AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-27, 19:11   Link #21
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
Wonder whats going to happen in C 80.???
Sure bets:
- Find out more from Miria (especially how she knows what she knows)
- Clarice will cry (again)

50/50s:
- Cid/Galk will finally talk to Clare and company
- Galatea finally regnerates her arm
- We'll find out that the Organization is observing
- At least the last 2 pages will not take place in Rabona

Longshots:
- We find out info about Raki/Pricilla

On a little more long term note... What if Clare and Miata go back to the Org to act as spies on the inside. That would really suck, because Galatea would die (probably by her own hands too, since Clarice is too incompetant to do it). What a horrible thought - but I just can't stop worrying about her...
Old 2008-05-27, 19:12   Link #22
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

what dose LMAO mean

and I think hell88 means "No, fake spoiler spoilers give me headaches!"
Old 2008-05-27, 19:17   Link #23
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
what dose LMAO mean
google is your friend.
LMAO - Laughing My ...er...backside... Off
sometimes extended to:
ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor, LMAO
Old 2008-05-27, 19:29   Link #24
Sci-Fi

I like to know what proof a hunter group needs to prove they killed a Claymore deserter. The head?, their sword?, body parts?, or...???

Galatea's cutoff arm is somewhere in the debris. Miata can sniff it out and bring it back as 'proof' and/or take some Agatha parts back. Doubt the Org will mess with Clarice as long as Miata is around. Yagi may decide to have Clarice and Miata join the ghosts or become insider spies. Either way Clarice and Miata may become a problem since they don't have the training to hide their yoki. Would be easy for the Org to track them down or find them if they are in somebody's sensing range. Plus the MiB's know they are around or near Rabona.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:31   Link #25
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi View Post
I like to know what proof a hunter group needs to prove they killed a Claymore deserter. The head?, their sword?, body parts?, or...???
Prove? I'm assuming that the MiBs have spies that will tell them what happened. This was hardly low profile after all. I don't think they could possibly convincingly fake it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-05-27, 20:23   Link #26
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Or did you mean, "No, fake spoiler spoilers give me headaches!"

That comma is important.
Thats what I meant. I forgot the comma. Enara knew what I meant too.

Old 2008-05-27, 20:29   Link #27
Siegzon Caritas
Yuma! I CAN fight, too!

Send a message via MSN to Siegzon Caritas
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Prove? I'm assuming that the MiBs have spies that will tell them what happened. This was hardly low profile after all. I don't think they could possibly convincingly fake it.

Then it follows the Ghosts are now revealed to the Organization as the Lost Warriors of the North. Depending on how good their spies are they may have even heard Miria's surprising speech. There was enough time to get a spy to the scene (I'm only basing this on the fact that there was enough time to marshall troops to the scene of the Agatha fight and such a fight would be intensely interesting to even the dullest org spy)

If so, the next move by the Org should be interesting.
Old 2008-05-27, 20:43   Link #28
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I doubt they could hear Miria's speach. They could see everything, but all the humans were keeping a large distance from the Claymore so they couldn't hear a single word.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-05-27, 20:54   Link #29
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

They already know there are survivors me thinks. Enough suspicion from having Clarice and her group survive along with Audrey and Rachels untimely return after meeting an Abyssal. Rubel probably knew the moment Clarice mentioned it. I think the organization has already been alerted. I hope Rubel comes and tries to make peace instead of the MiB's sicking Alicia and Beth on them. Rubel is going to drop a bomb on them of information when he meets them. "Haven't you figured it out? We MiB's are the dragons." Something to rock the world again.

Also I worry about Miata. Her ability is perfect for one thing: hunting down cloaked claymores. Especially ones whose smell she already knows. I do not think this will be lost on the story. Just like Raphaela's soul linking ability must play a future role as well.
Old 2008-05-27, 21:12   Link #30
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

I predict the chapter will open with a bit like something out of a historical text talking about the great apple shortage of Rabona....

But serously, I don't think we'll get too much more from Miria just now, I think she said most of what she knows. There may be one or two more tidbits, but that's it. In all honestly I would love it if all of the sudden they hear Rubel behind them say "That's not too bad a guess, although it's not compleatly accurete." Won't happen but it'd be cool. I figure most of this chapter will be devoted to them trying to talk Claris and Miatia into joining them.
Old 2008-05-27, 22:48   Link #31
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Me thinks Cid or Galk has a younger brother / cousin who will express his undieing puppy devotion to a very embarassed and confused Miata.
Old 2008-05-27, 23:43   Link #32
gnc742

What if it was the organization who planned the attack to people so they could get Claymore

who detest yoma.. That's why every Claymore are girls who have survived yoma attacks.

Maybe the yoma was ordered by the organization to kill all except the girl. Then the girl

becomes a trainee
Old 2008-05-28, 00:07   Link #33
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnc742 View Post
What if it was the organization who planned the attack to people so they could get Claymore

who detest yoma.. That's why every Claymore are girls who have survived yoma attacks.

Maybe the yoma was ordered by the organization to kill all except the girl. Then the girl

becomes a trainee
And Raki's brother... just couldn't tell the difference with all that crying you think?
Old 2008-05-28, 02:21   Link #34
Sunater
Słnater Annčs

Send a message via MSN to Sunater
-I hope to see a few more images of the dragons
-Galatea growing her arm\eyes back
-Clarice pulling herself together

- New face\s.. maybe new characters shown..
Old 2008-05-28, 03:06   Link #35
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The time of the month again. Hang in there. Just a few more days. Resist the fake spoilers .(Unlike Bleach, the rumours we get for Claymore here are, for most of the time, whole lies.)
Old 2008-05-28, 04:34   Link #36
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Well we can tell a few things for certain that will happend, providing the fact that C80 Stays in Rabona which is atlest 75% Likly based on how C79 ended. What we can tell will happend is more reactions to Miria's speach, most likly Focus will be on Clarice and Miata in this since for Galatea even if she disagree's with whats said she would stil be pretty much part of the Ghosts after this, but Clarice and Miata are in a conflict zone and if they decidede to stay with the Org they know of 8 Claymore's where atlest 3 are very Troublesome (Clare, Miria and Galatea) are around them. So we will get some answers around this bit which is pretty certain but it doesent need to be to many pages as a whole, im guessing around half the chapter will revolve around this.

The second half, while perhaps not in pages but importance is the Direction the Manga will head for a short while. Basicly will Riful or the Org be the focus now will be shown, most likly again by around 75% will be the Org. So im guessing we will see again a meeting between the MiB's and see a task force where most likly Number 9, 3 and 5 will be part of and we will get Lune Introduced aswell since i doubt Alica or Beth will be included in this just yet, they most likly will be part of it when the Org at some point falls, again perhaps when Clare releases her own Youki again (Along with Miria she has the best Combat Abilities that dont require Youki so most likly the ones last to release).
Old 2008-05-28, 11:03   Link #37
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunater View Post
-I hope to see a few more images of the dragons
-Galatea growing her arm\eyes back
-Clarice pulling herself together

- New face\s.. maybe new characters shown..
I think Galatea getting her eyes back is a bit of a long shot. Although that might be more probable than Miata growing up
Old 2008-05-28, 12:48   Link #38
zato_1one

It may be a flash back chapter showing how Miria found out the secret.
Old 2008-05-28, 13:58   Link #39
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibamonster
I am also dying to see Raphaela, but it might be a while.
speculation:raffaella will apear perhaps at the end of claymore and help/train clare in /for her last fight with a soullink or something like that. Perhaps she will redeem herself and find peace at the end. If she comes back then it will probably be the turn of the tides.
Old 2008-05-28, 15:10   Link #40
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I agree, it will probably be a while before my favorite claymore cyclopes shows up. We have yet to see her fight and with power to be an Abyssal if she awakened she would probably be over kill for anything but the most bleak situations. Especially being the cloaked renegade who has been trained to soul link. I need to know whether she killed Irene or not. I think she did and if so Raphaela will need some definite redemption for killing an unarmed elf. I am interested to see what Raphaela's personality is actually like and how much she knows about the organization from being so intimately involved with their most secretive projects.

Tags
manga