Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-29, 11:18   Link #181
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Asuha indeed become the bomb! just like her mother while Lotter is still .... washboard >.>
But she has great legs an butt and since I always prefer these two attributes over the bust - I still find Lotte rather sexy.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 16:18   Link #182
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Asuha indeed become the bomb! just like her mother while Lotter is still .... washboard >.>
Thats probably the way she would look without the "Life Seed." With it she will probably be like Asuha. Ini isn't bad either.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 07:21   Link #183
JokerD

I was supposed to get my vol 5 today, but the shop forgot now I need to wait until friday

Anyway, to expend on volume 4, apparently the queen does not mind sharing since she asked Judit if she's done Naoya yet.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 09:38   Link #184
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I was supposed to get my vol 5 today, but the shop forgot now I need to wait until friday

Anyway, to expend on volume 4, apparently the queen does not mind sharing since she asked Judit if she's done Naoya yet.
Why she would mind sharing? Its not like she loves him or anything. He is just another dick in her collection. although cute and all that.
Old 2011-05-31, 01:27   Link #185
DanielSong39

I'm not sure who Naoya will end up with... but it just seems proper for Naoya and Queen to get together and raise Asuha and Astarotte as their daughters.

They all have a long way to go before they reach that point, but it looks like it would be the best solution for everyone and would give the Queen a shot at redemption.

I think Naoya's best role is as a father and his relationship with Asuha and Astarotte is testament to that.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 10:01   Link #186
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I'm not sure who Naoya will end up with... but it just seems proper for Naoya and Queen to get together and raise Asuha and Astarotte as their daughters.

They all have a long way to go before they reach that point, but it looks like it would be the best solution for everyone and would give the Queen a shot at redemption.

I think Naoya's best role is as a father and his relationship with Asuha and Astarotte is testament to that.
Why other than that time she had sex while Lotte was in the bed the queen hasn't really done anything wrong?
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 10:22   Link #187
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Why other than that time she had sex while Lotte was in the bed the queen hasn't really done anything wrong?
I think that when she went for her daughters first harem member on the same night without trying to patch things up with her daughter was also pretty disgusting and bad move (as she once again chooses dick over her own child).

Also sex with child Naoya is not so very good thing too specially when Naoya didnt even understood what was happening.
Old 2011-05-31, 10:48   Link #188
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I think that when she went for her daughters first harem member on the same night without trying to patch things up with her daughter was also pretty disgusting and bad move (as she once again chooses dick over her own child).

Also sex with child Naoya is not so very good thing too specially when Naoya didnt even understood what was happening.
She's a succubus what do you expect, Lotte if she was normal would be the same.

As for the sex with Naoya I highly doubt she was older than he was, she needed to have sex to restore her power to return to her world who's she going to do it with a complete stranger or the person who helped and showed her kindness.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 12:08   Link #189
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
She's a succubus what do you expect, Lotte if she was normal would be the same.

As for the sex with Naoya I highly doubt she was older than he was, she needed to have sex to restore her power to return to her world who's she going to do it with a complete stranger or the person who helped and showed her kindness.
Technically queen isnt 'normal' because she is regarded as Nymphomaniac among succubi race, meaning that she fucks and is obsessed with dicks more than normal succubi.

Umm, I am talking about Raws - she was 18 he was 12. Plus he thought it was a dream, other than reality (so she pretty much fucked him while he slept).
Old 2011-05-31, 14:19   Link #190
cyberdemon

Here's my thought on who naoya ends with.

Spoiler for naoya:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 22:33   Link #191
AlaAlba

^ I also hope it will be an harem ending just like you said, Naoya x Lotte ending is just too boring...
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 02:12   Link #192
JokerD

I get the impression that the dark elves are trying to use the queen to birth more 'pure linage' dark elves. A possible future arc?

Anyway
Spoiler:
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 10:14   Link #193
PastPrime

Quote:
I get the impression that the dark elves are trying to use the queen to birth more 'pure linage' dark elves. A possible future arc?

Anyway
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by PastPrime; 2011-06-14 at 10:48.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 10:38   Link #194
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

Anyway
Spoiler:
Er... a female incubus is a succubus
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 15:34   Link #195
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Er... a female incubus is a succubus
Yeah. Incubus is just a male version of succubus - both are dream demons, invoking sexual dreams. just that incubus as a male invokes dreams for females while succubus for males.
Old 2011-10-02, 04:07   Link #196
Culaio

I was looking today at the stats and levels of characters at the end of volumes of manga(vol1-6) and realized that both queen and Naoya have highest vitality value of all the characters(at least to vol 6 I don't know if it is true later) they BOTH have 255 VIT, I wonder if it is related to "that"(I don't have to say it right ? ), interestingly 255 value is frequently used in rpg video games as MAX value of stats(why 255 ? it's related to programming of game), with could mean that queen and Nanoya have MAX vitality(or that their "vitality" is off the scale XD compared to rest of characters), only problem with this theory is that there is ONE character that has Attribute above 255, it's the "fairy" that is teaching Naoya in school she has 300 AGL(agility) but that may be related to the fact that she is VERY small and because of that her agility is incomparable to people of normal size(she is ONLY character with Attribute above 255).

ps.sorry for bad english

Last edited by Culaio; 2011-10-02 at 04:27.
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 14:53   Link #197
Miraluka
Banned

That family sure has some good assets in their DNA O_O!!!!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:58   Link #198
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
That family sure has some good assets in their DNA O_O!!!!
they're basically cows, so it's natural to have such Bakunyuu shoujo in their line age
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:58   Link #199
Athena
The Power of One

The extent of where they can go is scary...
Old 2012-04-01, 19:58   Link #200
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

This chapter 26 pretty much answer why she only had two daughter mentioned so far(especially up to raws) even though she do it like a rabbit. I remember that people here were debating about the possible of having another child from the other guys. So, I think it is pretty much to say that she choose whom she wants to get pregnant.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, loli, seinen, succubus