AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 05:17   Link #1
thehumangod1

Cartoon Relationships You Thought Should Have Happened

My list is kinda long but no need for yours to be so long

Timmy and Trixie (Fairly OddParents). i really want that pairing the most

Danny And Paulina (Danny Phantom)
Yamcha And Maron (Dragonball Z)
Naruto And Hinata (Naruto)
Yugi And Rebecca (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Numbuh 1 And Lizzie (K.N.D) it happened but they broke up in the end
Numbuh 2 And Cree (K.N.D)
Omi And Kimiko (Xiaolin Showdown)
Inuyasha And Kikyo (Inuyasha)
Ash And Misty (Pokemon)
Kaiba And Serenity (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Sakka and Tai Lee (Avatar The LastAirbender)
Zuko and Katara (Avatar The Last Airbender)
Fry and Amy (Futurama)
Gerald and Phoebe (Hey Arnold)
Beast Boy and Raven (Teen Titans)
Ino and Chouji (Naruto)

and the people that i hated ended up together were
Timmy and Tootie (Fairly OddParents) i hate this pairing the most, its so childishly moral induced
Danny And Sam (Danny Phantom), they had no chemistry they were just thrown together because they were the stars of the show
Inuyasha And Kagome (Inuyasha), same thing as danny and sam
Naruto And Sakura (Naruto) it hasn't happened yet but it will
thehumangod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 05:35   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Here's mine :

Sasha and Mafuyu (Seikon no Qwaser) : The pairing happened because they ended up together at the end of season 1.
Naruto and Sakura (Naruto) : They make an attempt to pair up each other, but failed
Spoiler for Spoiler for NaruSaku:

Issei and Rias (High School DxD) : I heard in some random LN thread as well in Wiki
Spoiler for Spoiler for IsseiRias:

Tori and P-01s (Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere) : They end up together in the first arc.

Shikamaru and Temari : I despise the fact that they end up together
Spoiler for Spoiler for ShikaTema:
. I wish Shikamaru would end up with Ino instead of Temari.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:21   Link #3
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
SOUMA AND HIMEKO FROM KANNAZUKI NO MIKO

This is my biggest one. Every time I think of them, I just wanna cry. That ending SUCKED. I wanted those two to be together SO much.

LuciaxSumire (Venus Verses Virus) My yuri OTP. HOW can they not be together!?

HisokaxTsuzuki (Yami No Matsuei) My yaoi OTP. Technically, they're sorta together as partners but there was no official confession OR kiss. Matsushita-sensei didn't finish the series. *rage* lol

Quote:
Danny And Sam (Danny Phantom), they had no chemistry they were just thrown together because they were the stars of the show
Inuyasha And Kagome (Inuyasha), same thing as danny and sam
I have to STRONGLY disagree here. I saw lots of chemistry for both of these pairings! What do you define as "chemistry"? o_o There were so many hints all over the place they would be together. They blushed around each other and were always thinking of each other!

Last edited by Chiibi; 2012-04-07 at 10:39.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:28   Link #4
thehumangod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
SOUMA AND HIMEKO FROM KANNAZUKI NO MIKO

This is my biggest one. Every time I think of them, I just wanna cry. That ending SUCKED. I wanted those two to be together SO much.

I have to STRONGLY disagree here. I saw lots of chemistry for both of these pairings! What do you define as "chemistry"? o_o There were so many hints all over the place they would be together. They blushed around each other and were always thinking of each other!
it seemed forced, like to give a moral they had Danny end up with the girl he's always known and is always by his side and blah. Paulina and Danny were both very superficial and fun, it worked alot better than with Sam. and with inuyasha and kikyo, they couldn't even be around eachother without a huge swarm of emotions and love, and all kagome is is just the one he happens to be traveling with
Old 2012-04-07, 10:38   Link #5
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
They blushed around each other and were always thinking of each other!
Blushing?.... With Inuyasha and Hag.... I mean Kagome? o_O It was more like Inuyasha became an Ostrich everytime he and Kagome were in focus(if you know what I mean)

EDIT:
I know you and I have had this discussion before. But I can't help it when both of them are mentioned as being "romantic pair". It drives up the wall.
Old 2012-04-07, 10:46   Link #6
Chiibi

Really? To quote Sam, "Paulina is so shallow, you could stand in a puddle of her and not get your feet wet". XD I hated her-she reminded me WAY too much of the preppy snobs from my high school who always tortured me mercilessly and said things like "Why do you wear such ugly clothes!? Why are you reading that book backwards!? You're such a baby!"
Besides, she only liked Danny Phantom, not Fenton. Sam loved him for who he was, both egos.

Kikyou and Inuyasha have too many bitter feelings between them to ever be a good couple again. It just doesn't work.

Quote:
Blushing?.... With Inuyasha and Hag.... I mean Kagome? o_O It was more like Inuyasha became an Ostrich everytime he and Kagome were in focus(if you know what I mean)
Yes, blushing! There's a lot of it! XD Go watch the show again if you don't believe me!
What do you mean by "an ostrich"? o_o
Old 2012-04-07, 10:49   Link #7
Eragon
Still Alive

^ I never said anything about Inuyasha-Kikyo pairing(at least not here). That douchebag doesn't deserve her.(though I'll admit I would rather have this than Inu-Kag)

You know, Kagome using the sit command to drive Inuyasha's face into Mother Earth. Its a common myth that Ostriches bury their head in the ground when they frightened Didn't you watch Looney Tunes ?

Ah.. But forget it. Neither of us is going to convince the other about which pair is better, nor do I think you were trying to, were you?

Last edited by Eragon; 2012-04-07 at 11:03.
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 10:55   Link #8
thehumangod1

Quote:
Really? To quote Sam, "Paulina is so shallow, you could stand in a puddle of her and not get your feet wet". XD I hated her-she reminded me WAY too much of the preppy snobs from my high school who always tortured me mercilessly and said things like "Why do you wear such ugly clothes!? Why are you reading that book backwards!? You're such a baby!"
Besides, she only liked Danny Phantom, not Fenton. Sam loved him for who he was, both egos.

Kikyou and Inuyasha have too many bitter feelings between them to ever be a good couple again. It just doesn't work.

Yes, blushing! There's a lot of it! XD Go watch the show again if you don't believe me!
What do you mean by "an ostrich"? o_o
Dannys very shallow too which is why it works. and Paulina fell in love with phantom after he saved her, so i guess shes looking for a guy whos willing to his life for her, which Danny is. and in that episode with circus freak and the reality gems, once its discovered that Danny is the phantom she starts liking him. the pairing is completely do-able, and they both like each other, the way its better than with sam is that it didn't take danny 8 years to figure out he liked Paulina unlike with Sam.

and idk, with love that strong, im sure Inuyasha and Kikyou could've worked out
Old 2012-04-07, 11:00   Link #9
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I despise NaruHina because Naruto do not fit with the extremely shy girl like Hinata even though she's the first girl to confess with him. That's why the NaruSaku pairing works because
Spoiler for Spoiler for NaruSaku:
Also, I'm a sucker for idiot boy X tsundere girl pairings.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-07, 11:36   Link #10
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumangod1 View Post
Dannys very shallow too which is why it works. and Paulina fell in love with phantom after he saved her, so i guess shes looking for a guy whos willing to his life for her, which Danny is. and in that episode with circus freak and the reality gems, once its discovered that Danny is the phantom she starts liking him. the pairing is completely do-able, and they both like each other
Why is WHY I could never support it. It's a shallow relationship, a shallow high school crush that would never grow to be actual love. Danny is not as shallow as Paulina; not by a long shot. He's just a normal teenage boy who gets attracted to pretty girls. Their relationship is like the kind between a cheerleader and the unpopular boy. She'll date him for a week and then dump him once she tires of him.

Quote:
the way its better than with sam is that it didn't take danny 8 years to figure out he liked Paulina unlike with Sam.
Because he and Sam are best friends and he hadn't looked at her like that.

Quote:
and idk, with love that strong, im sure Inuyasha and Kikyou could've worked out
"Love that strong"? For being so strong, it sure did fall apart quickly, didn't it? The bottom line is they don't trust each other. And you cannot have true love without trust. That's the most important thing!!

Quote:
You know, Kagome using the sit command to drive Inuyasha's face into Mother Earth. Its a common myth that Ostriches bury their head in the ground when they frightened Didn't you watch Looney Tunes ?
Lol oh that. But that's just for comedy. You need to look at the serious parts of interaction between the two. It's very heartfelt. Why else do you think Kikyou is so jealous of Kagome? She said it herself, "There's a softness in his eyes that wasn't there before. If I had been alive, it would have been me to heal his heart." That's a big giveaway.
Besides that, in the second movie Kagome took an arrow for Inuyasha and almost died from it. And he risked his life countless times to save her too. If that's not love, I don't know what is. Would you jump in front of someone to take a fatal hit for them if you didn't love that person?
Not likely at all.
Old 2012-04-07, 11:53   Link #11
thehumangod1

Quote:
Why is WHY I could never support it. It's a shallow relationship, a shallow high school crush that would never grow to be actual love. Danny is not as shallow as Paulina; not by a long shot. He's just a normal teenage boy who gets attracted to pretty girls. Their relationship is like the kind between a cheerleader and the unpopular boy. She'll date him for a week and then dump him once she tires of him.
i doubt that, she has a shrine to phantom in her locker, she's completely in love with him (and its because he's the kind of guy who's willing to risk his life for her. nothing shallow there). Dannys probably not in love with her but he likes her and wants her, so there's your relationship. They're both very shallow fun-loving people, so i think it would work-out.

