AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-19, 05:09   Link #12081
albatros

Quote:
Originally Posted by maton456full View Post

Cover of volumen 21 and the final volumen out un 22 of november . It seems Erica getting married and the other girls Lovers ?
good ilustration,butt something is lacking::it would have been better if she was pregnent
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 16:22   Link #12082
Windsgrace

^ Umm no. I hope that was sarcasm. They aren't nearly at that point...yet.
Also its a nice picture but saying more is spoiling the mood. :P
Old 2017-10-31, 04:47   Link #12083
n0m@n
C-Z

Hmm, will there be a sequel for Campione coming out?

Final volume is coming out on November and....
Dash X Bunko released the list for December.
And one of them is called "(Campioness of the Sanctuary) 神域のカンピオーネス" by Taketsuki Jou.

But the illustrator will be BUNBUN and not Sikorski.
Or is it just a coincidence that it has a similiar name to Campione?

December release:
Quote:
12/22発売
●貴方がわたしを好きになる自信はありませんが、わたしが貴方を好きになる自信はあります 【著:鈴木大輔 /絵:タイキ】
●文句の付けようがないラブコメ 7 【著:鈴木大輔/絵:肋兵器】
●神域のカンピオーネス 【著:丈月城/絵:BUNBUN】
●メルヘン・メドヘン 3 【著:松智洋、StoryWorks/絵:カントク】
●ぽんしゅでGO! 【著:豊田巧/絵:カット】
●自重しない元勇者の強くて楽しいニューゲーム 4 【著: 新木伸/絵:卵の黄身】
It's already on preorder from mangaoh by the way.
http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/catalog/520480/
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 05:20   Link #12084
Imagine Breaker

^Another Taketsuki Jou x BUNBUN collaboration? Man, can't wait. I felt unsatisfied with Chronicle Legion.

Why tho the title somehow reminds me of Aisha?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 06:06   Link #12085
Windsgrace

Perhaps its that "other world" they were sent to. xD
Its just if it is I will be kinda sad. I mean I feel it would flow into the genre "I was sent to another world." However instead of summoning hero's they summoned demon lords. xD
Old 2017-10-31, 07:30   Link #12086
Imagine Breaker

^People from parallel world: Abandon ship world!!!

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 16:50   Link #12087
Marx-93

Dang, I loved BUNBUN's art, so it will be a treat! On that note, the author did already do a (fairly comical) short crossover between Campione and Chronicle Legion, so it could be anything.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 04:56   Link #12088
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Perhaps its that "other world" they were sent to. xD
Its just if it is I will be kinda sad. I mean I feel it would flow into the genre "I was sent to another world." However instead of summoning hero's they summoned demon lords. xD
Or Godou tired of his pussies... then decided to go to other world(isekai) just to get new and fresh one...
Old 2017-11-01, 06:47   Link #12089
Windsgrace

He has yet to go that far but we will see in the near future...xD
Then again...xD
Old 2017-11-05, 23:32   Link #12090
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^People from parallel world: Abandon ship world!!!
Kind of reminds of a web story I was reading some time ago: a monster capable to travel between parallel worlds is destroy all the worlds he can find out of fin and the heroes are evacuating their home dimension but abandon a pefect dimension to start again just because a far worse being is living there, the only person living in that parallel Earth and they are army of super heroes and they prefer to take their chances against the genocidal monster than to live in the same dimension that being. Campiones are like that, there is no army that could beat them, noo great hero that could defeat the Devil King, just lern to live with them or start working in some magic to travel dimensions!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-09, 14:59   Link #12091
Spica

Quote:
『カンピオーネ! 』『クロニクル・レギオン』の丈月城、新シリーズ始動!

『世界は神々で満ちている』

神話の世界と繋がり、世界中に災厄をもたらす異空間「サンクチュアリ」。
ギリシア神話に語られるトロイア戦争の世界「サンクチュアリ・トロイア」と繋がった日本の神戸市には、様々 な魔物が現れ、甚大な被害が出ていた。
事態収拾のため、日本最高の陰陽師にして神の生まれ変わりを名乗る美少女、鳥羽梨於奈が派遣さ れる。
だが、彼女の「ご主人さま」六波羅蓮は魔術界で最も権威ある結社《カンピオーネス》に所属しながら、何の力 も使えない"素人"だった。
逃げ足と口のうまさだけが頼りの蓮に呆れる梨於奈。しかし、蓮には「神の召喚」をも可能にする切り札があっ た……!
「必ず神話の筋書きを変えろ。必要なら――神さえも殺せ」

神々の王ゼウス、女神アテナ、英雄アキレウス……神々と英雄が入り乱れる世界で、蓮と梨於奈はおよそ人間に は不可能なミッションに挑む。
任務のためには《神殺し》さえも辞さない、神域への挑戦が今はじまる! !
New setting with new characters?

