AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-31, 00:58   Link #941
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe "Good Ending" implies our Utsumi will get a harem end.

*looks at cover again* hmm
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 02:30   Link #942
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, Shou's "boyfriend" is a real asshole. If only Utsumi were a violent kind of person, and beat his sorry hide into the ground....

....I would.
Old 2010-03-31, 02:47   Link #943
Mizuno
Undefined

Can I join you? That guy is a real jackass.
Old 2010-03-31, 06:09   Link #944
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ok chap 29 :

Ahah the ero cover XD Good one ^^
Finally , Utsumi talked with Yuki .
Yep , the guy is a jerk .
But lol , the face that Utsumi did in the last panel .. he didn't seems angry but more like he was about to cry
In this moment , need a punch ! And clear all things with the other GF .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 06:15   Link #945
Mizuno
Undefined

Yeah, the other girlfriend deserves the right to know that he's fooling around while they're reconciling. Would be nice if the girlfriend dumps him too on the spot.. what goes around comes around.
Old 2010-03-31, 06:47   Link #946
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Yeah, the other girlfriend deserves the right to know that he's fooling around while they're reconciling. Would be nice if the girlfriend dumps him too on the spot.. what goes around comes around.
I was thinking that too. I was hoping Utsumi would say "that's not the girl you took to the concert last week" or something like that. Then the girl would be all "wtf?" and leave his ass after slapping him silly.
Old 2010-03-31, 07:11   Link #947
ZODDGUTS

Finally caught up. Got annoyed that Yuki didn't really give a proper response to Utsumi confession, so that was left hanging. Anyways I don't think Utsumi will get with Shou, romance wise he's move on but still cares for her as a friend to help her out. Also he's friend see's that Utsumi has moved on when Eri thought Utsumi may still have lingering feelings but he's friend said that is not the case.

My guess what will happen is that after this whole mess Shou will try to pursue Utsumi trying to get close to him. Yuki see's this which will cause some jealousy from her and possibly make a move. Hopefully the whole continuing holding hand scene in the hotel was a sign from her, that eventhough she hasn't fully move on from her past relationship, she'll go out with him when she's ready.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 07:19   Link #948
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Hopefully the whole continuing holding hand scene in the hotel was a sign from her, that eventhough she hasn't fully move on from her past relationship, she'll go out with him when she's ready.
You know, what bothers me about that is there is no other indications of Yuki having romantic feelings toward Utsumi. Has so subtly showed it and I missed it because she's good at keeping her cool or what. It just feels that her liking him comes out of no where.
Old 2010-03-31, 07:22   Link #949
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Spoilers? Don't know... maybe... Still cannot confirm as havent seem the images but do seem right and matches the image we have from ch 30.

Spoiler for Ch 30:
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 07:44   Link #950
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
You know, what bothers me about that is there is no other indications of Yuki having romantic feelings toward Utsumi. Has so subtly showed it and I missed it because she's good at keeping her cool or what. It just feels that her liking him comes out of no where.
Not so sure there was that scene with Eri when she got ask by her in ch 18 that if she has feelings for Utsumi, Yuki said she didn't but Eri was able to see she was lying which then Yuki responded she doens't know. Which means she has started to have feelings to him at that time but wasn't too sure yet.

Which leads to the her continuing holding he's hand scene that it's a sign that she likes him more than a friend but hasn't moved on from her past relationship that's why she said she was sorry. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her after saying "I'm Sorry" to grab he's hand when he was letting her go thinking she had turn him down but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2010-03-31 at 07:57.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 07:48   Link #951
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Not so sure there was that scene with Eri when she got ask by her in ch 18 that if she has feelings for Utsumi, Yuki said she didn't but Eri was able to see she was lying which then Yuki responded she doens't know. Which means she has started to have feelings to him at that time but wasn't too sure yet.
Hmmm...I roughly remember that, I have to go back to read this all again I suppose. Having 70 different mangas on my reading list has its cons after all.
Old 2010-03-31, 08:03   Link #952
Xagzan

More covers like c29 please. So much win

And even I've gotta say it now, but for god's sake Utsumi, stop looking like that and just punch the guy in the face.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 09:08   Link #953
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Chapter 30 spoilers confirmed.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2010-03-31 at 10:16.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 09:33   Link #954
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I bet that's the face Utsumi will make if he catches his own wife cheating on him, while the guy pounding her from behind laughs with a big smirk on his face.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 09:46   Link #955
ZeKeR
Superbad

why did she make utsu into a 'crouching wuss hidden badass' kind of guy? so far we are only seeing his 'crouching wuss' effect..... damn....

this wont be a harem i guarantee it.... hes gonna have to end up with someone sooner or later.... his good nature is whats redeeming him here....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 10:42   Link #956
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
this wont be a harem i guarantee it.... hes gonna have to end up with someone sooner or later.... his good nature is whats redeeming him here....
Just curious. How many men, with personality like Utsumi, you know in real life, whose has ended with a good woman?

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 11:15   Link #957
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I bet that's the face Utsumi will make if he catches his own wife cheating on him, while the guy pounding her from behind laughs with a big smirk on his face.
Holy crap that's not right at all, but still too damn funny...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 11:51   Link #958
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Just curious. How many men, with personality like Utsumi, you know in real life, whose has ended with a good woman?
plenty... he has just the right traits (caring, loving etc) that women really look for... and i mean women , not girls -.-
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 12:14   Link #959
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well, holding his hand may have been partly--or mostly--her softening the fact that she rejected him (with the "I'm sorry"). Utsumi probably took it that way, since he's not all busy wondering whether it was a sign that she likes him. After all, if Utsumi thought it was a big sign that she liked him and that he wasn't rejected, you know he'd be spending all his time thinking about it.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 12:15   Link #960
yuiichi9

I hope kento's girlfriend dumps him. The one with the black hair. Yuki needs to heal her wounds and move on. Johnny from who and which anime is the image of your avatar?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi