AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-21, 13:12   Link #1
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I'm the Devil, she's my wife (Ore ga Akuma de, Aitsu ga Yome de)

I found a cute manga a month ago

Genre: Age Gap,Contract,Demon-Human Relationship,Demon/s
Fallen Angel/s,Female Lead Falling in Love First,Marriage,Neat Freak,Orphan/s,Young Female Lead aka. loli

summary:taken from Mangaupdates
Quote:
Demons will grant any human one wish in exchange for their soul. Anzamnia, an ambitious demon, has fallen to the bottom of the chart, having collected zero souls. After being kicked out to earth by the demon police, he found himself in Japan, in search of a human contractor in order to get back home. Then he crosses his way with a lonely little girl, who is convinced he is an angel sent from Heaven and insists that he grant her wish and form a contract with her, knowing it will take away her life? Anzamunia's first contract is formed, and her wish is... for them to get married?! So starts the blissful married life of this adorable and idiotic couple.
A marriage of different races, ages and personalities will now commence!
don't look at me like that, I know it's strange enough for a Killer to join anime manga community, even more so with cute manga.....but check it out dude!, it's good, which I hope get an anime more than other current popular manga

the main female character, Uika, is an orphan 5th grader, that make a wish which (unfortunately) granted by Anzamnia (demon) and enjoy it to the fullest, much to the demon annoyance XD

There's comedy, seriousness, and dark atmosphere (in the future chapter). The Illustration is just so so...but enough IMO

here's the moment that currently catch my attention: loving wife and tsundere demon (just notice his hand that lift his little wife there)

currently there's 6 chapter translated, the raw in chinese is 8th
translated chapter readable in mangareader

note:
If my fellow hitman know about this manga, I'm afraid they'll want to change their name to Anzamnia, to be able to get such HUGE love

Last edited by surerman; 2012-07-21 at 17:54.
Old 2012-07-21, 13:20   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

*Decides not to comment, because of her blood loss*
Old 2012-07-21, 13:27   Link #3
surerman
Banned

^

*hurriedly add Moe-toxication warning*

one victim just in a minutes XD
Old 2012-07-21, 13:34   Link #4
Athena
The Power of One

Just the title sounds freakin' awesome.
Old 2012-07-21, 13:50   Link #5
tsunade666

I just click the link given in the fist post and it already result in HNNNNNNNNG!!! Feelings. Is the girl that young? will proceed on reading it later.
Old 2012-07-21, 13:55   Link #6
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

The girl is cute. But she's underaged.
Old 2012-07-21, 15:26   Link #7
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
The girl is cute. But she's underaged.
just in body, she display some mature trait like able to cook tasty enough to tempt devil and mature priest
Spoiler:
Think of Kokonoe Rin without cock tease and abuse feature
Old 2012-07-21, 16:54   Link #8
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

*just read ch 6

...I'm glad now that we have a normal person who can't resist the cuteness of our little wifey ;_;

Old 2012-07-21, 17:48   Link #9
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
*just read ch 6

...I'm glad now that we have a normal person who can't resist the cuteness of our little wifey ;_;
Actually they're demons, that can't resist Uika's moe-power
The trio demons also fall victim to Uika's filled-with-love-hand made cookie and tea, much like Anzam who's addicted to her handmade pudding and Shinpu-san who enjoy his Uika-made-meal

I lol at the tailed demon, he's like Lala Deviluke, when some one touch the tail, they felt some sensation

Uika: "It's squishy" *grab and stroke the tail*
Demon: "AaaAAaaahhh...<3 d-don't be so rough" *squirming like a worm*
other 2 demon: *look at them blissfully*

Last edited by surerman; 2012-07-21 at 18:04.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:29   Link #10
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Her age is thinning down so fast...

I hate if this light-hearted manga will have some dramas, but I guess they couldn't help it Oh but I hope it will stay like this for a while ;-;

Old 2012-07-22, 05:51   Link #11
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Her age is thinning down so fast...

I hate if this light-hearted manga will have some dramas, but I guess they couldn't help it Oh but I hope it will stay like this for a while ;-;
it's because the nature of the wish

when Uika wish for something trivial like this her life span wont deteriorate, but when something big that require his demon power like this or this, its sure eat a lot of her life span.

In the end, Anzam will kill his own wife that sacrificed her self by make him full fill her wish, in the misunderstanding that Anzam will become an Angel once more if he can grow wings (which actually is black wings of Fallen Angels aka Lesser demon). Even if she died, Uika make a pact with Demon, it will make her rejected by Heaven, and Anzam himself, aside from losing his wife, gonna suffer from the trio demon wrath once he able to go back to Hell/Demon world

Anzam started to grow fond of his little waifu, and I doubt he want to let Uika die just to buy something from Hell, heck! now I start to guess that the sin that caused Anzam wings ripped off is actually related to Uika or her previous incarnation

May be Anzam challenge death of Uika's parent that make Uika an Orphan, thus made him a demon, and as cruel as fate can be, Anzam will (supposedly) kill the baby of whom he protect once (Uika)
Old 2012-07-22, 21:49   Link #12
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ohh interesting loli wife and a demon husband.
Will read the first chapter.

Edit:

just read the first chapter. Pretty entertaining and funny. Will add this to my read list.

End Panel Darth Vader voice *NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~!*

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2012-07-22 at 23:18.
Old 2012-07-23, 01:13   Link #13
Diveman

Oh my...

this manga is so DAMN CUTE, I can't handle it, I need to watch some fighting right now!!!
Old 2012-07-23, 08:36   Link #14
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

A loli and a demon? It sounds like Hana to Akuma. I thought this was a shoujo but it turns out to be a shounen. Hmm, I'll try checking this one since I got nothing to read for now.
Old 2012-07-23, 08:38   Link #15
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

>Hana to Akuma

....I hope it won't end up as depressing as that one.

One might argue that it wasn't depressing, but for me it was ;_;

Old 2012-07-23, 09:32   Link #16
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ It was actually a bitter sweet ending but I agree though that it was depressing. Maybe they could have just end it 2-3 years after their wedding.

This manga was pretty damn funny. I didn't expect it to be this hilarious. Though it don't want this to end like Hana to Akama but it is showing signs that it may lead to that.
Old 2012-07-31, 23:55   Link #17
surerman
Banned

new chapter up
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-01, 02:34   Link #18
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just read all the available chapters in one go.
I love this manga. Tsundere fallen angel, cute loli, S black-hearted priest, three hilarious pure demons (including one lolicon, lol); this series has many great characters XD

Still, I wonder why suddenly Uika's life-span decreases so much. Was it because of her wish to save the old man?
Old 2012-08-01, 03:20   Link #19
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Just read all the available chapters in one go.
I love this manga. Tsundere fallen angel, cute loli, S black-hearted priest, three hilarious pure demons (including one lolicon, lol); this series has many great characters XD

Still, I wonder why suddenly Uika's life-span decreases so much. Was it because of her wish to save the old man?
juga karena menaruh Anzam membilangkan tiga iblis
also because she ask Anzam to sent back the three demons
Old 2012-08-01, 14:28   Link #20
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

cute manga. still suspicious how smoking lazy lolicon bastard guy become a priest.

anyway so far his biggest wish is. save her from murderer, save the old man. make 3 demon go home.

not surprised if she lost lot of age because of that wish. thought this make me wonder if this will be short manga since all of those easily happens and cost a lot

Closed Thread