AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-14, 21:18   Link #581
Freeter
beyond

Best TLR episode yet. Xebec totally exceeded my expectations with my girl's debut.

Loved the added Black Cat references. And I thought Yami was cute last week, but her loli self damn near put me into cardiac arrest. Tear herself was cute when she was flustered, and of course, sexy to boot And axing the ED just to give her more screentime was a brilliant move. Perfect lead-in to the next ep.

Only bad thing was the fat principal. Ugly bastard is a real boner killer

As for Momo and Mikan, those two should get their own spinoff show. I could watch their shenanigans all day
Old 2012-12-14, 21:20   Link #582
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Only bad thing was the fat principal. Ugly bastard is a real boner killer
There's only one reason to appreciate that guy:

Spoiler:

Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:03   Link #583
Red_Zeal_Knight

Hehe that was a good episode and the end was pretty funny
Well with Tearju intro done really wonder what their going to do for the last two episodes?
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:32   Link #584
Forever
Revealing the truth

Hmm going by this extension, could Mea be a clone as well? I cant wait to see a grown up version of Mea....
Old 2012-12-15, 04:40   Link #585
Kyuu
=^^=

Oh, the level of trust Yami displays for Rito... that's so delicious. And damn Momo's vivid imagination... XD

And just like that -- Tearju is in the harem. XD

Last edited by Kyuu; 2012-12-15 at 04:51.
Old 2012-12-15, 06:20   Link #586
EroKing

Freebies~
Old 2012-12-15, 07:33   Link #587
Seiryuu

Actually, one thing that surprised me was the amount of delusions that seemed to come from Mikan, and particularly the way that she stopped Momo. It's one thing to grab her tail, but to STROKE it, as hard and fast as possible? By now she knows just what she's doing, and to so forcefully molset her enemy... She's becoming more and more precocious all the time. Also good of course was Yami's response to Rito; a little humanity can go a long way.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 10:51   Link #588
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Freebies~
Loli Yami is too adorable. I'm glad they added that scene in the anime. Tearju is just as bad as cooking as she was in Black Cat, something that hadn't been displayed in the manga yet. Props to Yami for eating that dark matter.
Old 2012-12-15, 11:42   Link #589
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Most Cute-Cuddly-Sweet-And-Adorable Anime Mom of 2013: Iris or Tearu?

Oh I just can't decide!!
Old 2012-12-15, 20:06   Link #590
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Hehe that was a good episode and the end was pretty funny
Well with Tearju intro done really wonder what their going to do for the last two episodes?
Well it looks like next ep will cover ch 16 and they might skip to 20-23 and cover the small arc there wich would be a good season ender since 17-19 are kinda a bit fillerish to end the season on. they are not bad but the plots are a bit too meh for the end of a season
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 20:14   Link #591
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well it looks like next ep will cover ch 16 and they might skip to 20-23 and cover the small arc there wich would be a good season ender since 17-19 are kinda a bit fillerish to end the season on. they are not bad but the plots are a bit too meh for the end of a season
Well, let's not forget the OVAs. I expect the OVAs to cover things the regular season did not.
Old 2012-12-15, 22:07   Link #592
kagato3

I'm sure they will. I just doubt that this season will cover 17-19 as they would be easy to move either to an OVA or the start of a second season since they are pretty stand alone and 16 leads into the arc at 20-23 which is a turning point in the series.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2012-12-15, 22:20   Link #593
Freeter
beyond

They're doing a much better job at shuffliing material around than they did with Motto. Then again, Motto had the handicap of a botched first season and skipping over dozens of chapters.

Second season is pretty much a guarantee at this point, but it will take a while. The manga still needs to establish more on Yami's story and the villains' motives.
Old 2012-12-16, 09:53   Link #594
Snuffle
likes cute things

Interesting that they make Yami moan so loud and clear and Momo tends to hold back a bit (or be quieter).

And what the heck Mikan!? Aren't you like 13 yrs old??? Where did she pick up such a technique to use on Momo's tail??

I'm behind on reading the manga, I've only read up to Yami sleeping with Rito as it was shown in the latest episode. But it was interesting to see a "Moe Milf," that's pretty darn rare.

Warp-kun has been upgraded as Lala has stated, now you no longer warp without any clothes, you get to keep a sock. I dunno about anybody else, but seeing Tearju naked with stocking(s) is much more tempting than fully nude.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 14:12   Link #595
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

i really liked this episode in the manga and i loved it now that ive seen it visually (even with light rays) but enjoy tearju while you can fellas cause theres only 2 more episodes left and thatll be it for her...at least till a 2nd season comes and even then we'll only see her as a background character
Old 2012-12-16, 16:19   Link #596
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
And what the heck Mikan!? Aren't you like 13 yrs old??? Where did she pick up such a technique to use on Momo's tail??
Well... there's only one other place where Mikan could get any other kind of practice... lololololololol
Old 2012-12-16, 16:29   Link #597
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Well... there's only one other place where Mikan could get any other kind of practice... lololololololol
Ah that's right, Lala's inventions. It's probably why Momo is so skilled at what she does, she used some of her sister's toys for a purpose that was not originally meant to be used for. Well, I guess not all of Lala's inventions are useless then, they're educational.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 17:17   Link #598
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Being naked with a hot teacher, I love that...in anime that is...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 17:47   Link #599
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Ah that's right, Lala's inventions. It's probably why Momo is so skilled at what she does, she used some of her sister's toys for a purpose that was not originally meant to be used for. Well, I guess not all of Lala's inventions are useless then, they're educational.
I'm not so sure Lala is as pure as she acts. She did spend the better part of a year sneaking into Rito the groping gods bed and admited she uses the airhead act to stop her sisters from fighting. Given how much her sisters know about adult stuff its unlikely she doesn't know too.
Old 2012-12-16, 21:09   Link #600
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Begun the Clone Wars have

The (back then) naive Tearju joins a sinister company and helps them create a clone: Yami, or rather, "Eve". However, her kind treatment of Yami doesn#t fit their plans to create a super-weapon and then sell her to the highest bidder, so they chase off Tearju and start turning Yami into a weapon. Some time later their plans are foiled by the end of the war brought on by the king of Deviluke, but it seems Yami was already turned into an assasin by then, which is what she continues to work as even after the fall of the sinister company.

Now that creates a lot of questions about Mea: Who is Mea cloned from? By whom was Mea created? As I understood it, when Mea was created, the sinister company that had created Yami had already gone down the drain. Finally, who is Mea's mysterious master, and what does she plan?

Tags
action, ecchi, harem, romantic comedy