I was hoping for Isekai:Campioni edition since author once said he would like to try writing a fantasy work about parallel worlds.

Last edited by Spica; 2017-11-09 at 15:28. Reason: Typo
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-09, 20:05   Link #12092
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I like there is a bit of hypocrisy and irony with this series. The author uses characters from mythologies that are public domain yet this LN series won't be public domain (both USA and Japanese) until 70 years after their death.
Old 2017-11-09, 21:31   Link #12093
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I like there is a bit of hypocrisy and irony with this series. The author uses characters from mythologies that are public domain yet this LN series won't be public domain (both USA and Japanese) until 70 years after their death.
......you don't read a lot of light novels, do you?
Old 2017-11-10, 13:59   Link #12094
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I actually skim read them. I know that copyrights last a long but I am pointing out the hypocritical irony.
Old 2017-11-10, 14:27   Link #12095
Windsgrace

That's a shame. It takes away the experience. Also I too know about the irony but its leaked anyways. Then fan translated. So...it gets out regardless. Many don't take action. Anyways~
Old 2017-11-10, 17:13   Link #12096
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

The reason why I skim read is the LN chapters are so dang long. Why is that? I find it more convenient if a 250-300 page LN. had chapters that were 10-15 pages long.
Old 2017-11-10, 21:05   Link #12097
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

My FB rants on how American copyright lasts too long is essentially a moot point considering fan translations is copyright infringement (unless it was an authorized fan translation).
Old 2017-11-11, 09:09   Link #12098
Toullaty

Synopsis for "Campiones of the Sanctuary":

The new series by Jou Taketsuki, the author of "Campione!" and "Chronicle Legion".
"The World is filled with Gods" 'Sanctuary', an other dimension connecting the divine and mortal realms and poses
disastrous threat on the whole world. The Kobe City in Japan is abruptly connected with the world of the famous
mythical Greek war of the Trojan War, 'Sanctuary of Trojan', thus creating a great disaster as demons appear within
the city. Shiba Riona, Japan's strongest onymouji and the girl called to be a reincarnation of god, is sent to
control the situation. However, her 'master', Rokuhara Ren, was just an ordinary person who was somehow affiliated
with the most influential organization among the Magician World, "Campiones". Riona always disguted that Ren who
could escape and flatter others incredibly. However Ren had a trump card that could 'summon a god'. "Change the
plot of the mythologies. If needed- Kill the Gods"

In the world jumbled with gods and heroes ...The King of Gods, Zeus, Goddess Athena, The Hero Achilles...Ren and
Riona attempt to complete humanly impossible missions. For the sake of their mission, they would even "kill the gods",
the battle of the sanctuary thus begins.!!
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 18:09   Link #12099
wghokay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toullaty View Post
Synopsis for "Campiones of the Sanctuary":

The new series by Jou Taketsuki, the author of "Campione!" and "Chronicle Legion".
"The World is filled with Gods" 'Sanctuary', an other dimension connecting the divine and mortal realms and poses
disastrous threat on the whole world. The Kobe City in Japan is abruptly connected with the world of the famous
mythical Greek war of the Trojan War, 'Sanctuary of Trojan', thus creating a great disaster as demons appear within
the city. Shiba Riona, Japan's strongest onymouji and the girl called to be a reincarnation of god, is sent to
control the situation. However, her 'master', Rokuhara Ren, was just an ordinary person who was somehow affiliated
with the most influential organization among the Magician World, "Campiones". Riona always disguted that Ren who
could escape and flatter others incredibly. However Ren had a trump card that could 'summon a god'. "Change the
plot of the mythologies. If needed- Kill the Gods"

In the world jumbled with gods and heroes ...The King of Gods, Zeus, Goddess Athena, The Hero Achilles...Ren and
Riona attempt to complete humanly impossible missions. For the sake of their mission, they would even "kill the gods",
the battle of the sanctuary thus begins.!!
I am hyped! So can we interpret this to mean that Ren himself is secretly a Godslayer?
wghokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 00:26   Link #12100
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Spoiler for New Campione series main girl:

Most likely it's the main girl. Godou's daughter lol? Nah, even Godou reincarnated as a female or something would be more probable.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem