AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 06:02   Link #3521
NeutralZero

^^Agree to all the things mentioned about Claire...
Kamito on the other hand is inflicted with the nice guy disease that is common to most harem male lead...
But they did say she mellowed out a few volumes after or that the spotlight wasn't that focus on her than in the first 4 vol...
Yet that still not change how we viewed her... in the same way we viewed Louise and the other very very violent tsundere...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:14   Link #3522
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I just finished Volume 4, and I found the volume ending so frustrating. I am finding it hard to read because I keep getting frustrated. Mainly because the author keeps making Claire the spotlight of the story and I've reached my limit with her. Shes a character who knows how to do everything that can tick me off. I want to learn more about Restia and Est (as well of what just happened to her) But its just so frustating with Claire, aswell as the main protagonist being a pussy (they call that pussy whipped down here). Its just, I am wavering if I really should continue this story, because I'm just getting so frustrated that all I seem to do is complain. If they took the spotlight off Claire, I think I'd enjoy this story more.

For the next 2 volumes (5 and 6). Do we get any reasonable content with Restia? or does she dissappear for a while again ? What about Est ?
Volume 5 is ALL about est you'll get some good info there and volume 6 is all about restia so you're in for quite a bit of info on both so enjoy And about Claire she isn't a bad tsundere, at least not as bad as Louise she tames down after awhile and starts becoming more of a tactician so just bear with her for awhile
Old 2013-02-21, 07:44   Link #3523
finalfury
Incognito

Can anyone tell if the light novel will end soon (approx 12-15 volumes)?

Adding the tactical prowess to Claire's character was a good move on the author's part and i like red hair(i.e. Shana)

I shall end with this:
EST IS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:20   Link #3524
ImperialFlameGod8190

guys you have to remember and I've discussed this before. Harem leads are usually 1 of 3 types.
1. Guys like Rito from TLR/Darkness nice guy disease
2. Guys like Keima from TWGOK and
3. Guys like Akatsuki from hagure Yuusha.
So sadly you'll see a lot of stuff similar to that if u know it and don't like it deal with it. The nice guy disease type is usually more prevelant since it makes for the most conversation and better storytelling. Although he's more close to reality guys like akatsuki are rare because people get annoyed by the fact he's well like real men
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:25   Link #3525
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@True.
Plus,while Kamito have the *nice guy disage* as you guys call, he still love to teaste(when he can) the girls.

Also Is not like he can attack them backXD
To tell you the true I pity him at time the girls lack common sense (most of the time).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:28   Link #3526
ImperialFlameGod8190

@Soji the irony is that if he wants to he can prolly get a nice lil orgy. Remember how he accidentally knocked ellis over when they were sparing. She didn't seem to have a problem if Kamito had violated her. Although he wouldn't have had the time.
Old 2013-02-21, 08:35   Link #3527
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@Soji the irony is that if he wants to he can prolly get a nice lil orgy. Remember how he accidentally knocked ellis over when they were sparing. She didn't seem to have a problem if Kamito had violated her. Although he wouldn't have had the time.
he could but he will need 2 swords to officially create an orgy... if you know what I mean
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:48   Link #3528
ImperialFlameGod8190

Algester I do and ur not funny
Old 2013-02-21, 08:49   Link #3529
Soji

Quote:
One of the things I find most ironic in that scene is ,if we think back to their first meeting.
Man she sure change ......thinking about it she was always the most fair toward him. I mean she always apologized when she was wrong and even explain thing to him when she still not like him(vol 1 ,even Kamito point out this).
Still want to see her reaction when she find out Kamito = Ren
Old 2013-02-21, 09:13   Link #3530
ImperialFlameGod8190

The great irony of Ellis's statement being the most eager to submit is what greyworth said to kamito

