AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 54 58.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 18.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-01-15, 19:53   Link #101
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I'm pretty sure the hot towel thing is just another addition to Touma's harem. Maybe the girl has an innocent crush on "the monster" she's heard about, or maybe she's thinking she can seduce him and make him a member/ally of her church.

Either way it's just the normal thing for Touma.
lol
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 20:11   Link #102
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Eh, I don't think the last two eps of the Daihasesai arc were badly animated or drawn though.
Generally speaking I mean.....

Quote:
about the ep, yeah, the bathroom fanservice was definitely the best part.
The rest was good, I guess. Problem is, dunno if it's because I actually live in italy, but I couldn't help but laughing throughout the whole ep, I just couldn't take it seriously...
that was, 'till the assassins scene came in. Things started to get better from there.
And lol you could take those assassins seriously

The effect of Touma's fist is brutal indeed.....just how strong is this guy.....because that kind of damage can't purely be the work of IB
Old 2011-01-15, 21:21   Link #103
HandofFate

another scene I enjoyed was when Index and Touma were eating that pasta.

You rarely ever see Touma that happy, also Orsola still giving thanks for the food while they're wolfing it down.

Also in the ice-ship when they're in the ice-ship.

And Orsola does the 'sorry for intruding' line even given the situation they're in
Old 2011-01-15, 21:38   Link #104
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Who else smiled when the heard the "Academy City" violin theme of Railgun that was used to accentuate how sunny and pleasant it was a day down at Venice?
Old 2011-01-15, 22:02   Link #105
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I see...
However, just because the light novel explains it doesn't mean the anime doesn't need to, so I still hope the anime explains it. Otherwise, it would go unexplained...
Also counts as deduction if you watched with attention Index and Raingun (the evil fetus).
Is me or you have a liking for the explanations if yes just wait until the next episode to get it.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 23:39   Link #106
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
And lol you could take those assassins seriously
well, 'a bit' more seriously than the whole first-half of the ep, since I stopped laughin' for a moment to see how Touma was going to handle things...
just to get back to laughter as soon as Index was left behind again.

ice-ships and Agnese clothes "saved the day" for me.
Old 2011-01-16, 03:08   Link #107
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Is me or you have a liking for the explanations if yes just wait until the next episode to get it.
It's probably just you.
Though it is better to have an explanation than not have one. Rather, it is weirder to not want an explanation.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 06:10   Link #108
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i just realized in this ep that both Touma & Index would make a good husband & wife someday, & i pray that they give birth to several good children
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 06:33   Link #109
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i just realized in this ep that both Touma & Index would make a good husband & wife someday, & i pray that they give birth to several good children
And then all those children will be screaming "FUKOU DAAAA!!!!". In fact, it'll be their first words...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 06:43   Link #110
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It's probably just you.
Though it is better to have an explanation than not have one. Rather, it is weirder to not want an explanation.
Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but I can think of some other kinds of stories that work better without explaining every detail, it sort of loses it's 'charm' when you do that.

Quote:
Are you sure you're not just being influenced by the new ED ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 07:47   Link #111
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
I prefer Touma & Mikoto
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 09:04   Link #112
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
I prefer Touma & Mikoto
Firmly in the Touma & Index camp. Loved the ED.
Old 2011-01-16, 09:07   Link #113
Peanutbutter

I'm in the Touma takes both Index and Mikoto camp.

For all his "door misfortunes", I dun think he's yet to walk in on Mikoto changing. Hope there's one eventually.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 09:14   Link #114
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
I'm in the Touma takes both Index and Mikoto camp.

For all his "door misfortunes", I dun think he's yet to walk in on Mikoto changing. Hope there's one eventually.
(After stopping nasal geyser of blood with a bathtowel...)

OH HELL YESS!! GIVE IT TO US JC STAFF!! GIVE IT TO US!!
Old 2011-01-16, 12:09   Link #115
eiyuu99

But he'll die from Kuroko's assault.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 13:30   Link #116
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

And accidentally undress her too, no doubt.
Old 2011-01-16, 17:52   Link #117
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

<3 at Orsala's butt.

<3 at Index's butt.

<3 <3 for Agnese returning~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 21:04   Link #118
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Finally I watched the episode and that was great all the way.

I couldn't help but laugh when Touma started his monologue about how shit always happens with him. Mikoto had her great moment with the folk dance before Kuroko ruined it all with the drop kick; I'm sure Mikoto was borderline thinking of dropping Kuroko in the river.

Man, Index never stops eating! First, some gelato and then a huge load of spaghettis.

The double bathroom scene was fantastic and Orsola was god damn hawt! JC Staff were not far away of letting us have quite a peek at her privates. The poor sinner Touma must be on his way to hell after falling upon two naked nuns like that.

About the assassin and the ship rising up like the Flying Dutchman (no need for Davy Jones), both were well done too. If the Roman Church are into assassins now, the presence of a far descendant of Ezio Auditore da Firenze would be a good one for counterbalance.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 21:17   Link #119
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Finally I watched the episode and that was great all the way.

I couldn't help but laugh when Touma started his monologue about how shit always happens with him. Mikoto had her great moment with the folk dance before Kuroko ruined it all with the drop kick; I'm sure Mikoto was borderline thinking of dropping Kuroko in the river.

Man, Index never stops eating! First, some gelato and then a huge load of spaghettis.

The double bathroom scene was fantastic and Orsola was god damn hawt! JC Staff were not far away of letting us have quite a peek at her privates. The poor sinner Touma must be on his way to hell after falling upon two naked nuns like that.

About the assassin and the ship rising up like the Flying Dutchman (no need for Davy Jones), both were well done too. If the Roman Church are into assassins now, the presence of a far descendant of Ezio Auditore da Firenze would be a good one for counterbalance.
Its funny how people say that because Ezio was against the Church. Lol. He had more of an aleister mindset
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 21:17   Link #120
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Hush, don't make me wish for the craziest to happen! *cough*Desmond+Toumatagteam*cough*

Like I said earlier a few pages back. Suddenly Assassin's Creed II OST feels like a fitting BGM to listen to while we watch the anime

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote