AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-11-04, 03:49   Link #201
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Ok spoiler >
Old 2008-11-04, 05:41   Link #202
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Ok spoiler >
Quote:
Stupidity is more painful than many wounds in battle.
Who shouldn't have died? Haku shouldn't have died. Haku was totally kind and also strong. Haku might be the last user of Hyoton, the ice element, made of water and wind. A young boy with an affinity for two strong elements.

Haku would have won, but he was too kind. If he aimed for vital spots, Naruto and Sasuke would both be dead. The next step would have been to kill Kakashi and I think Kakashi would be dead aswell.

He shouldn't have died. I want Haku Shippuuden.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 18:49   Link #203
mrsticky005
Banned

Hmm who shouldn't have died.
I think we all know who.
But do you really want to know?

Spoiler for who shouldn't have died:
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 10:10   Link #204
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hmm who shouldn't have died.
I think we all know who.
But do you really want to know?

Spoiler for who shouldn't have died:
HAHAHA!
That is the most epic post I've ever seen!
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 12:20   Link #205
mrsticky005
Banned

Thanks BlackNhite. Though just so you know I was totally not being serious.
Like that one guy said, not enough people die in Naruto.
Gaara better do something awesome soon is all I'm saying.
Old 2008-11-05, 14:37   Link #206
sasuke uchija

Arrow heyhis

men you know who shoundt die the 4th hokage offacourse evrybodys know who the 4th right men so the 4th sholud still be alive to tech naruto more o and by the if you want naruto shinppuden please got goku-legends.aforumfree.com sorry fdor doing this here but hey

sasuke uchija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 16:53   Link #207
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Hm. Plenty of people died in Shippuuden. If anything, it's already a lot darker than part 1. Part 2 gets darker. If there's another timeskip, I expect Kishi to start killing characters left and right.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 22:47   Link #208
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Who shouldn't have died?

Nobody. This isnt a love story, its a ninja story. Nobody is exempted from dying. Good guys or bad guys, as long as its not a stupid death, some death are good to push other characters development. Sad, yes. I wheep my tears over Sandaime's and Asuma and manga only (you know who) but their death spurs those characters related to them, so its a good death.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 00:33   Link #209
Injection521

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-11-10 at 22:33.
Injection521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 10:43   Link #210
mrsticky005
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injection521 View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Uh technically he IS.
He's just in a LOT of pain.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-11-10 at 22:34.
Old 2008-11-07, 15:03   Link #211
yungz21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injection521 View Post
Spoiler:
i didnt like his fighting style

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-11-10 at 22:33.
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 18:50   Link #212
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
Spoiler for Naruto:
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 00:36   Link #213
ronin myael
lost ronin

To be honest, my head is still reeling from the many recent deaths in the Naruto world. Unfortunately, I could not discuss them here since they are major spoilers. It’s still a bit difficult for me to accept that some of my beloved Naruto characters are now dead. I may or may not agree with what Kishimoto did but I believe he has a purpose.

Take the sandaime hokage, Sarutobi-sama’s death for example. He died to protect Konohagakure, the same way all the other hokages did before him. His death was a heroic one but it also had a purpose for the story. He needed to die to make way for a new hokage and a new era for Konohagakure. His death allowed the introduction of Tsunade and the legendary Sannin. Also, it allowed us to see what kind of jutsu Minato used to seal the kyuubi, and his fight with Orochimaru allowed us to see his strengths as a shinobi as well as the power of the Senju brothers, the two hokages who came before him. And because of that fight, we came to understand why Sarutobi was called “The Professor” and why he was eventually chosen as the sandaime hokage. That fight is one for the books along with the three-way battle between the Sannin and the Sasuke-Naruto duel in the Sasuke retrieval arc.

It’s the same with the other deaths in Naruto, especially the ones that happened recently. They all have their purposes and soon we will understand why Kishimoto did what he did. Kishimoto is one of the most brilliant manga-kas to date, I trust his plans for this series. I only wish that he would consider ending it soon. The series have been running for almost ten years now, personally I’m getting tired of buying the mangas and the dvds, not to mention its leaving me broke!
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 06:47   Link #214
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
To be honest, my head is still reeling from the many recent deaths in the Naruto world. Unfortunately, I could not discuss them here since they are major spoilers. It’s still a bit difficult for me to accept that some of my beloved Naruto characters are now dead. I may or may not agree with what Kishimoto did but I believe he has a purpose.

Take the sandaime hokage, Sarutobi-sama’s death for example. He died to protect Konohagakure, the same way all the other hokages did before him. His death was a heroic one but it also had a purpose for the story. He needed to die to make way for a new hokage and a new era for Konohagakure. His death allowed the introduction of Tsunade and the legendary Sannin. Also, it allowed us to see what kind of jutsu Minato used to seal the kyuubi, and his fight with Orochimaru allowed us to see his strengths as a shinobi as well as the power of the Senju brothers, the two hokages who came before him. And because of that fight, we came to understand why Sarutobi was called “The Professor” and why he was eventually chosen as the sandaime hokage. That fight is one for the books along with the three-way battle between the Sannin and the Sasuke-Naruto duel in the Sasuke retrieval arc.

It’s the same with the other deaths in Naruto, especially the ones that happened recently. They all have their purposes and soon we will understand why Kishimoto did what he did. Kishimoto is one of the most brilliant manga-kas to date, I trust his plans for this series. I only wish that he would consider ending it soon. The series have been running for almost ten years now, personally I’m getting tired of buying the mangas and the dvds, not to mention its leaving me broke!
Wall of Text crits you for 1000 damage
RESIST

End it soon? We haven't seen Naruto as a hokage yet!
Old 2008-11-14, 04:46   Link #215
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post
Wall of Text crits you for 1000 damage
RESIST

End it soon? We haven't seen Naruto as a hokage yet!

Calm down! I meant it as a joke!
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 04:50   Link #216
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Kishimoto should die~! For destroying this manga.

Seriously though, the death was well done in the Naruto manga was Sandaime Hokage's sacrifice. An excellent fight scene and cool jutsu. In the anime it was laborious they way they dragged it on.

I felt Sasori probably had a bit more in him as a characer but his death was always going to come about.

Haku's death was very touching as well, especially how Zabusa was turned around and realised how he lost someone special. A bit weird because of the implied gay love but well done.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 16:17   Link #217
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

this is who shouldn't have died

Spoiler for are you sure?:
[/SPOILER]

Last edited by sunchips18; 2008-11-25 at 16:15.
sunchips18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 22:58   Link #218
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Who shouldn't have died?

Nobody. This isnt a love story, its a ninja story. Nobody is exempted from dying. Good guys or bad guys, as long as its not a stupid death, some death are good to push other characters development. Sad, yes. I wheep my tears over Sandaime's and Asuma and manga only (you know who) but their death spurs those characters related to them, so its a good death.
Agree, though arguably until the series comes to an end, Naruto might be the only character that's got enough plot shield to be exempted from dying. Probably.
Old 2008-11-26, 16:34   Link #219
Narutojutsumaker

Spoiler for naruto:

Last edited by Narutojutsumaker; 2008-11-27 at 20:12.
Narutojutsumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 21:53   Link #220
Fedric 555

uchiha itachi.
Fedric 555 is offline   Reply With Quote