AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 23:51   Link #16841
Eratas123

@ Demi - On the other hand, it's so jilted since only Chifuyu stands a chance You think anybody's crazy enough to say to her face that they're taking her bro?

@ Jak - Then I can't comment. If you want to keep secrets then don't complain when we can't answer your posts.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:52   Link #16842
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Not necessarily. Training is vey important because it's what keeps you alive to even got mere experience on the field. What training did they get?
That maybe so, but these guys go through actual, real-time missions almost on a daily basis. They go through the grinder; they're not just practicing it, they're living it.

For their training, I'm afraid that's classified information.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 23:53   Link #16843
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Then keep Chifuyu canon! =)) Chifuyu seems to want Ichika to get a girlfriend but at the same time won't accept that she may probably have feelings for him. Whenever she threatens the others they tease her about it.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 23:55   Link #16844
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - The corporations don't make sense to me. Why make a corp that mass produces units even though there are only 627 cores?
Because the mass production unit serves as promotion for non I.S. related stuff, and I.S. being they are, MP unit is constantly replaced about 3 years once.

ByakuShiki and AkaTsubaki born way too fast, and if we took deconstruction path, the birth of mass produced gen-4 will cause technological stagnancy.

EDIT: correction, 467 cores

Quote:
Side note - No. My Birthday's late in the year so I'll graduate a few month's before turning 20.
That's about 3 year long, since you start the college late 16 and finished late 19

Quote:
Side note 2 - Well, there was that Eldritch who likes him
Not sure whether featuring her in Sacred Twins, the theme is human vs human after all.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:01   Link #16845
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'm going back to the flow of Aether now. Means going to the afterlife

I'll see you guys later
Old 2012-01-07, 00:04   Link #16846
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Because the mass production unit serves as promotion for non I.S. related stuff, and I.S. being they are, MP unit is constantly replaced about 3 years once.

ByakuShiki and AkaTsubaki born way too fast, and if we took deconstruction path, the birth of mass produced gen-4 will cause technological stagnancy.

That's about 3 year long, since you start the college late 16 and finished late 19

Not sure whether featuring her in Sacred Twins, the theme is human vs human after all.
Then why is Dunoa corp failing? They're doing their job well enough.

Side note - Made a mistake, I'll be 20

Side note 2 - None of the other OC's have OT3's either. At least none that i can think of.

@ Jak - Irish has more field experience than most of the others, but he's still weaker than them. Field experience alone won't save you. Just look at the rep candidates.

@ Demi - Of course, she's the most conflicted in Future Imperfect
Old 2012-01-07, 00:08   Link #16847
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Now I feel like these girls are much more moe, or they may just be better quality fetish fuel. Seriously, everyone of them has some sort of thing going on and seem unique from each other.

Does anyone have a picture of this Arachne woman?
Old 2012-01-07, 00:12   Link #16848
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

1. As I said, MP units are constantly replaced.

In Sacred Twins, there's assimilation of technology between I.S. and conventional tech, making the lack of technology breakthrough even more glaring.

2. As for Training, remember that the mission itself can serves as good training, as per Jak's words. THIS HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE, especially pre-Cold War.

However, there's a problem with number of casualties... it's all force of nature. Cost efficiency and other stuff must be taken into the account as well.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:16   Link #16849
Eratas123

@ Demi - Look at Volume 5 for a picture of a woman with a psycho smirk. That's her.

@ Senpai - Does France expect the company to pull designs out of their ass? They have a 2nd gen unit that matches the 3rd gen! How is that not good?

Yet Charlotte could probably beat expert personnel even if she only had a few months training at most.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:18   Link #16850
Eratas123

@ Demi - Here's the link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...e:IS05_187.jpg
Old 2012-01-07, 00:20   Link #16851
demino_hellsin
That one guy

she looks like one of the many girls I pissed off in high school O.o
Old 2012-01-07, 00:21   Link #16852
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does France expect the company to pull designs out of their ass? They have a 2nd gen unit that matches the 3rd gen! How is that not good?
They do, which is really idiotic. They just don't want to lose the arms race.

Quote:
Yet Charlotte could probably beat expert personnel even if she only had a few months training at most.
I disregard that as very unrealistic, Tate's abilities too. No matter if it's canon.

In mine, Charles has 2 years extensive, hellish training.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:22   Link #16853
Eratas123

@ Demi - She's damn near psychotic when she was attacking Ichika. Having her lose and get shanked in Shadow will be satisfying

@ Senpai - You mean they ignore the fact that their top pilots are schoolgirls who don't really care about the IS? Yeah, not very likely.

Side note - How can you disregard that? She was blatantly shown beating up robbers in V4 along with Laura so obviously it's not BS.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:23   Link #16854
demino_hellsin
That one guy

sadist? Sexist? Just doesn't like things alive in general? Sociopath? what kind of psychotic?
Old 2012-01-07, 00:26   Link #16855
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras
Maybe, but blue-collar job really a generalization, teacher, doctor, engineer, hell, maybe a professor too are considered blue collar job. Maybe they mean it's not easy for commoner to become a boss/ politician (= white collar), though ironically most of politician and leaders are STILL male, including I.S.A. of all place.
Which is what leads to me creating the Golden Society: An All-male secret society with lots of power..... made up of rich and powerful people in the world.

They deliberately made the world such a way that Gender Discrimination only affects normal male(the 99%) who aren't rich or powerful enough.

You know what? I am thinking about amping it up.

Spoiler for TURN IT UP TO ELEVEN:
Old 2012-01-07, 00:33   Link #16856
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - You mean they ignore the fact that their top pilots are schoolgirls who don't really care about the IS? Yeah, not very likely.
We return to the fact that I.S. research can only keep a secret in I.S.A., and since I.S.A. are neutral, you can't have adult pilot there.

Closed cycle.

Quote:
Side note - How can you disregard that? She was blatantly shown beating up robbers in V4 along with Laura so obviously it's not BS.
I mean her 'few month basic training' stuff, hell, one of the lesser reason of her operation is that her female body almost gave up, so they had to turn her into a guy.

(and I was taking this from realistic point of view, as Tria said to you)

And Laura, frankly should be the strongest heroine, period. Tatenashi is more into superb fighting skill and knowledge than brute strength shown in Canon.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:34   Link #16857
Eratas123

@ Demi - She calls herself a bad guy, laughs when Ichika tries to fight her, did dickish things like stomping on him for no reason when she was asking for Byaku-shiki, and murdered Tatenashi (So she thought). Pretty villainous to say the least.

@ Treme - What happened to "I'm going to stop making offshoot ideas and focusing on one story?"

@ Senpai - How many pilots are actually adults? Kids can't compete in the MG so how come there's so many reps who are teenagers?

Side note - Tatenashi also has enough strength to break down a door while Ichika was leaning against it. THat takes way more than just born skill Then again, Laura's also shown to be strong enough to grab Ichika's hand and pin it. Is Ichika just weak?
Old 2012-01-07, 00:41   Link #16858
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: she sounds like a standard villain
Old 2012-01-07, 00:44   Link #16859
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Well.... A story need villains.....

I just need the timeline.... should I start from 2nd year or 1st year?

(1st year is fun because I could introduce more things which are skipped by the canon: Such as normal life in ISA without girls going fangirl mode, written exams, Student council meeting (since Ichika is a class-rep and early cameo of a certain character)

(2nd year is also fun because I could introduce Personal IS.....)

1st year cover the uncovered ground

2nd year skip the 1st year stuff and introduce OC personal IS straight away.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:47   Link #16860
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How many pilots are actually adults? Kids can't compete in the MG so how come there's so many reps who are teenagers?
I want to say 'plenty', but none of them are shown so far (except maybe Natasha, it's dubious, I had to ask Box).

Quote:
Side note - Tatenashi also has enough strength to break down a door while Ichika was leaning against it. THat takes way more than just born skill
More reason it's being unrealistic. Unless we suddenly has a reveal that she's a super soldier/ cyborg. That aside, Rule of Funny.

I'm not afraid to go against Canon, I'm not portraying Tatenashi as weak, she still better hand-to-hand fighter than Laura, Charles, and Ichika, just that her powerset are different than Canon, period.

Quote:
Then again, Laura's also shown to be strong enough to grab Ichika's hand and pin it. Is Ichika just weak?
She IS a super soldier!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest