AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-18, 18:24   Link #81
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Spoiler for reply to Rider/Sakura:
Spoiler for Sakura:
Old 2006-03-18, 19:19   Link #82
Captain_Dope

my comments

Spoiler for my comments and speculations. Also contains some spoilers about Mai-Hime:
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 19:57   Link #83
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
Spoiler for my comments and speculations. Also contains some spoilers about Mai-Hime:
Spoiler for reply to spoiler, may contain game spoilers:
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 23:26   Link #84
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Then the writers of F/SN anime must be prepared to kill characters. Not succumbing to fanboy pleading. The story is constructed in such a way that death is important plot push in story.

I don't think Sakura's role will get anymore significant in this anime. Maybe they will do OVA based on HF to get more money and to maintain the intregity of the story.
Old 2006-03-19, 02:11   Link #85
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

it seems like Sakura wont have a big impact in the story UNLESS this anime is 24+(in episodes that is) but no..is not. perhaps there might even be a 2nd season OR OVA that involves the 4 day of Hollow Ataraxia, now that would be interesting eh.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 08:06   Link #86
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
OR OVA that involves the 4 day of Hollow Ataraxia, now that would be interesting eh.
That would be a pretty fun idea & i can imagine the funky music they'd use.. but - i can't see it happening. ;_;
Old 2006-03-19, 10:00   Link #87
Captain_Dope

Spoiler for more Rider/Sakura speculation:
Old 2006-03-19, 10:06   Link #88
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler for more Rider/Sakura speculation:
Spoiler for Sakura/Rider:
Old 2006-03-19, 10:21   Link #89
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Spoiler for game spoiler about Sakura/Rider:

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2006-03-19 at 10:41.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 10:30   Link #90
Captain_Dope

Spoiler for Sakura/rider:

According to this site http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...tay_night.html

The series will be 24 episodes long. That should mean that there will be a second season because I doubt they can finish it with the remaining 13 episodes. As it stands now, all 7 masters and servants are alive and there are still many unanswered questions. We haven't seen Lancer for a long time and don't know who his master is. We also don't know so much about Caster and Assassin either.
Old 2006-03-19, 12:37   Link #91
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Its doubtful they will have another season of Fate/stay night, you mention how they might not manage to finish the series in the remaining 24 eps and at the same time say its still too earily for Rider to go the Fate way...

Unfortunatly Fate/stay night's 3 differant scenarios cant really be merged into one coherrent storyline without it being a jumbled mess so I really doubt they will try to prolong the series. More likely they will fit what they can into the anime but inevitebly they will have to leave things out.....

Spoiler for continuation of rambling may have game spoilers:

In the end I agree with stormy001_M1A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Then the writers of F/SN anime must be prepared to kill characters. Not succumbing to fanboy pleading. The story is constructed in such a way that death is important plot push in story.

I don't think Sakura's role will get anymore significant in this anime. Maybe they will do OVA based on HF to get more money and to maintain the intregity of the story.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 13:00   Link #92
Moon Eclipse

Quote:

Spoiler for My own speculations:

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Its doubtful they will have another season of Fate/stay night, you mention how they might not manage to finish the series in the remaining 24 eps and at the same time say its still too earily for Rider to go the Fate way...

Unfortunatly Fate/stay night's 3 differant scenarios cant really be merged into one coherrent storyline without it being a jumbled mess so I really doubt they will try to prolong the series. More likely they will fit what they can into the anime but inevitebly they will have to leave things out.....

Spoiler for continuation of rambling may have game spoilers:

In the end I agree with stormy001_M1A2
Through it's true there can't be a full melding, there's already signs of particle melding of the storylines. I think they've modified each to be able to input parts they felt make each story great. Of course out of the three we all know which they used to the main plot and theme
Moon Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 13:37   Link #93
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

So how does Rider "death" look and did

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-24, 18:45   Link #94
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
So how does Rider "death" look and did

Spoiler:
Rider's dead. Accept it.

And from the apperance of Ilya and Berserker in Ep 12. We can safely assume that

Spoiler:
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 18:47   Link #95
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-24, 19:36   Link #96
tragicsmile
おじさんはパスタ好き?

Send a message via AIM to tragicsmile Send a message via Yahoo to tragicsmile
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Spoiler:
Sad but likely. I fear that Sakura might be thrust further and further into the background and turned into the cliché annoying childhood friend-slave.

edit: Xellos, it's mantra. ;p
tragicsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 19:42   Link #97
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I am still not a 100% convince that Rider is completely gone.

Shinji had his command sutra in a book. Why is that? Both Rin and Shirou had thiers on the back of their hands. So why is Shinji's command sutra in book What is so special about Rider and Shinji that Shinji's command sutra is not where everyone elses are. Now it doesn't mean anything right now since we only see 3 masters, four counting caster. But if a few more masters show up and thier command sutra are also on the back of thier hands then we got something here.
Old 2006-03-24, 20:49   Link #98
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I am still not a 100% convince that Rider is completely gone.

Shinji had his command sutra in a book. Why is that? Both Rin and Shirou had thiers on the back of their hands. So why is Shinji's command sutra in book What is so special about Rider and Shinji that Shinji's command sutra is not where everyone elses are. Now it doesn't mean anything right now since we only see 3 masters, four counting caster. But if a few more masters show up and thier command sutra are also on the back of thier hands then we got something here.
Spoiler for for the book:

Now, the scene of Rin looking up at Sakura's room's window sadly, Sakura looking out the window (most likely) at the end of the battle between Saber and Rider, and saying something, all suggests Sakura is somehow involved in all this. In other words, Heavens Feel contents.

I do agree that Rider is probably gone for now, and according to the episode previews, they'll be moving on the the Ilya/Berserker battle next, which should feature Archer's Unlimited Blade Works. For there on, there's no telling what they'll do. It seems almost impossible to work in anything from Heavens Feel at this point, but the hints still suggest they'll get Sakura involved one way or another.

After the Berserker battle, it should be Caster/Assassin/"Caster's Master"'s "arc" next, I think if HF contents is to come in at some point, it'll have to be there (since, technically, the Heavens Feel-y stuff all began in the Ryudo Temple).
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:08   Link #99
Mr. Guy

Spoiler for Regarding Rider:
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-24, 21:16   Link #100
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
Spoiler for Regarding Rider:
Spoiler: