4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.62%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.62%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-19, 11:32   Link #101
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
"Suzaku and the plot devices".

That's one of the main themes for me now, but whatever. Mao's appearance and apparent recognition (or intense interest) of C.C comes as somewhat a surprise I do hope they take their time to explain his behaviour.

Now that Viletta's been found by Ougi, things are looking to be a whole lot more interesting...provided Lelouch doesn't find her and realise she was the one who saw his real face first. It would be quite the shame if she died so quickly.

Either way, it seems the emotional rollercoaster for Lelouch here simply proved to be a justification of the repercussions of the contract between him and C.C. IMO, it's quite a good episode for development of both character and storyline.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 13:47   Link #102
-kairi-
*Silently Noisy*

Let's not forget that Lelouch can't use GEASS on Viletta anymore..
that's what is making it interesting. Now Ougi finds Viletta and even if she meets up with Zero again, he just won't be safe...although I have a feeling that Viletta's wound will take much time to heal and she won't be appearing that much....
-kairi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 14:44   Link #103
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ahh i can just see villetta behind the scene pulling the strings on ohgi corrupting him ~ so will ohgi betray lulu or not? :x (rhetorical question) but...but...wheres Jeremiah T_T i expect to see him turn up with wires sticking out of him and a new pair of eyes soon :3

mao going gaga over CC is a lot more that what i can handle...the psycopath actually looses his cool and regress back into a child like state of mind...ahh the powers of CC to melt brains

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 15:42   Link #104
etothex

Ougi's not gonna all the sudden start fighting for Britannia.
Orange-kun got hit by some massive radiation, so maybe he'll come back an actual orange?
If the OoBK keep Viletta prisoner, she'll live, but if she gets free, Zero must see her dead. But wait, we've forgotten, a certain CC-obsessed fanboy knows about her. Will she become another pawn in the geass vs geass battle?
Need to recalculate the points in the Lelouch vs Mao battle.
Chess +1 to Mao
Eyes with Geass +2 to Mao
Evil face +5 to Mao
CC +100 to Lelouch
conclusion:CC trumps all, winner Lelouch
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 15:53   Link #105
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

I finally managed to get my hands on the raw, and C.C., look at what a psychotic fan you have created. Really need the sub version to catch the entire conversation once Mao gets introduced.

-C.C. riding bike in Swedish clothes. Automatic 10.

-Since Lelouch wiped Shirley's memory completely , any and all scenes with her up till now have become pointless. They will probably have some kind of plot device to have no questions raised at school.

-No real question about the knight for Euphemia.

-Anybody else notice Lloyd's evil face there for a second?

-C.C. knows karate also? Kick ass.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 17:13   Link #106
Freeter
beyond

Remixed OP is too good. See, even the fans can make better openings than Sunrise

Mao is an awesome addition to the cast. The way he smoothly tore down Shirley's mentality and intimidated Lelouch without skipping a beat was just incredible. And his stalker-like jubilation at the sight of CC was the icing on the cake.

I'm actually intrigued with Shirley after this latest turn of events. I hope the reboot builds on the character growth that she's seen in these past few episodes. In fact, I'm even supportive of a ShirleyXLulu pairing now, since Karen's hot for Zero and CC got her Cheese-kun (and if she wanted to, Mao ).
Old 2007-01-19, 17:34   Link #107
Ansa

When I herd about Yuffie needing a bodyguard of course the instant thought is Suzaku, yet... do you really think Yuffie would go back on wanting Suzaku to attend school? Personally I don't think so but if he's still her bodyguard then guess what has to happen Nina may get her wish after all
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 17:38   Link #108
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
When I herd about Yuffie needing a bodyguard of course the instant thought is Suzaku, yet... do you really think Yuffie would go back on wanting Suzaku to attend school? Personally I don't think so but if he's still her bodyguard then guess what has to happen Nina may get her wish after all
just imagine nina getting her pink fluffy handcuffs makes me cringe >.< *cough* well bodyguard suzaku just screams kira...which im not too fond of...one kira is enough for my life time thankyou very much

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-01-19, 17:41   Link #109
attobyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
Attending school is not a problem, Yuffie is still on 2nd grade (I think) so maybe she'll also attend school with Suzaku perhaps, for Nina's 7th heaven, she'll even become part of the student council.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 17:52   Link #110
Ansa

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
Attending school is not a problem, Yuffie is still on 2nd grade (I think) so maybe she'll also attend school with Suzaku perhaps, for Nina's 7th heaven, she'll even become part of the student council.
If that does happen the question becomes will Nunally and Lulu be recognized by her and if so is she intelligent enough to put the pieces together?

Although I do have to admit seeing Yuffie interacting with the rest of the school group would be hella interesting and honestly I could see Nina wetting herself when she's introduced XD
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 18:41   Link #111
ani_d

Episode 14 with Shirley and Lulu was so cute....:'( Lelouch is definitely no Light. It's probably the end of Shirley's involvement in the story. *nods*
ani_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:26   Link #112
Wolfpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
You know, I think that'd be really awesome, but seeing as we've just spent too many episodes with Lelouch being considerate of his friends, I don't think the chances for it are very good, unless he goes mega-evil mode. But that would be really really interesting. When Suzaku becomes a knight, he could geass Suzaku to do it as well.
I wonder if when C.C. used her powers on Suzaku he became immune to Geass? Since we all know Geass can only be used once, but then again she didn't exactly use Geass.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 21:44   Link #113
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Lulu would never geass susaku to commit crime. Susaku will be executed if he did that, and Lulu will not let that happen. He even go through all the trouble helping him out once already.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 04:39   Link #114
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^
im excited about when lulu is finally able to see the guy behind the lancelot frame...epix meet up with unstable conclusions...how will lulu act? i dont believe that he will use geass to control suzaku to harm him...but maybe wipe out his memories like shirley? O.o

Old 2007-01-20, 06:02   Link #115
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
I wonder if when C.C. used her powers on Suzaku he became immune to Geass? Since we all know Geass can only be used once, but then again she didn't exactly use Geass.
Even CC was using geass on Suzaku, IMO, it has nothing to do with Lulu's geass. Considering Shirley has been geassed twice, first by Mao then Lulu.
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 06:34   Link #116
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^
im excited about when lulu is finally able to see the guy behind the lancelot frame...epix meet up with unstable conclusions...how will lulu act? i dont believe that he will use geass to control suzaku to harm him...but maybe wipe out his memories like shirley? O.o
C.C. was just sending him confusing images...she wasn't mindraping him in any sort. Moreover, it doesn't involve any rewiring of the brain so I don't think we can consider it as Geass. Merely something comparable, but not necessarily the same.
Besides, didn't Lelouch say that C.C. couldn't use the power of Geass on her own? So why should it influence Lelouch's future use of power on Suzaku (as I surmise he WILL eventually do it)?

EDIT: darn, I completely replied off the mark (I misread the comment). I guess that's what happens when you're browsing through Animesuki while being half-asleep. Grrrrrrr...

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-01-20 at 09:23.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 08:23   Link #117
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
So why should it influence Lelouch's future use of power on Suzaku (as I surmise he WILL eventually do it)?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-20, 11:51   Link #118
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Even CC was using geass on Suzaku, IMO, it has nothing to do with Lulu's geass. Considering Shirley has been geassed twice, first by Mao then Lulu.
What CC use is definitely not Geass. She is not a Geass user. Why?
Firstly, She is immure to geass. On this episode she activate the train without Mao noticing her. She is something different clearly..
Secondly, Lulu's earlier conclusion said so...
Third, she also talks to some unknown person, if whats CC use on susaku is geass, then what is that talking ability? another Geass? unlikely...

side Note: Mao's geass can be used on the same person several times. So to be able to use geass once on a person is probably's Lulu limit, not geass limit. may be he can do it again once his geass "evolve" to 2 eyes?
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 13:22   Link #119
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
I though Mao have the ability to "read" minds other than using the Geass.
Old 2007-01-20, 13:42   Link #120
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
I though Mao have the ability to "read" minds other than using the Geass.
geass comes in many forms...and mao's mind reading is one of them ~

well i think that CC is a geass user but she is more like the queen bee...she could e a container for a lot of different geass abilities and with each contractor one of those abilities gets transferred randomly to the new contractor...meaning she looses the ability and the person recieves...but being a container she still has many hidden gifts left and can be used (that mind raping one for example)