AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2022-09-09, 11:30   Link #24361
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I’d like like that extra epilogue to be about other named class members being reunited with their families. The first epilogue being hthe first 2 chapters of AS
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-09, 19:48   Link #24362
RDNexus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Actually not expecting such news...
Arifureta Season3 Announced xD

EDIT: Oops, didn't know there was a thread already ^^"
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-09, 20:14   Link #24363
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Saw that this morning, but I’d rather wait on an official announcement since that visual apparently came from a leak. Maybe Overlap was planning to release it during tomorrow’s OVA screening and talk show.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-09, 21:17   Link #24364
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Interesting. Glad to hear but didn’t think possible with all the cuts to volume 2 in season 1. Gonna confuse a lot of anime only viewers. Hopefully we get another 2 seasons after and close out the series. Heck they could do it in 1 more season if they go all out with a 24 episode finale season.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-09, 21:49   Link #24365
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Interesting. Glad to hear but didn’t think possible with all the cuts to volume 2 in season 1. Gonna confuse a lot of anime only viewers. Hopefully we get another 2 seasons after and close out the series. Heck they could do it in 1 more season if they go all out with a 24 episode finale season.
I actually don’t think it would be all that hard to adapt volumes 7 and 8 even with all the cut content from volume 2. Season two already demonstrated how it could retroactively introduce missing characters and whatnot via a few minutes of exposition and then move the story along. Season one did at least touch on the discrimination against beastmen, so the Haulia’s conflict with the empire could be established in the opening scenes when Hajime’s party first reunites with them. Similarly, Altena’s introduction and the Haulia’s recounting of events could also be used to fill in some of the missing pieces on Verbergen’s side.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-10, 05:18   Link #24366
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Saw that this morning, but I’d rather wait on an official announcement since that visual apparently came from a leak. Maybe Overlap was planning to release it during tomorrow’s OVA screening and talk show.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 08:10   Link #24367
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
And we're finally back. Looks like the long hiatus was mainly due to the difficulty Shirakome was having with the BD bonus novel. Good fun of the Tortus Travel chapter aside, there's quite a bit to unpack from the author's notes and blog post today. Firstly, it looks like the content from volume 13 got quite a bit of editing this time around, so there's probably going to be a good deal of content that didn't make it into the WN. I am looking forward to the Miledi epilogue, though, and learning about some of the unnamed classmates who showed up at the end. The publication status of the after story seems to still be up in the air as Shirakome is referring to this as the final volume of the series. It also looks like he is planning to end the WN by the end of the year, so we'll see how that goes.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 10:04   Link #24368
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Volume 13 goes on sale tomorrow too. My only hope is to see the spirits of the liberators and Miledi taking a more active role in killing Ehit. I’d also love to see the rest of the students reuniting with their families
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 10:16   Link #24369
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Volume 13 goes on sale tomorrow too. My only hope is to see the spirits of the liberators and Miledi taking a more active role in killing Ehit. I’d also love to see the rest of the students reuniting with their families
It's already the 25th in Japan, so the book is out. I'm getting started on it now. Those images though, quite spoilery.
Spoiler:


***Edit***
Haha, I wonder if I should say as expected of Shirakome. Based on the character introduction chapter, those previously unnamed classmates sure have some disappointing personalities.

***Edit 2***
Well, I'm about a third of the way through the volume, and Shirakome wasn't kidding about the content revisions. There's a ton of new material on the allied forces'/classmates' side. Feels like he was trying to give everyone a bit more development before the end. Also a bit of a canon change from the WN:
Spoiler:


***Edit 3***
Finally finished the book after much insomnia. To skip straight to the impressions, it was a great ending. The overall structure of the story was consistent with the WN ending, but there was so much new content that it felt fresh reading it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2022-09-26 at 01:03.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-27, 12:46   Link #24370
RDNexus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
I've just finished watching the OVA of Arifureta Season2.
Got 2 queries to whoever may be capable of answering.

1. Where could those events fit in the Zero timeline?
Given how only 4 of the 7 Liberators are present in it.

2. Is the OVA an original story or derived from an extra story?
As I only read the licensed LNs, I may be missing something...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-27, 13:25   Link #24371
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNexus View Post
I've just finished watching the OVA of Arifureta Season2.
Got 2 queries to whoever may be capable of answering.

1. Where could those events fit in the Zero timeline?
Given how only 4 of the 7 Liberators are present in it.

2. Is the OVA an original story or derived from an extra story?
As I only read the licensed LNs, I may be missing something...
The Liberators' side would occur after Zero volume 2 when Meiru has joined the group and they're leaving the area to return to the mainland. The OVA is an adaptation of a short story of the same title that was in the short story collection volume.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-27, 13:40   Link #24372
RDNexus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
The Liberators' side would occur after Zero volume 2 when Meiru has joined the group and they're leaving the area to return to the mainland.
The OVA is an adaptation of a short story of the same title that was in the short story collection volume.
Thought so, thanks for the intel.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-29, 18:21   Link #24373
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It's already the 25th in Japan, so the book is out. I'm getting started on it now. Those images though, quite spoilery.
Spoiler:


***Edit***
Haha, I wonder if I should say as expected of Shirakome. Based on the character introduction chapter, those previously unnamed classmates sure have some disappointing personalities.

***Edit 2***
Well, I'm about a third of the way through the volume, and Shirakome wasn't kidding about the content revisions. There's a ton of new material on the allied forces'/classmates' side. Feels like he was trying to give everyone a bit more development before the end. Also a bit of a canon change from the WN:
Spoiler:


***Edit 3***
Finally finished the book after much insomnia. To skip straight to the impressions, it was a great ending. The overall structure of the story was consistent with the WN ending, but there was so much new content that it felt fresh reading it.
Spoiler:
That Zero spoiler already makes me happy
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-31, 13:37   Link #24374
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Incidentally, even though no info was released on it, the season 2 BD bonus novel has been sent out to the people who mailed in their proofs of purchase. If anyone is interested in picking one up, now would be the time to start paying attention to auctions. It'll probably take a few weeks for my copy to get shipped over, but I'm looking forward to reading it.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 10:43   Link #24375
Bakaraiser0711
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
does adult yue illustration release can anyone has it?
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 10:45   Link #24376
sierra117
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
does adult yue illustration release can anyone has it?
I pretty sure you can find it on twitter of Andromeda
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 12:02   Link #24377
RDNexus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
does adult yue illustration release can anyone has it?
The Arifureta Wiki already has all LN13 illustrations. You can check there.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-07, 15:37   Link #24378
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
BD Bonus Novel Cover(LQ, from photo):
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rough synopsis from the back cover:
Spoiler:

This looks like it will be a fun story.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-07, 18:54   Link #24379
sierra117
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
It will be quite interesting to see a busty beauty like Tio acting like a 13yokid, and without the M to boost
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-14, 16:49   Link #24380
Huh...?
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
J-Novel started translated v13, release date is March 24, 2023.
__________________
Position on Fandom/Wikia:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.