Quote:
Because he and Sam are best friends and he hadn't looked at her like that.
Yea, which is why i like him with Paulina better, he could only have romantic feelings for her, unlike with Sam

Quote:
"Love that strong"? For being so strong, it sure did fall apart quickly, didn't it? The bottom line is they don't trust each other. And you cannot have true love without trust. That's the most important thing!!
it fell apart when she thought Inuyasha stole the jewel and when she tried to kill him. but even after she tryed to kill him, he was still in love with, love doesn't get much stronger than that
Old 2012-04-07, 11:56   Link #12
Eragon
Still Alive

@Chiibi:
Kagome was painted in the light of purity and Kikyo was used as a ladder for Kagome to climb into Inuyasha's heart. People always compare Kagome's love for Inuyasha to Kikyo's love for him - what for? you can't compare someone's love. And more often than naught its Kagome getting jealous of Kikyo.
And that's it. No more Kikyo-Kagome comparisons please. I know love shipping but just let this one go. ( Or perhaps I should stop defending and let it go )

Last edited by Eragon; 2012-04-07 at 12:10.
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 11:58   Link #13
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I wonder if humangod can reply my NaruSaku question.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-07, 12:09   Link #14
thehumangod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I wonder if humangod can reply my NaruSaku question.
ok, well there are alot of reason i hate narusaku. firstly there's Sakura in general, she seems to be a terrible person (and really stupid too, like she's literally in love with sasuke JUST because he's handsome. She willing to risk her life to save him all because he's handsome, shes either crazy or stupid). Also its obvious that sakura can't get any romantic feelings for naruto, he's saved her life so many times and done so much for her and yet she still prefers Sasuke. thats fine, it just shows she simply doesn't like naruto that way. and if it narusaku happened it would look like Sakura simply had to settle for Naruto since she couldn't have sasuke. and it would just look pathetic on Naruto's part.
Old 2012-04-07, 12:13   Link #15
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumangod1 View Post
i doubt that, she has a shrine to phantom in her locker
I would say that's really creepy but Helga did the same thing for Arnold and I ship those two really hard....

Quote:
Dannys probably not in love with her but he likes her and wants her, so there's your relationship.
And there's where you and I must differ. I only ship couples when I see real love there.

Quote:
it fell apart when she thought Inuyasha stole the jewel and when she tried to kill him. but even after she tryed to kill him, he was still in love with, love doesn't get much stronger than that
But love without trust will never work. Just imagine if the roles were reversed. If a husband tried to kill his wife but she forgave him and still wanted to be with him, would you support that?
NO, because it's messed-up!

Quote:
People always compare Kagome's love for Inuyasha to Kikyo's love for him - what for?
What for? What else but for showing which girl suits him best? o_o
Quote:
you can't compare someone's love.
Sure you can! That's what shipping is about afterall.

I have no input for Naruto couples. I'm completely sick of the series. >___>
Old 2012-04-07, 12:46   Link #16
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

For me it is
Baron/ Ryunmei (Arad Senki Slap Up Party)
Aioi Yuuko/ Minakami Mai (Nichijou)
Hasbeena/ Headmistress (Mucha Lucha) (Well its more like I want to see them interacting together more and they are cute couple wise)

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-02-06 at 18:16.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 13:25   Link #17
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
But love without trust will never work. Just imagine if the roles were reversed. If a husband tried to kill his wife but she forgave him and still wanted to be with him, would you support that?
NO, because it's messed-up!
I take it you don't like Mr. & Mrs. Smith then?

I'm really not much of a shipper-guy, but if I have to mention a couple that didn't-happen-but-it-would-be-nice that would be Murrue Ramius and Andrew Waltfeld in Gundam SEED Destiny. They both lost the people they love during the war and I think they can comfort each other. That would be nicer and more mature and interesting than half-assedly revive Mu from his death so that Murrue can have her "happily-ever-after ending" in the end of SEED Destiny.

To a lesser extent, maybe Kira & Murrue can be a very nice couple if they truly develop them (huge age-gap aside ). They kinda have good chemistry during SEED before Mu takes over.
Old 2012-04-07, 17:26   Link #18
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

In my opinion Onizuka and Kanzaki from GTO should have been couples despite the age difference. The chemistry between them was better than most couples I've seen in the other anime. By the mid-season of the series, Kanzaki obviously developed some feelings for him and Onizuka at one point liked her. She had even better chemistry than Onizuka's main romantic interest.

This one is from Chocotto Sister, I really wanted Kawagoe and Serikawa to take their relationship even further. This romance was just too innocent and pure.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 20:10   Link #19
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I take it you don't like Mr. & Mrs. Smith then?
Haven't heard of it. Is it a movie? o3o

Quote:
Timmy and Tootie (Fairly OddParents) i hate this pairing the most, its so childishly moral induced
I forgot to mention that I agree.....not because of the moral (I have no problems with morals in children's programming at all) but it's just that Tootie is....really.....annoying.....
Old 2012-04-07, 22:00   Link #20
Paulsen

Timmy and trixie were stupid together. All she ever did was toss him in the garbage or call him a loser. Tootie was nice and actually cared for Timmy. plus in one of the movies, they show them get together and have kids. trixie was just annoying, vain, and stupid. I hate how most Trixie fans are focused on hating Tootie too, its mean.. she's a heroic character. same with Sam, people throw dirt on her just so they can say Paulina is better and its rude.

trixie is right up there with dil and kimi as the most useless additions to a nicktoon ever. her fans are mariners, all they do is ship and fight...

Last edited by Paulsen; 2012-04-07 at 22:16.
Paulsen is offline   Reply With Quote