AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-01, 23:59   Link #441
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

151 will be a hell of a chapter, that's for sure.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 03:13   Link #442
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

when krory comes out and do bloody Krory and whoop his ass X3
Old 2008-03-02, 04:45   Link #443
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, I can see Krory doing BK again (if he wakes up).... and the level 4 shattering both the blood mannequin and sending him to the floor in 1 move.
Old 2008-03-02, 08:36   Link #444
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, I can see Krory doing BK again (if he wakes up).... and the level 4 shattering both the blood mannequin and sending him to the floor in 1 move.
If so, I think that would be putting the power level of a Lv. 4 Akuma at a rather outlandish...well....level.

Note, that in The Ark's Arc, Bloody Krory was able to take Jasdebi (Combined Form) down, to shatter BOTH Bloody Krory AND send Krory himself sprawling would be.....

Noah are already Leagues stronger than the strongest Lv. 3, IMO, that would make the leap from Lv 3-4......insane, Hoshino would just be pushing it then....
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 08:45   Link #445
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, with just one scream, it disabled the generals long enough for it to knock them out in one blow. Plus, it forced Allen to drop his Innocence in just a flick of its finger.

The Noah are just not properly trained for combat, I think. To be blunt, they are actually fighting like amateurs. I'll bet that the Earl's intention was for the Noah to disable the gang. Not kill, but disable. So, we have a KO'ed Krory, with Kanda and Lavi losing their weapons. When the Egg was damaged, in his rage, he sent a secret weapon among the pack of Akuma led by Lulubell.

Looks like the Earl's finally getting serious. When he's serious....
Old 2008-03-02, 09:48   Link #446
Tormenk

I don't imagine Krory would be out of action for this entire ordeal but BK isn't something that Krory can pull out as he wish. We'll see how it goes when he does wake up but for now, the focus should be on Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda for awhile.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 10:10   Link #447
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post

The Noah are just not properly trained for combat, I think. To be blunt, they are actually fighting like amateurs. I'll bet that the Earl's intention was for the Noah to disable the gang. Not kill, but disable. So, we have a KO'ed Krory, with Kanda and Lavi losing their weapons. When the Egg was damaged, in his rage, he sent a secret weapon among the pack of Akuma led by Lulubell.

Looks like the Earl's finally getting serious. When he's serious....
You're thinking too much.

I believe the whole Ark's Arc was done without the Earl's permission. For one thing, he's original intention was to have the whole lot of them erased along with the old Ark, he had never intended for Tykki and Road to square off with them.

And I still think that Lv 4 evolving was a fluke...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 10:18   Link #448
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And I still think that Lv 4 evolving was a fluke...
Supported. With the airing of the latest anime episode, I was reminded that it requires the Earl to specifically shape the hundreds and thousands of level 3s into the giant akuma, the precursor to the level 4. Which is something that the Akumas can't do on their own as natural evolution.

Old 2008-03-02, 10:27   Link #449
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Supported. With the airing of the latest anime episode, I was reminded that it requires the Earl to specifically shape the hundreds and thousands of level 3s into the giant akuma, the precursor to the level 4. Which is something that the Akumas can't do on their own as natural evolution.
Not really though.

The Lv 3s merge together by themselves when they saw the Generals...

Which still supports my statement as the Earl did not have control over them at that moment.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 10:46   Link #450
Tormenk

Quote:
Not really though.

Which still supports my statement as the Earl did not have control over them at that moment.
Which chapter? Not quite sure which scene you're referring to.

Old 2008-03-02, 11:40   Link #451
King Lycan
*IT Support

the lvl 4 akuma only got raw-power i don't see any special abilities
so i mean compared to a Noah i think the lvl 4 are weaker trust me if berserk Tyki could own a lvl 4 akuma IMO and Road could too
how old is Road??
Old 2008-03-02, 13:46   Link #452
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
I don't imagine Krory would be out of action for this entire ordeal but BK isn't something that Krory can pull out as he wish. We'll see how it goes when he does wake up but for now, the focus should be on Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda for awhile.
Ah, yet ANOTHER valid point, Bloody Krory is like Krory's ace in the hole, if you will, his last-resort weapon, he passed out after using it against JasDebi. If he were to only JUST wake up, I doubt he'd have the stamina to pull off BK again.

Quote:
Not really though.

Could it be that the Earl sent them there pre-programmed to merge? As his own little ticking time bomb?
Old 2008-03-02, 14:44   Link #453
King Lycan
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Ah, yet ANOTHER valid point, Bloody Krory is like Krory's ace in the hole, if you will, his last-resort weapon, he passed out after using it against JasDebi. If he were to only JUST wake up, I doubt he'd have the stamina to pull off BK again.
I think the fact that krory wont wake up because of the injuries he faced when Jasdebi used Iron Maiden even tho he was revived by Allen while he was using the Ark but Allen just said that he wants his Nakama back so i dont think the Damage he sustained for the Iron Maiden was healed so he could have gotten extreme head trauma and thus he wont get up

Quote:
Could it be that the Earl sent them there pre-programmed to merge? As his own little ticking time bomb?
I think as the Akuma evolve they gain a personality so i think at least one akuma who has grown so kind of an autocratic leadership style personality suggests that all the lvl 3 akuma combine hence the Generals are wiping the floor with them X3
Old 2008-03-02, 23:26   Link #454
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I personally believe that the Earl has a way of seeing what each Noah are doing. Without being told, he knew that Tyki was stealing koi from the pond AND that each Noah had failed to take down his assigned General.

The level 4 was noted by Bookman as unmentioned in the annals of history. In contrast, it took him a while to realise that he was dealing with a level 3 in Eishi. I'm guessing that level 3s have been hunted by the Generals of the past, and the Earl has been spending some time to make the evolution to level 4 in order to combat the Generals (which it had done pretty well as of now).
Old 2008-03-02, 23:50   Link #455
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
To be specific, BK is something along the lines of what Allen and Lenalee's Innocence did, acting out of their will to save their hosts, if I understood it correctly. Something that is not within their element of control can hardly be considered a hidden ace but more of a lucky gamble, or an unknown element if you prefer.

Furthermore, taking into account the level 4's ability to disable Innocence, BK might not even show up if Krory is on the edge of death, if and when he confronts the level 4.

Old 2008-03-03, 08:01   Link #456
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
To be specific, BK is something along the lines of what Allen and Lenalee's Innocence did, acting out of their will to save their hosts, if I understood it correctly. Something that is not within their element of control can hardly be considered a hidden ace but more of a lucky gamble, or an unknown element if you prefer.

Furthermore, taking into account the level 4's ability to disable Innocence, BK might not even show up if Krory is on the edge of death, if and when he confronts the level 4.
The way I saw it, BK is an ability his Innocence gives him to drain his blood from his body and wield it externally as a nigh-invulnerable, extremely powerful mannequin.

And I concur with the second part.
Old 2008-03-03, 19:38   Link #457
King Lycan
*IT Support

Quote:

the reason i think that he used BK because Elide(can't spell her name ) and she stated that she didn't come to take him to heaven and other things i cant remeber. so im pretty sure that if his mind didn't play mind games he wouldn't have gone BK
Old 2008-03-03, 19:59   Link #458
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Krory's have a hard time since he became an Exorcist. He has been

1) cheated in a poker game.
2) tossed around like ragdolls along with Lavi until Kanda and co. dropped in.
3) fighting for his life against Jasdevi
4) sleeping while everyone is largely recovered.

Poor Krory =X.
Old 2008-03-05, 13:41   Link #459
naruto89

Spoiler for spoiler latest chap:
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 14:17   Link #460
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler latest chap: