AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-14, 07:31   Link #1
joebin

How do I look for my posted-replies?

Sorry for asking this stupid problem, but it confuses me a lot. I do not too often log in and chat with other members. So, after logging in, I want to look for what thread I interest in and what I replied before. Are there some operations to look for my posted-reply quickly?

Best regard
Old 2010-12-14, 07:45   Link #2
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

You are asking how to find the posts you already made?

Well go to your profile(by clicking on your user name) there you will find option 'Statistics'. After you click on that go to 'Find all posts by joebin' and you will see every post you made so far

Here is the link to your posts trough.

Also under this option you can also see 'Find all threads started by joebin'

Using this options you can even check every member's post list and the threads they made

Now I am confused on what you mean by 'thread I interest in'. If you like some threads and want to keep an eye on them, then I suggest you to 'subscribe' to the threads you like. You can find the option for this on top of every thread. Just go to 'Thread Tools' and there you will see an option 'subscribe to this thread'.

Hope this helps
Old 2010-12-14, 07:49   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebin View Post
Sorry for asking this stupid problem, but it confuses me a lot. I do not too often log in and chat with other members. So, after logging in, I want to look for what thread I interest in and what I replied before. Are there some operations to look for my posted-reply quickly?
Click the thread post count. A user list will popup. Find your username and it will be a link to your posts in the thread.
Old 2010-12-14, 08:12   Link #4
joebin

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
You are asking how to find the posts you already made?

Well go to your profile(by clicking on your user name) there you will find option 'Statistics'. After you click on that go to 'Find all posts by joebin' and you will see every post you made so far

Here is the link to your posts trough.

Also under this option you can also see 'Find all threads started by joebin'

Using this options you can even check every member's post list and the threads they made

Now I am confused on what you mean by 'thread I interest in'. If you like some threads and want to keep an eye on them, then I suggest you to 'subscribe' to the threads you like. You can find the option for this on top of every thread. Just go to 'Thread Tools' and there you will see an option 'subscribe to this thread'.

Hope this helps
I find it. Thank you!
Old 2010-12-14, 18:06   Link #5
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Will now lock this thread, since the question has been answered. Thanks to everyone who helped out.