AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-02-04, 16:20   Link #41
Stefkov

I like to think I'm open minded and will watch any type of show but for a while now I've been trying to avoid harem/romance shows. I'll only watch one of those type of shows if there is something else in the show and the focus is more on that, like sci-fi or fantasy adventure type shows. It just gets annoying when the annoying idiot main character gets 5 girls suddenly wanting to share everything with him. Then usually the one that I do like gets relegated to the back, I just end up feeling like I wasted my time. Plus lately I feel like a lot of brocon/siscon/familial love type shows coming out recently and they just piss me off.
I will watch anything else though, although I do tend to lean towards more action oriented shows.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 17:07   Link #42
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I'm pretty open minded to all genres, just can't find the time to watch all the anime episodes when they come out..
Old 2011-02-14, 02:16   Link #43
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Im pretty open minded to all genres.
I like some better then others, and yeah I would prefer to watch a Slice of Life over something like a Mecha but I dont hate them, they are still good.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 03:29   Link #44
Kaiman

I tend to only follow anime with decent art/animation then anything good I missed, I'll pick up at a later date.
Kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 16:06   Link #45
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I tend to stay away from shows that abuse moe or trys to be moe but fails badly. Sometimes I avoid the anime due the characters personality.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 14:10   Link #46
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
I have certain types of shows that I'm more inclined to watch, but the enjoyment itself can go all over the place. To put it more bluntly, I'm more likely to have both good and bad from genre X and have only the good from category y.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 15:32   Link #47
IronHeart762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjo View Post
Now I am having trouble finding romance anime I actually like and haven't already watched.

What would you guys suggest I do to get over this? I just can't watch the giant robot, action animes.

I am having the same problem! there were some pretty good offerings in 2010 like Oreimo but overall it feels like the love is running out :O

Personally I am a big fan of action anime as long as there is the element of romance as well. You can always find tons of romance manga out there and alot of the time love is better in manga form in my opinion.

and giant robots need loving too! the pilots just have to die alot

lol
IronHeart762 is offline   Reply With Quote