Quote:
"If you like, you may take one student from the academy and do whatever you like to her. For example, Ellis Fahrengart from earlier— who is seriously stubborn, but she is of the type to become ultra obedient once well trained. I am sure she will respond to whatever perverted radical play you have in mind."
I can imagine it right now. Finals Team inferno vs Team Scarlet.
Rubia: Well here we are the finals its what you asked for isn't it
Kamito: Yes it is
Rubia: How does it feel to make the blade dance finals two years in a row.
Claire: Nee-sama what are you saying
Rubia: The true Ren Ashbell that dazzled your hearts many years ago is that man Kazehaya Kamito
Ellis: huh
Claire: waa
Rinslet: huh
Fiana: Oh great
Muir: nii-sama
Sorja Khan: Wait that means you lied to me damn you
Kamito: Ughh explaining this is gonna be painful.
Leonora (from crowd): This makes sense now I know why he's so strong
Milla (from somewhere else): Huh
Greyworth: Good grief
Old 2013-02-21, 09:16   Link #3531
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
The great irony of Ellis's statement being the most eager to submit is what greyworth said to kamito

I can imagine it right now. Finals Team inferno vs Team Scarlet.
Rubia: Well here we are the finals its what you asked for isn't it
Kamito: Yes it is
Rubia: How does it feel to make the blade dance finals two years in a row.
Claire: Nee-sama what are you saying
Rubia: The true Ren Ashbell that dazzled your hearts many years ago is that man Kazehaya Kamito
Ellis: huh
Claire: waa
Rinslet: huh
Fiana: Oh great
Muir: nii-sama
Sorja Khan: Wait that means you lied to me damn you
Kamito: Ughh explaining this is gonna be painful.
Leonora (from crowd): This makes sense now I know why he's so strong
Milla (from somewhere else): Huh
Greyworth: Good grief
Spoiler for 1234:
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 09:18   Link #3532
ImperialFlameGod8190

Spoiler for 1234 response:
Old 2013-02-21, 09:33   Link #3533
Soji

Quote:
That's true.
Anyway I get the feeling that we really don't need the final for that info come out, I mean just look the prologue of vol 10.
With Kamito that gain Restia back....wait one thing I still wonder how the hell the girls don't find out about Kamito being Ren when he tell them about Restia? O_o
I mean the girls even see Restia sword form once and yet they don't do 2+2.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-21 at 10:32.
Old 2013-02-21, 10:31   Link #3534
NeutralZero

Either they're in denial or extremely stupid...
That aside, did they mention why Claire of all character has the highest affinity to be Kamito's priestess?
Old 2013-02-21, 10:34   Link #3535
Soji

NeutralZero@ I thought was because is what Rubia want and nothing else .
From what I understand all the girls in his group/harem can be the one( minus Est and Restia,being Kamito spirit).
Old 2013-02-21, 10:41   Link #3536
NeutralZero

So Claire being one was mainly because of her sister wanting it...
So theres still a chance that the story won't center around that cat more than it already has been...
If there's a decoy protagonist, can Claire be a decoy heroine that can be remove from the picture?
Old 2013-02-21, 10:54   Link #3537
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Either they're in denial or extremely stupid...
That aside, did they mention why Claire of all character has the highest affinity to be Kamito's priestess?
Because Claire is in contract with a spirit on Par with Restia? Scarlet with True name nuked the Holy Empire's ace + partner in one hit (v9). And when truly enraged reach Rubia in fire power (V7)

Rubia already said the reason Claire makes the best choice is because she knows Scarlet will only pick the strongest fire user in the Rubia family and originally, Claire was the better candidate as a Fire Spirit Princess than Rubia.

So in theory, if it come down to a real fight, Claire fully empowered would be able to beat the other three girls combined.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 10:55   Link #3538
erdii

Kamito call the girls pure and innocent. he is also innocent and pure himself he is just a bit immune to girls, because all spirit contactors other than him are girls. maybe it is because of Greyworth.

it is refreshing have a girl like Fianna in the story. that misunderstanding made my day

Est is the best
Old 2013-02-21, 11:02   Link #3539
NeutralZero

Funny that they can be called pure and innocent with all of the echi stuff they know especially the cat and her friend...
Old 2013-02-21, 11:14   Link #3540
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Funny that they can be called pure and innocent with all of the echi stuff they know especially the cat and her friend...
well that is just curiousity

about Claire I was expecting sometihng like a power boost from start. ı mean Fire is the destructive element so ı thought Claire was a bit weak with fire attiribure and using whip a weapon is not a offensive thing, it is meant for support. of course whipping others is a hobby of her. ı hope she didn't choose that weapon for such a reason

well ı am looking forward to see her powerful monents but this hasn't solved my problems with her character.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap