make the new cast go,

Subaru:
Teana:
Erio:
Carol:
Vice:
Shario:
Griffith:
Ginga:

... And I wouldn't want to miss it for the world...
Old 2007-05-18, 21:16   Link #505
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
That would be another tale for another time

But now that I think about it, Chrono is probably more or less on familiar terms with the three of them, but what about the knights? Especially Signum and Vita, I wonder how would they interact...

... Because if it's something completely 'unexpected' (hint hint) , THAT would REALLY make the new cast go,

Subaru:
Teana:
Erio:
Carol:
Vice:
Shario:
Griffith:
Ginga:

... And I wouldn't want to miss it for the world...
Knowing you, the Devil himself would have to come and take your soul if you were to miss that
Old 2007-05-18, 21:31   Link #506
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It really would be interesting to see how Chrono interacts with RF6. I'm sure things would be friendly with Fate, since they've had plenty of time to develop their sibling relationship. Frankly it'd be nice to see Chrono at all but it was always fun when he was around Nanoha and Fate before.

Interactions with the knights and the rest of the unit would be something to see. Though I doubt it could be as funny as Chaos2Frozen's fic on the Chrono's interactions with Hayate and the knights.

Really is too bad the writers couldn't take a look at the forum, too many great ideas to fit into the series.
Old 2007-05-18, 21:41   Link #507
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It really would be interesting to see how Chrono interacts with RF6. I'm sure things would be friendly with Fate, since they've had plenty of time to develop their sibling relationship. Frankly it'd be nice to see Chrono at all but it was always fun when he was around Nanoha and Fate before.

Interactions with the knights and the rest of the unit would be something to see. Though I doubt it could be as funny as Chaos2Frozen's fic on the Chrono's interactions with Hayate and the knights.

Really is too bad the writers couldn't take a look at the forum, too many great ideas to fit into the series.
If the writers did take a look at the forum, we would have a 52 episode season .
Old 2007-05-18, 22:48   Link #508
Dark Wing

Quote:
If the writers did take a look at the forum, we would have a 52 episode season .
Hmmmm....actually between the speculations of betrayals with in the TSAB, possible love triangles, and the could be deaths of main characters. I would have to put it somewhere around 60 to 100+
Old 2007-05-19, 04:01   Link #509
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Hmmmm....actually between the speculations of betrayals with in the TSAB, possible love triangles, and the could be deaths of main characters. I would have to put it somewhere around 60 to 100+
And hence we have to reclassify MSLN as shounen for the never-ending story...
Old 2007-05-19, 06:38   Link #510
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Oh there'll be changes alright...

Nanoha: EH?! If that's the case, I'm against using the Arc-en-ciel !
Fate: Me too!
Chrono: Let me guess, you two want to do it yourselves right?
Nanoha:
Fate:

Quote:
Oh no no, when I said "completely unexpected", that wasn't what I meant...

... As in REALLY really unexpected... "The VERY LAST thing that you'll believe could happen" kind of 'unexpected'...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Nah, that many episodes of "Nanoha StrikerS" would be disastrous !

... However, if it was "Nanoha FumoffuF" ...

EDIT:

Today's another quiet day...
Old 2007-05-19, 06:58   Link #511
Aaron008R

Kinda hard thinking of new topics now, eh?
Well then, how about showing Makoto and Ai anytime soon in StrikerS?
Or Acous' interaction with the other two Aces, not to mention his fighting style?
Or even more drones?
Or.... *sigh*
Old 2007-05-19, 07:04   Link #512
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Kinda hard thinking of new topics now, eh?
I'm pretty much repeating myself

Quote:
Well then, how about showing Makoto and Ai anytime soon in StrikerS?
Nah, I don't need anymore reasons to grief...

Quote:
Or Acous' interaction with the other two Aces, not to mention his fighting style?
I'll be happy just to see his Barrier Jacket... Or his device, if he even uses one...

Quote:
Or even more drones?
Or.... *sigh*
Old 2007-05-19, 07:27   Link #513
Aaron008R

Okay... Then what about the possibility of more people flirting with Hayate? (or the other two Aces for that matter)
She did seem to be in the receiving end of attention from males in StrikerS recently.
Old 2007-05-19, 07:39   Link #514
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Okay... Then what about the possibility of more people flirting with Hayate? (or the other two Aces for that matter)
She did seem to be in the receiving end of attention from males in StrikerS recently.

That's more or less because she's the only one going around asking for help and favors

Fate's stuck with her investigation of the Relics, and Nanoha's keeping herself busy with the forwards...

Male population is at an all time low (as suspiciously usual) ... Hopefully, they've traded quantity for quality...
Old 2007-05-19, 07:52   Link #515
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i cant believe myself how popular hayate is though ~ and the fact that her hawtness has gone through the roof! at that auction she looked like a princess with her hair tied up and funky ear rings ~ (but i will forever stick by my fate chan :3) ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-19, 07:57   Link #516
Aaron008R

True. But still...

Anyway, about the quality part, there doesn't seem to be any need to worry as of now. We've got the guy who 'moves fast', the esper, the pilot who's about to be a stain on Laevatein, the married guy (Sorry, Chaos), the well-renowned archaeologist, the mad scientist, the big-burly bodyguard, etc. Still, it would depend on what your criteria are.
Old 2007-05-19, 08:05   Link #517
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i cant believe myself how popular hayate is though ~ and the fact that her hawtness has gone through the roof! at that auction she looked like a princess with her hair tied up and funky ear rings ~ (but i will forever stick by my fate chan :3) ~
"Yagami Hayate is the new Suzumiya Haruhi"

Also, you would think that the studio would be wise enough to pour in more money for an event like this... Alas, not everyone is K***ni

Quote:
True. But still...

Anyway, about the quality part, there doesn't seem to be any need to worry as of now. We've got the guy who 'moves fast', the esper, the pilot who's about to be a stain on Laevatein, the married guy (Sorry, Chaos), the well renowned archaeologist, the mad scientist, the big-burly bodyguard, etc. Still, it would depend on what your criteria are.
"the pilot who's about to be a stain on Laevatein"

"the married guy "

"the mad scientist"

"big-burly bodyguard"

... How the hell could I not worry?!?!?!

And you missed out the "Suspicious single-parent father"... BUT THE POINT IS! They're no League of Extr-
Old 2007-05-19, 08:22   Link #518
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i cant believe myself how popular hayate is though ~ and the fact that her hawtness has gone through the roof! at that auction she looked like a princess with her hair tied up and funky ear rings
Really fits her I must say. Our princess is finally starting to see the results of her hard work. I'd really like to give my favorite Ace a Good Job gesture if I could.

Quote:
"Yagami Hayate is the new Suzumiya Haruhi"

Also, you would think that the studio would be wise enough to pour in more money for an event like this... Alas, not everyone is K***ni
Not that I would really complain if K***ni did Nanoha, but Chaos, you do realize that it might lead to a dance OP or ED for the Nanoha series right?

Quote:
"the pilot who's about to be a stain on Laevatein"

"the married guy "

"the mad scientist"

"big-burly bodyguard"

... How the hell could I not worry?!?!?!

And you missed out the "Suspicious single-parent father"... BUT THE POINT IS! They're no League of Extr-
What they can't redeem in the relationship scale, they can redeem by other heroic/diabolic deeds?
Old 2007-05-19, 08:27   Link #519
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Not that I would really complain if K***ni did Nanoha, but Chaos, you do realize that it might lead to a dance OP or ED for the Nanoha series right?
The chances of it happening are low, but would it really matter in the end?

Quote:
What they can't redeem in the relationship scale, they can redeem by other heroic/diabolic deeds?
But where's the REWARD in that?!
Old 2007-05-19, 08:38   Link #520
Aaron008R

Quote:
The chances of it happening are low, but would it really matter in the end?
*imagines the Aces doing Hare Hare Yukai*
Hmm, I wouldn't mind.

Quote:
But where's the REWARD in that?!
World domination (with souvenirs)? A complement from Signum? A cute loli crying for you? Your two kids welcoming you home?

Hehe. Some simple things to make a simple man happy.

*senses aggression*

Did I say too much?
Closed Thread