AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2014-01-30, 07:18   Link #381
captain_lecho

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
I just finished Chapter 35 of Renya of the Dark.
After some rather badly done chapters this manga has finally picked up the pace and gotten pretty good.
I agree, I really like it that they showed Dash's past. It looks like the "overprotective mode" was been passed for generations XD.
captain_lecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 01:29   Link #382
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_lecho View Post
I agree, I really like it that they showed Dash's past. It looks like the "overprotective mode" was been passed for generations XD.
Showing how Dash, became a Geass user via U.U. was a great arc to this story.
Old 2014-01-31, 05:51   Link #383
captain_lecho

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Showing how Dash, became a Geass user via U.U. was a great arc to this story.
By the way, I wonder where's U.U. now. He only appeared in Dash's past and I haven't notice him in any chapters in the manga. I'm more curious of how will he affect the future (the main timeline).

There could be a possibility that he gave a contract to V.V. (before he became immortal after all, but, meh who knows).

Anyways, what is Dash geass ? I did not get a clear understanding for that.
Old 2014-02-01, 00:25   Link #384
GundamFan0083

We don't know what happens to U.U. yet, however I think there is a strong possibility (given the uniform U.U. is wearing) that someone in Charles Britannia's bloodline will acquire his code. Perhaps even Dash (since he already has the dual-geass eyes).

Dash's Geass is meant to be mysterious, however, it appears that part of it allows the creation of the KnightMares and part of it prevents him from dying via Geass.
That's why when Renya grabs him and tries to drain his lifeforce, Dash survives it.
CC explains that Dash can't die that way (meaning via Renya's life-drain attack).

What I do find interesting is how the look of the Merlin Knights Helmets and armor look like the Gloucester Knightmare Frame.

Taniguichi is making many connections to the anime with this manga that could very well alter the course of the future: vis a vie, R2.
Old 2014-02-01, 19:42   Link #385
captain_lecho

Quote:
Dash's Geass is meant to be mysterious, however, it appears that part of it allows the creation of the KnightMares and part of it prevents him from dying via Geass.
That's why when Renya grabs him and tries to drain his lifeforce, Dash survives it.
CC explains that Dash can't die that way (meaning via Renya's life-drain attack).

Eh? what chapter?
Old 2014-02-01, 20:26   Link #386
GundamFan0083

Page 12-16, chapter 19.