AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-17, 17:45   Link #21
Kurosaki Takeshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
For playback help, please refer to this thread. If, after following all of the steps in that guide, you still can't get the audio to work, please send me a private message and I'll help you get some codecs that should help you out.

Don't wait a few hours, it should work again after about 10-30 seconds.
i got the the tracker to work now, thanks. btw how do i happen to pm you?? lol, gomen.
Kurosaki Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 22:45   Link #22
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Takeshi
i got the the tracker to work now, thanks. btw how do i happen to pm you?? lol, gomen.
If you want to PM someone, click on his name, which is just a link, in his posts within the thread, and in the box that appears, select the "Send private message to ..." option.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 07:38   Link #23
marin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I have an awkward way of encoding. I used XviD for the video, and DivX for the audio. o.O
Wait wait what?

DivX isn't an audio codec.

Just install the LAME ACM

http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/...1-1-2-70.shtml

And you can encode MP3 audio using the high quality LAME encoder at the same time you encode the video

Since you're using AVI files you should use CBR encoding, 128Kbps should be fine.
marin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 10:48   Link #24
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marin
Wait wait what?

DivX isn't an audio codec.

Just install the LAME ACM

http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/...1-1-2-70.shtml

And you can encode MP3 audio using the high quality LAME encoder at the same time you encode the video

Since you're using AVI files you should use CBR encoding, 128Kbps should be fine.
Oooo! Thanks for the link. However, there IS a DivX audio compressor. You can find it here
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 15:03   Link #25
zepher

the subs are part parody right?
some translations were totally off....i dont like parody subs >_>

Interesting concept M.O.E. made with these 3 shows....funny to see.
zepher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 16:43   Link #26
RDSVicious

Location: I am here on the fine edge of that blade that's consciousness on one side and dream on the other.
AH I cant find [JAR]
or Love Love listed anywhere on the anime suki page.
Sup with that?

RDSVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 02:39   Link #27
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

We don't list it because it was translated by a guy who is just guessing what is being said. Someone who actually speaks japanese has said that only about 10% of the lines are actually on target. While 10% is pretty good for "just guessing" we'd like the shows on our site to actually have a translater. Otherwise we'll get a lot of angry threads complaining about our listing it. (Trust me, this happens often enough and it is very irritating.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 04:04   Link #28
Mina
shoujo kakumei

Love Love

Actually I was happy when Cosprayers was over...and now: I watched Love Love Episode 1 and at first the characters where so familiar to me and then they are the same and the story goes about Cosprayers. I had to laugh so much
Has anyone else seen the show? What do you think of ot? I love the text of the ending *lol*
Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:34   Link #29
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Love Love 3 is all set and ready to go, but I'm currently waiting for episode 1, v2 to get some more seeders so I can leave it alone. If there's anyone here that can seed episode 1 v2 for me so I can distribute episode 3, I would be very grateful.

*EDIT*

Okay, it looks like I reeeeeaally need a new tracker now. Anyone know a good, free tracker that allows anime?
Old 2004-05-21, 22:21   Link #30
FeiFongWong

I downloaded Cosprayers, but I couldn't stand watchiing, it, I passed on it after episode 3, then I just skimmed each episode a little to the end. I'm up on Smash hit, waiting for the rest, but I really like Love Love. I'll help seed Love Love 1v2, don't know anything about trackers.

(Edit)

PLZ GIVE ME EPISODE 3!!!
FeiFongWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 13:33   Link #31
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

The third episode is here, and if you're still following the anime Love Love then you'll probably decide to stop after this episode, which is easily worse than all episodes of Cosmopolitan Prayers combined.

Honestly, I tried to make this episode as enjoyable as I could, but with the almost utter lack of any conversation in the episode, doing so was difficult. The episode is mostly made up of long, boring shots. When that isn't happening, there are very short sentences being spoken. Building some sort of story from just that was a nearly impossible task, and it was made even worse by the complete lack of coherent events taking place in this episode. I actually created two scripts for this episode. My original was me translating to the best of my ability and I'd say that it was probably around 40-50% accurate. Realizing that the script, due to being so close to what the characters were actually saying, simply stunk, I rewrote it and the result is what you'll see if you download the torrent.

For a rather large portion of the episode, things actually flowed pretty smoothly. I wrote a warning in the episode when things take a turn for the worse. If you follow the directions I wrote, you will be a much happier person. If you refuse to follow said directions... you will be severely punished simply by watching the rest of the episode.

Well, without further ado, here's the torrent file for the third episode.

Torrent File for episode 3

**edited to fix the link**

**edit 2**

The torrent file is now being hosted on my brand spankin' new tracker! Woooot! I renamed the torrent file so it should hopefully be working for all of you now.

**edit 3**

I'm taking down the torrent very quickly to fix an encoding error in the episode. I can't believe I didn't catch it before I released!

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-05-22 at 16:59.
Old 2004-05-22, 15:41   Link #32
FeiFongWong

Woot, had a little problem getting it to work just by clicking on it, so I saved the link, then found out it was saved as a .avi, but still did "open with" then chose my Azureus and it worked.

Getting it right now, will update after I watch, wow arigato ;-

(edit)

No wonder I stoped in the middle of my DL, hehe, so I delet the one I have and download a the new one when you have it up?

(edit)

LOL, I started to download again, after It was done checking the file, It gave me .1% ;-) ohh well, glad the file only 120mb

I think I know where I messed up, I stoped the torrent, and closed it, then used downloaded it again, ohh well.

Last edited by FeiFongWong; 2004-05-22 at 17:57.
Old 2004-05-22, 17:31   Link #33
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
No wonder I stoped in the middle of my DL, hehe, so I delet the one I have and download a the new one when you have it up?
No, it will automatically start where you left off and overwrite the parts that are being fixed.

Okay, it's back up now! I'm sorry if my little error caused some people to be deprived of their sweet, sweet Love Love release.

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-05-22 at 17:53.
Old 2004-05-22, 20:40   Link #34
FeiFongWong

Ohh man, guess I'm not the only one that likes watching this show Boneyjellyfish. There are 177 leechers right now, I'll seed until more peeps finish, then I hope they will help seed too.

I hate when people turn off their D/L right when they finish, and it's really irritating when there are no seeds, and the only reason they were able to finish is because everyone pitched in. Then they leave and the rest don't have enough pieces to create a seed.

Anyways, back to the show, this show keeps getting more and more ecchi But I still wanna see how this turns out, hehe. Keep up the hard work man, and I'm very thankful to you for giving me something to lighten up my otherwise gloomy day.
Old 2004-05-27, 01:34   Link #35
navi432001
Completely Unproductive

Love ♥ Love ?

I was strolling around looking for a new anime to watch and I came accross this..
I went to moe website and got to watch the first 4 episodes... only problem is I dont speak or understand anything seems good I was wondering if anyone is going to sub it... http://www.pc-moe.com/ if you want to check it out.
navi432001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 02:22   Link #36
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I saw pictures from this over at the JREF forum. It seemed like it had some heavy ecchi scenes in it, maybe almost sex scenes. I'm wondering if it would be considered hentai...
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 04:38   Link #37
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I saw pictures from this over at the JREF forum. It seemed like it had some heavy ecchi scenes in it, maybe almost sex scenes. I'm wondering if it would be considered hentai...
This show's ecchi isn't even that bad, it's really ecchi, but i've seen really really really ecchi animes. One of the most that I've ever seen listed on this site is Iketeru Futari. Loads of ecchi, but it's not hentai, the uncut verison of Canvas is considered soft hentai, thats why only the cut verison is on this site.

Love Love is just comedy with ecchi fun, not like they are having they are having sex or anything... not yet at least, hehe only seen up to episode 3. Mouse is another anime I saw, now that one is borderline hentai... it's not considered hentai, but it's super freaking ecchi, and there is sex in that anime, but nothing is really shown, so it's not hentai.

Anyway, back to the show, I hope your still subbing this show Boneyjellyfish, I need my fix of insanity, as you put it.
Old 2004-05-27, 04:55   Link #38
flammie
White Dragon

Is the ep 2 torrent still up? If not, is there any other way to get it?
flammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 05:24   Link #39
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Aww I like Smash Hit so far, I watched the first episode of Cosmopolitan Prayers but somehow haven't found it horribly interesting...

I wanna see this show, but no offense, I don't like Parody Subs very much. They're the reason I didn't start downloading the live action Sailor Moon until like the 10th episode. I only kept seeing Parody stuff listed around for it and thought it was some fan-made show.
Tsubomi Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 05:53   Link #40
marin

From what I have seen, parody subs can only improve the quality of Love Love.

I want to say that Jellyfish has done a good job, poking fun at the show at every turn and making a rather offensive fanservice show not only bearable but quite funny as well!
marin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, loli