AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2017-01-15, 10:38   Link #401
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I don't think the Gundam is Julieta's new mech in question. Julieta's new MS already appeared in the new OP. It's a new green Reginlaze-ish with the whip-blade thingy.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Yeah, it's this one we got the sillouette from earlier:

This is till speculation, but the japanese blog sites say that its name is "Brunhilde".

But it would be the first non-Valkyrie model to take a Valkyrie name.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 11:47   Link #402
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Naze reminds me a bit of Andrew from Seed, who somehow survived and yet lost his lady. I wonder if it could ever be like that, where Amida dies, but Naze survives? It would be rather sad.

I'll hold judgement on any "deaths" until they actually happen. I still remember how we thought Lafter, Shino, and Azee all bit the dust last season, only for it to turn out okay.

As for Orga's reaction, yeah, it's probably nothing. They've done that several times lately.
Well, only a little bit until the episode, so I'll see what the status is then.
To be fair they didnt want to glamorize Ein's revenge for their wounded pride by showing how much of a failed human being he became by the end of the series being strapped to a machine on life support whos sole purpose is to feed a man's ego consequences be damned
Old 2017-01-15, 12:17   Link #403
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
Pals! My list currently goes as follows: 1. Raise Your Flag 2. Rage of Dust 3. Fighter (this one) 4. Survivor

Though I like the flowers in the OP and the scene with Orga standing next to the fence - pointedly alone btw, even though the other OPs never passed up the opportunity to show him and Mika posing together.
Once, we Raised Our Flags because we were Survivors, but now we Rage as Dust because we are Fighters.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-16, 05:37   Link #404
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

so anyone here considered Gali-Vidar & Julieta shipable? yeah i know their age gap but that doesn't stop his sister & Macky from doing it.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-16, 05:39   Link #405
Tenzen12

For sure there is some chemistry between these two and it certainly can get into romantic territory eventually.
Old 2017-01-16, 08:25   Link #406
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
so anyone here considered Gali-Vidar & Julieta shipable? yeah i know their age gap but that doesn't stop his sister & Macky from doing it.
I can see it. He seemed actually worried about her trying to pilot this new mech, and he seems to be a peace talking to her.
Macky and Almira are different in that they were placed together through a political movement made by their fathers, betrothing them. Most betrothals happen when one or both of the two to be married are children. So among aristocrats, that's their relationship is not unusual.

Vigali and Julietta being together would be completely based on chemistry and relationship. Julietta would have been outside of Gaelio's social circle before donning the mask. He might have never even considered her then. Now though, She's not that young, I'd say 17-18. In fact, considering Crank's disturbance involving child soldiers, I'm thinking Gjallarhorn soldier are probably all of age, so all 18 and above. Ein was about 19+, so I'm going to guess Juli is 18, just young looking.
Gaelio is about the same age as Macky, about 27 or 28. Ten years difference is not too bad, at least once both members are of age.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-17, 19:01   Link #407
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I'm surprised we didn't get anything of Bael or Vidar, thought I'm thinking this might be Julietta's new mech. It's different from all the others we've seen.
that is kimaris vidar, some sort of vidar finally aesthetically reversed into kimaris with vidar's equipment, so you can call it kimaris 4th form. gali-gali will probably disclose to the world he is still alive by the time kimaris vidar appears
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 19:48   Link #408
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
that is kimaris vidar, some sort of vidar finally aesthetically reversed into kimaris with vidar's equipment, so you can call it kimaris 4th form. gali-gali will probably disclose to the world he is still alive by the time kimaris vidar appears
Is that speculation, or are you getting this from somewhere?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 02:12   Link #409
tdx

Okay, my (probably) last speculation on who's going to bite it in the near future: Naze and Amida either die in the next episode (40) or, if they come out of it miraculously alive, they're safe for another episode, because, seeing as Naze and Amida's VAs weren't present for the recording of episode 41, in ep41 it will be either Lafter or Azee to die (maybe Akihiro, but that's a lot less likely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Is that speculation, or are you getting this from somewhere?
I think I saw that theory on reddit.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 02:18   Link #410
CelestialNocturne
OrgoKnight

Quote:
If I was a betting man, I'd guess that this is in fact Rustal's machine. The Vidar has done very little thus far in the series and as such, I feel like it'd be pointless to annihilate and rebuild the machine from a plot perspective.
CelestialNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 04:33   Link #411
Irenesharda

Quote:
Highly doubt it. Vidar both the man and the machine have done basically jack-squat for an entire cour. There is absolutely no need to remake it when they just finished building it.

The gundam in the OP I'm going to guess will be Rustal's or Iok's as both families have unrevealed Gundams. The silouette that I posted is definately the same one as the upgraded Reginlaze in the OP. It's going to be Julietta's.

Quote:
Okay, my (probably) last speculation on who's going to bite it in the near future: Naze and Amida either die in the next episode (40) or, if they come out of it miraculously alive, they're safe for another episode, because, seeing as Naze and Amida's VAs weren't present for the recording of episode 41, in ep41 it will be either Lafter or Azee to die (maybe Akihiro, but that's a lot less likely)
I'm pretty sure Naze and Amida will die this next episode or the one after. I'm 99% sure Lafter's going to be okay. She gets rare OP status, something that Amida just recently lost. And it's not a quick shot either. You don't do that if you're going to kill the character 2 episodes after you air the OP.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-18, 06:36   Link #412
Tenzen12

Being poster girl for Hekija kit should give Lafter enough plot armor so she is safe at least until new generation of Tekkadan's MS is introduced which should be a while considering how fresh this one is.
Old 2017-01-18, 10:56   Link #413
tdx

If Lafter is safe, then it leaves Azee as the victim of episode 41 (it can't be Takaki, now can it )
Old 2017-01-18, 18:51   Link #414
Knight_SV

some of my local model kit seller has open pre-order for HG Kimaris Vidar(it's official)
Old 2017-01-18, 19:00   Link #415
Skye629

Quote:
some of my local model kit seller has open pre-order for HG Kimaris Vidar(it's official)
And how is that official? Even sites like GundamGuy and other hobby sites put up announced kits for pre-orders under speculated/tentative names until the official names are released
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 23:45   Link #416
Knight_SV

slow down dude,you don't have to force your point just to make yourself looks smart and always right. Kimaris vidar was still a tentative name and set to be released around march just like bael. My betting the mysterius gundam in the opening is upgrade of gundam vidar and still piloted by gali-gali instead of rustal.
Just wait for the official announcement then.
Old 2017-01-19, 02:23   Link #417
Irenesharda

Here are episode summaries that have begun to circulate the Japanse blog sites for the next two episodes.
Take with a grain of salt since the last ones were duds, but I decided to post them here anyway.
But they need translation, for whoever's up for it!

Spoiler for japanese episode summaries for 40 and 41:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-19, 04:07   Link #418
tdx

@Irenesharda
Thanks a lot! Well, it these are legit, that's it for Naze.

40 Lit by a Blazing Sun
Tekkadan is dissuated from sending help to the Turbines who are in danger. Orga is trying to restrain himself, but...

41 Only Natural for a Human
Jasley is trying to make his next moves even as a modest funeral service is being held on Saisei.
Old 2017-01-19, 04:17   Link #419
Skaddix

Yeah Orga is going to murk Jalsey.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 05:18   Link #420
Irenesharda

Quote:
@Irenesharda
Thanks a lot! Well, it these are legit, that's it for Naze.

40 Lit by a Blazing Sun
Tekkadan is dissuated from sending help to the Turbines who are in danger. Orga is trying to restrain himself, but...

41 Only Natural for a Human
Jasley is trying to make his next moves even as a modest funeral service is being held on Saisei.
Thx, tdx!

These sound a lot more natural than the last ones, so I'm thinking they're legit.

Though if Naze's dead, what else could Jasley want? He got rid of his enemy what's left? Or is he still pissed at those "brats"?

Also though, if these are right, I don't think anyone is dying that episode (#41) other than maybe as a cliffhanger. (unless it's Jasley)
It could be that the "sad thing" that was seen was the funeral.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2017-01-19 at 05:32.