AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-02-13, 12:42   Link #861
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Nope. I feel it's silly hating a fictional character
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:07   Link #862
Mistressy
Maximum High Powered Wub
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Gay for Sasugay.

Hmm, seems legit. Very Disappointing.
Mistressy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 03:14   Link #863
JustRob

I kind of hate Orochimaru.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-02-19 at 04:39.
JustRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 07:16   Link #864
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

No hate for characters, just disappointed they were not written to their full potenial and I mean Rock Lee, Ino, Ten Ten etc... they were from the main group at the beginning. Wish they had more important roles and more involvement.
Old 2013-02-20, 13:59   Link #865
JustRob

Oh by the way I also hate Chouji.

In part 1 he looked ridiculous, seriously what did he have on his head? Underwear with a forehead protector on it?

And in part 2, I think he got even fatter. His outfit improved a bit but he still looks dumb as hell.

As far as I'm concerned, Chouji had only one good moment in the series; his fight with Jiroubou. I consider that to be one of the most badass moments in the series, and the scene afterwards, where Chouji was crying and it looked like he died, it moved me to tears.

Too bad the rest of the time he's a useless blob.
Old 2013-02-22, 02:06   Link #866
itachi-san314

^yes. i think the series would have greatly benefitted by keeping chouji and neji dead in the sound 5 matches. they were both useless afterwards and those 'death scenes' were perfect and very moving. and then it was all erased and we had to suffer through a lot of their crap
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 07:28   Link #867
JustRob

Oh I'll chalk up one more to my list of most hated characters: Sai.

First off, the one thing everyone immediately notices and the most blatantly annoying one: His outfit. Honestly, what the fuck is up with that. Raise those damn pants and lower that jacket. Does he really need to show so much skin? Not only is it impractical for a ninja, it also makes him look like a gay sex masochist, which a lot of people have called him. And just what is up with his skin color? He looks like a damn vampire.

Next, the dude has nearly no background story. And what little bit story he does have, is really pretty boring. "Oh god I was raised alongside this kid who was like a brother to me and then I was ordered to kill him. The end." Tough shit, boo-hoo. That's really all there is to it.

Also, when he was introduced he was really shooting high to be the most annoying character thus far introduced. He acted like a prick all the time, and was always getting on people's bad side.

And then there's his reason for joining Naruto's party becoming friends for Naruto. "I want to find out exactly what it is to have a bond, and that's why I wanna bring Sasuke back to Konoha too now! Yay!". For the love of God, give me a break. Could they have come up with a more retarded reason?

Most of the times where he appears he serves no use at all, or only serves as a generic plot device to convey a message. Even his name is boring.

The only thing he has going for him I guess is his unique ability, which is kinda cool. Too bad it seems to be the only thing he's capable of. And this guy was made out to be ANBU or jounin level when first introduced.
Old 2013-02-22, 12:20   Link #868
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

The Uchiha clan in general. Specially when they hog the spotlight. I'm good with Mikoto though. Woman died too quickly. Though, it's mainly Sasuke that pisses me off to no end.
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 18:49   Link #869
Monster0

I don't hate any characters but this seems like a good place to pick on one that a lot of people and the story itself make a big deal about,Hashirama.
First of all why is everyone surprised he died so young.Ninja's don't know much about wood i guess, but i think some old gardener or carpenter got him.Maybe termites or carpenter ants ate him while he was sleeping.It might have been an accident, i could imagine him getting sprayed with weed killer 'Ah! i'm melting".I can see it now,he shows up at the battle field and the Bijuu use him as a tooth pick after eating Madara.
Oh well wood absorbs chakra so that makes him boss against chakra users.So that must mean that a good old karate kick might do him in.Go Rock Lee!
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:15   Link #870
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Gay for Sasugay.
Gay Sauce
Old 2013-03-06, 20:19   Link #871
Sasukemaru
Banned

Sai is extremely lame, instead of giving him a proper back story to his time in root. Kishi just decided to edo his old friend along side the most legendary ninja to ever live, as if that...guy, actually was someone important. Kishi did all that because he said screw you sai, im done with your character, but i don't want to leave the readers with unanswered questions.

Basically Sai sucks balls and his character has been pointless.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 19:37   Link #872
Clodial

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Nope. I feel it's silly hating a fictional character
Exactly what I was going to say.
Old 2013-06-02, 03:53   Link #873
kangawallafox

Hate a bit of a term

I don't hate anyone in Naruto. They're there to make the story, so I find to hate any characters. I may be annoyed with some *cough* Karin *cough* but that doesn't mean I hate them
kangawallafox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 04:21   Link #874
I am Gundam 10

I hate Naruto mostly but I hate every Naruto Character except for Kakashi Hatake and Madara Uchiha maybe Kabuto
I am Gundam 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 15:40   Link #875
Sbetsho

I don't hate any of the characters
Sbetsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 14:01   Link #876
Kayako Saeki
Onryu

Umm.... Karin...
Kayako Saeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 14:05   Link #877
Kurohane

Why does this thread even exist? Why talk about characters you hate?
Old 2013-09-25, 14:36   Link #878
Kayako Saeki
Onryu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Why does this thread even exist? Why talk about characters you hate?
Opposites... you see "what is your favorite" well then why not really ask which is you hate? I don't think this thread "encourages" people to hate anyone as the other would encourage to have a "favorite." Random sharing of the other side of the coin... not interest to you?
Kayako Saeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 15:55   Link #879
pisceanreve

why do so many people seem to hate Sakura?? I love her! For some reason, I'm still attached to Sasuke (don't ask me why, I have no idea T.T)
Karin's weird, but I guess I'm getting used to her
I'm almost on chapter 500 so I really want Danzo to die, but maybe it'll be like Pain or Gaara where I'll totally change my mind about him *shrug*
There are some characters whom I want Naruto or whoever to defeat because I think they're bad people, but no one I feel passionate hate towards.
pisceanreve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 14:02   Link #880
Wandering Soul

I cant really say there is anyone that I hate but there are some characters that I find annoying. Karin and Sakura are the ones that annoy me the most. There are other characters I dislike but I dont know if I can say I hate them
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote