AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 18:03   Link #20241
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
Yeah. But she gets a second tail when she gets into a "nekomata" form in which she fights using her sennjutsu. So normally she looks like usual, but when she turns into her battle form second tail appears. Atttaining a second tail means that she has gotten stronger. Kuroka also has two tails because of it.

Also about Ise's RG after he gets married to Rias. Even the announcer calls him "Oppai Dragon" so people will probably remember his nickname rather than his actual name. Since Rias's family wants to bring Ise in, it means that Ise will carry the name Gremory. So in the show Oppai dragon, his name is "Ise Gremory".
Thank you. For the first one, about Koneko I was a little confuse (If i have to tell you the true)if the tail mean ...2 tail = she start to grow up like her sister or if mean she gain more power. So thanks to clear this up.

About the Rg i was curios after what you say. I'm really start to wonder if all this is a set up to make Ise do the rating game for the gremory house instead of Rias. I mean ,I know what Rias and Ise say...but after what happen in vol 11 and when he back ...make you wonder if Rias priority/wish dont change because of this.Still ,I hope the author follow the route you say...i really want see Rias in that role.

dragonroots @ Yeah, n0m@n theory seem the most likely a this point especially after what just happen in vol 11 .

Wait n0m@n the girls of his school (that club) still think this even now that Ise is RIas boyfriend? or they dont know about this..I mean if the parent know I suppose even his friend and the school know..or the ln dont touch this topic for now.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:06   Link #20242
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
@CNine
I'm sure in that group, even other girls are inside it because there are lots of Rias/Akeno fans who are girls.
But there is a manga club in their school. They make "BL" manga. Ironically the MC for that manga is Ise and Kiba........ Some girls believe he's in BL relation with Kiba and lots of girls are enjoying the manga......
is there is SS about that?
Old 2012-03-26, 18:10   Link #20243
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
It happened in a Short-story which takes place before volume 10. So it happens after volume 9. We havent got any reaction of other students thought on RiasXIse so maybe only few people knows. If other guys finds out, Ise will be hanged like Akihisa from baka-test lol.

@CNine
Yeah it happens in short-story.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:13   Link #20244
endarion88

n0m@n in your opinion, after the confession she made in vol 11, there is a chance that we well se a grow up Koneko in the LN since she said she will grow in order to marry Ise?
Old 2012-03-26, 18:14   Link #20245
CNine
Inactive Member

n0m@n
you must be laughing while rolling your ass like Bikou while reading that story.
is that story about when male club member and female club member got their gender switched?
Old 2012-03-26, 18:17   Link #20246
Dragonking

Hey sorry to bring this topic up again but bout Ross wats her sitch also possible rias finisher dragon destruction chain

Old 2012-03-26, 18:22   Link #20247
n0m@n
C-Z

@endarion88
Possible since her sister Kuroka looks like "that". Maybe in a timeskip. Though maybe she will be a loli with breast.

@CNine
It happened in other SS. Yeah it was funny. They ask him question like which one does it and which one gets it "in".
Old 2012-03-26, 18:28   Link #20248
endarion88

Quote:
@endarion88
Possible since her sister Kuroka looks like "that". Maybe in a timeskip. Though maybe she will be a loli with breast.

@CNine
It happened in other SS. Yeah it was funny. They ask him question like which one does it and which one gets it "in".
humm for how much loli whit big breast is an epic win, i dont think koneko will be happy like that..she wants to have child so if her body dont grow the problem of her and the baby high chance of die remain, also kuroka said koneko is not "mature yet" maibe this is a hint to a grow spurt?(is this the right word?)
Old 2012-03-26, 18:28   Link #20249
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Nom@n you think the author will follow the whole legend of Nekomata? We seen Koneko and Kuroka in their normal cat form, but legend says that when a Nekomata is enraged it transform into a large Demon Cat. Would be an eye opener if this was to happen in vol 12.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:34   Link #20250
n0m@n
C-Z

@endarion88
True. maybe a bit taller where she is safe to make babies

@ReaperxKingx
If she can turn into a demon cat she would get stronger. But right now it seems like she will be concentrating on polishing her sennjutsu and youjutsu. Though she would be a good Rook if she can become a demon-cat since I think demon-cat are large. Maybe similar to how Seshoumaru transforms.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:42   Link #20251
Clue
nMe

Quote:
@endarion88
True. maybe a bit taller where she is safe to make babies

@ReaperxKingx
If she can turn into a demon cat she would get stronger. But right now it seems like she will be concentrating on polishing her sennjutsu and youjutsu. Though she would be a good Rook if she can become a demon-cat since I think demon-cat are large. Maybe similar to how Seshoumaru transforms.
Koneko dose not need to gain height, in order to reproduce safely her waist needs to be amplified. I like the idea of her resembling seshomaru. Also I hope she learns how to control space-time soon. Overall she can become an immensely powerful character the author just needs to have her train maybe against her sister?
Old 2012-03-26, 18:49   Link #20252
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Nom@n you think the author will follow the whole legend of Nekomata? We seen Koneko and Kuroka in their normal cat form, but legend says that when a Nekomata is enraged it transform into a large Demon Cat. Would be an eye opener if this was to happen in vol 12.
This could be entertaining, perhaps during the fight against Hades (or other evil person) they diss Ise calling him a weakling and good for nothing, which would obviously anger everyone but Koneko goes ballistic and transforms into a demon cat (make her uncontrollable while at it) to shut him up and have Ise come in and stop her rampage saying something like "That's enough Koneko, I don't like seeing you in this rage, go back to your normal cute kitten self."
Old 2012-03-26, 18:50   Link #20253
AznSamsung

dragon@ not a bad idea
Old 2012-03-26, 18:58   Link #20254
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hmm earlier was I was talking about Tiamat becoming a familiar of Asia since she wants to help out in battles (she is looking due to the fact she can only heal, also because Azazel advise her too if you don't know). I am still going strong for that, I think it is one of the few ways she will ever have to interact with Ise and the others. I really want to know her past with Ddraig. Also I think I would love for Asia to be able to make a contract with a Nian. Know this is out of the blue just thought a new topic would bring more discussion.
Old 2012-03-26, 19:03   Link #20255
Dragonking

Hey akeno said rias was a close power type right in the rating game right so how many power types are there on their team also goin by standards rias and akeno I would say are the main girls right so maybe when Ise comes back maybe they will unlock some hidden power cuz what info do we no bout the power of destruction & holy lightning

Old 2012-03-26, 19:12   Link #20256
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
Hey akeno said rias was a close power type right in the rating game right so how many power types are there on their team also goin by standards rias and akeno I would say are the main girls right so maybe when Ise comes back maybe they will unlock some hidden power cuz what info do we no bout the power of destruction & holy lightning
Their team has a pretty good balance except having Ise as the only pawn can become a weakness since he can't be in multiple places at once they have got enough support types if ise/Asia/and gasper learn how to control their supportive power and improve it the team would become extremely powerful. I know that azazel said that Asia dose not need to achieve bb but i still think that we will see it in the future and it will be something awesome.
Old 2012-03-26, 19:12   Link #20257
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Akeno is a little bit on the technique side when first introduced, but that changed after she was convince by Ise to use her Holy Lighting. Akeno is pretty much a power type evidence when she when out full power against Kuisha Abaddon and abandoned to use technique to try to find out her opponent's power. Rias is a power type, she just know how to fire off balls of Power of Destruction and leaving just as her power says Destruction. She lacks the technique of her brother who is one of the best technique master of the Underworld. Zenovia I classify her as a power type, she even mention it herself that she excels at power while Kiba excels at technique and speed. She one shot most of her opponents with her Durandal examples include Diodora's servants and Sairaorg Servants. Asia is not, you don't need me to explain. Rossweisse is technique, she uses multiple spells to attack others and it is literally a Hell Storm. Koneko is a little technique and little bit of power. I already stated Kiba in Zenovia explanation. As for Ise, he is mostly power sure he can use Dragon Shot and Dragon Blaster, but nevertheless he excels at power to beat his opponent examples include Vali, Diodora, and Sairaorg.
Old 2012-03-26, 19:20   Link #20258
AznSamsung

in other word during vol 12 almosteveryone sg user will get bb and all hell broke lose
Old 2012-03-26, 19:27   Link #20259
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I do expect Asia and Gasper to achieve Balance Breaker in vol 12. As stated many times Balance Breaker is activated when you have a flood of emotions. In the mind of Asia and Gasper, Ise died (Supposed since it hasn't been confirmed, but the others in the Novel think Ise is dead) would trigger a flood of emotions. I am eager to know what they are, the basic function is already so powerful. I expect the other will have power ups just not Balance Breaker (They don't have one and Kiba already unlocked everything).
Old 2012-03-26, 19:31   Link #20260
Clue
nMe

I don't know about everyone,when ise was dying, he mentioned that gasper was training to probably to achieve bb and Ross was also training. N0m@n do you know whether the author has mentioned anything about Ross becoming part of the harem? Maybe in one of his side stories.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural