AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 21:59   Link #3861
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I find the last part interesting. Is it himself he is seeing? Or the Last King?
Old 2012-09-13, 22:18   Link #3862
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Just building the plot for the next arc.

Thank zzhk for the update and are you going to continue translating Campione after completing vol 7?

Was Alec there the whole time as in did he saw the whole battle? and did Godou combine his sword with any other of his ten form other then [Goat] and [Boar]? I would like to see what would happen if he combine Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi's power with [Sword].

Also thank for Vol 8 chp5 and the omake that have been translated, but I would wait for the 1st 4 chps before reading it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 22:34   Link #3863
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ha so Liliana has won her bet and won the right to be the first in his chambers
Old 2012-09-13, 23:18   Link #3864
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Yes she has, but I doubt anythings would change.
Spoiler for Quote:

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-09-14, 00:25   Link #3865
Dragonking

The epilogue was the best ever besides the hospital scene oh man godou remember when erica talks like that run away FAST also ama asking godou to call him partner reminds me of saito and his sword

Dragonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 02:28   Link #3866
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

This is amusing. I hate the way Goudo acts. I think what JPS does is reasonable. He is irresponsible for the damage he causes to the city when fighting enemies. However, Goudo has a false sense of peacefulness and common sense that he overlooks the fact that it's OK to sacrifice a few building to save lives, thousands of lives if not millions in the future has he failed...

It's disgusting, really. Campione is the only one who can slay god normal humans can't, yet those pathetic normal humans still have a little thought that the campione overdid it. I start to think that peaceful world kind of suck. You know, Goudo only destroy historical and important public sites because they're really big and they fight there. He never destroy private properties. At least his act will damage the government's resource, but normal people wouldn't suffer from losing their house.

I have no doubt the government would resort to drop a-bomb to try to defeat Sun Goku, along with countless innocent lives if they could get rid of Sun Goku from making anymore trouble.

I'd kill Kaoru if she dared using me... I simply can't stand manipulative people. You know that they'll only lose their position if catastrophe happen, but normal people will die.

I'd start a construction company if I were Goudo btw...We can always rebuild the buildings, but lost lives can't be restored.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 02:35   Link #3867
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

the way kaoru act still bugs me .. even more when i remember when she told godou that she is waiting the moment he ask what she is planning =/
Old 2012-09-14, 03:53   Link #3868
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I think everyone would want to manipulate a Campione, especially Godou since he have little to no knowleage to how the magic world run.
Remember if you have a Campione under your thumb then you instantly become a shadow master to one of the kings of the WORLD.

But in this case, I hope Kaoru was trying manipulate Godou in a way to have Godou to take his role as a Campione seriously.

Old 2012-09-14, 04:35   Link #3869
erdii

what was funny for me that godou didn't seem to realize what hikari told to other girls so Black Prince was also at the fight scene. more than half of the campiones were together at same place really interesting i godou fight the god, had an orgy with girls, had an elder sister, got a partner and most probably got stabed in the end
Old 2012-09-14, 05:29   Link #3870
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I think that Voban and Lua Hao might not be as bad as people make them to be. Sure, they can kill people who piss them off on a whim, but it's not like ordinary people never make others suffer.

The idiot trios might seem hilarious for targeting Goudo. But if Goudo is a normal guy, he'd have been injured...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:44   Link #3871
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I think that Voban and Lua Hao might not be as bad as people make them to be. Sure, they can kill people who piss them off on a whim, but it's not like ordinary people never make others suffer.

The idiot trios might seem hilarious for targeting Goudo. But if Goudo is a normal guy, he'd have been injured...
Well yeah, except Voban make those he killed becoming his slaves for all eternity... or remember the story about the three pig kings?
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:27   Link #3872
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

So, right now, Godou's current Authorities ( as of Vol. 13 ) are the following:

Spoiler for info from untranslated volumes:

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-14 at 15:16.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:39   Link #3873
Ddraig

Ok, you got me lost there since when did Godou usurp authority from Athena?
Spoiler for about Athena:
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 06:42   Link #3874
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oooooook where did you read that Godou gain Athena's Authorities?

Old 2012-09-14, 06:49   Link #3875
Kadi
知識の探求者

I doubt he even understands what an authority is, considering he regards Godou's Persian Warlord as 10 of them... and V7 clearly states that Murakumo is no proper authority. And the "In the future"-part sounds VERY sketchy. That's not how authorities work, either.

Spoiler for V9:

Last edited by Kadi; 2012-09-14 at 07:00.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 07:10   Link #3876
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This is amusing. I hate the way Goudo acts. I think what JPS does is reasonable. He is irresponsible for the damage he causes to the city when fighting enemies. However, Goudo has a false sense of peacefulness and common sense that he overlooks the fact that it's OK to sacrifice a few building to save lives, thousands of lives if not millions in the future has he failed...

It's disgusting, really. Campione is the only one who can slay god normal humans can't, yet those pathetic normal humans still have a little thought that the campione overdid it. I start to think that peaceful world kind of suck. You know, Goudo only destroy historical and important public sites because they're really big and they fight there. He never destroy private properties. At least his act will damage the government's resource, but normal people wouldn't suffer from losing their house.

I have no doubt the government would resort to drop a-bomb to try to defeat Sun Goku, along with countless innocent lives if they could get rid of Sun Goku from making anymore trouble.

I'd kill Kaoru if she dared using me... I simply can't stand manipulative people. You know that they'll only lose their position if catastrophe happen, but normal people will die.

I'd start a construction company if I were Goudo btw...We can always rebuild the buildings, but lost lives can't be restored.
Godou is perfectly willing to smash his surroundings to pieces to protect innocent lives, he just wishes he didn't have to. And Kaoru's entire point of existence is in protecting normal people. Up til Godou, every single Campione (except possibly JPS) has been a selfish bastard who doesn't even notice that normal people exist most of the time. Since she thought (the same way Yuri, Amakusa, and everyone but Erica did) that he was the same, she thought she'd have to lead him into protecting others. Besides, if you hate manipulative people you'd be foaming at the mouth about how Erica acted early on.
Old 2012-09-14, 07:15   Link #3877
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Oh! Is that so.... It was something I've read from this thread a while back.

Forgive me if I have updated a wrong information.

Spoiler for I've read one of the threads about this information:

And what I mean from "as of Vol. 13", I meant the story as of now. From what I know that the Goddess appeared from that vol. is Circe.

Last edited by Ken Sanders; 2012-09-14 at 07:44.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 07:17   Link #3878
Kadi
知識の探求者

Use some damn spoiler-tags, please. Seriously.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 07:25   Link #3879
erdii

ı find the end of the dream in omake a bit disturbing. other than that it was interesting ı wonder what godou did to liliana last night
Old 2012-09-14, 07:55   Link #3880
csuree
The Most Hated™

Well iread the story til volume 4 to be exact ....i have a question.....

does anyone think that mariya yuri is an unnecessary character??? honestly does she have any other role than being the "daily tsundere girl?"

honestly until now it only pisses me off and whenever i read the parts where she gets angry towards godou for no reason it makes me want to kill her.....and it also causes me to stop reading until i have calmed down.....

so being honest about it... how can a character so annoying and powerless as her still be in the series.....if i were godou i would assert my position about, her being wrong, with an angry display of power so she shuts the hell up.....

i pity him.....abuse from erica, mariya, lucretia, liliana......that would be too much for me...i would give them a taste of the "devil king" so they would learn their place

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem