AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-29, 05:09   Link #1101
Rin Listviel

Yeah..going for triangle love is fine choosing one...since its better choose one....
Or make the other heroines except the main go somewhere else after got conquered(kiss sealing tecnique) by the MC...

But..this novel will have more than 10 heroines...and kinda unfair in this and that to choose one...
Not only that..all those heroines except for kotori(she live with him in the same house),all live just next door to him...*sigh*..

If it goes with love triangle betwen kotori,tohka and origami..then im cheer for kotori...but i cant let my hope high..since the author only focus on tohka..*sigh*
I want MORE flash back..wanna know what actualy happen in 5 years bofore meet tohka in full story...QAQ
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:30   Link #1102
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Riki, becareful Akiko is behind you holding kitchen knife
*gulp* akiko-kun please put that knife down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
well..its not like i want him to be with one of the girl...at least......make him have three girls(kotori,tohka,and origami)....not only with tohka alone...
one whom always with him for 5years...bearing being sister-zoned...
one whom always looking at him (i dunno since when)...to the poin being stalker...
Its just soo cruel crushing them just because one girl show up..hahaha>XD
Origami is the osananajimi. or so it says.
and if i remember correctly Kotori got the power of fire then went berserk 5 years ago destroying everything around her, her memories and most probably everyone on that day got altered by that "unknown entity"

Last edited by Riki; 2012-10-29 at 05:44.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 07:55   Link #1103
blackwhite67
Banned

Has Origami's background ever been explained? I mean the part involving Shidou.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 10:20   Link #1104
Riki
ランダム王

A super update made from rozenbach and Vol 3 Chapt 1 is done....that guy sure is fast..lol
Old 2012-10-29, 12:30   Link #1105
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
no matter how much you think, the chances Kotori being the only end girl is impossible. the "sister zone" is even worst than the "friend zone" and is impossible to break through.
Akane Iro ni somaru saka . Imouto won, oh, and Yosuga no Sora .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Though I also hate the first girl wins, I would like to see more manga/LN that doesn't follow this path.
At the same time, it's hard since the first girl is generally the one the fan base roots for.
Athena and Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku are far more popular and there is more people rooting for Hina than Nagi who happens to be the first girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Maaah ... In term of romantism the harem is kind of the worst thing japenese modern litterature did, going for a triangle love or square is ok but after this it's becoming too bothersome. Both for the readers and the writher, the former see the number of heroins exponantially increase and perfectly knows that choosing one will hurt the others and the latter is forced to give a more or less equal time of appearance for each, which lead to non sensical situation like making the girl fall for the MC after only one or two ecchi flag.
And I wonder how much love got secondary girls from Zero no Tsukaima while the main girl who less and less liked the more the plot progresses.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 16:13   Link #1106
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
A super update made from rozenbach and Vol 3 Chapt 1 is done....that guy sure is fast..lol
T-Translations going at the speed of light >_< the keyboard is on fire!!!
Old 2012-10-29, 19:35   Link #1107
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Origami is the osananajimi. or so it says.
and if i remember correctly Kotori got the power of fire then went berserk 5 years ago destroying everything around her, her memories and most probably everyone on that day got altered by that "unknown entity"
Oh i see...osananajimi...damn why didnt i read that in the novel??which volume is it their relationship being explained?seems like i miss one or two page since i didnt read that...O.Oa

About kotori..yeah i know.,but not yet detailed...i want more kotori and shidou past..as fullf lash back..>XD
Old 2012-10-29, 19:37   Link #1108
Rin Listviel

Oh yeah..when i took a look at the anime PV...kotori looks like Aria from HnA...O.Oa

Thou kotori still WAAAY better than aria..ahaha..>XD
Old 2012-10-29, 20:02   Link #1109
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
Oh i see...osananajimi...damn why didnt i read that in the novel??which volume is it their relationship being explained?seems like i miss one or two page since i didnt read that...O.Oa

About kotori..yeah i know.,but not yet detailed...i want more kotori and shidou past..as fullf lash back..>XD
the origami part is still in guessing phase, since she has slight memories of him in the past i dont remember where exactly did i read it from though.

Kotori can look like aria all they want, they better not screw this up like HnA

Last edited by Riki; 2012-10-29 at 20:16.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 20:30   Link #1110
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Origami stalking Shidou since childhood...hehe
Old 2012-10-29, 20:46   Link #1111
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
i dont think she could be in that level........biologically speaking only after reaching puberty only would man/woman feel something of the opposite sex..........but this is anime soo......being horny at the age of 9~10? lol
Old 2012-10-29, 21:17   Link #1112
jonathanasdf

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
I doubt they knew each other when they were small..... my guess is that something happened during the fire.... but neither of them can remember it. That's my guess at least.
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 21:20   Link #1113
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
I doubt they knew each other when they were small..... my guess is that something happened during the fire.... but neither of them can remember it. That's my guess at least.
what could happen in an explosion big enough to destroy that much.......and besides, Shidou was too busy getting a sister during that time.
Old 2012-10-29, 21:40   Link #1114
jonathanasdf

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
anything could happen in an explosion big enough to destroy that much!
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 21:59   Link #1115
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

According to light novel experience, Shidou saved Origami during childhood, and then Origami "love" him due to that incident, even though they both forget about that incident, the feeling of love remains~
Old 2012-10-30, 02:49   Link #1116
holybell84

Spoiler for Volume 3:
Old 2012-10-30, 03:25   Link #1117
sky black swordman

^ Indeed. Well eventually he will have start unhooking it.
And I also saw something about a front hook.

Quote:
According to light novel experience, Shidou saved Origami during childhood, and then Origami "love" him due to that incident, even though they both forget about that incident, the feeling of love remains~
I was just think about asking a question about this! Esper ?
Old 2012-10-30, 08:35   Link #1118
Rin Listviel

Quote:
the origami part is still in guessing phase, since she has slight memories of him in the past i dont remember where exactly did i read it from though.

Kotori can look like aria all they want, they better not screw this up like HnA
Oh..i thou its already explained...well i shall be patient waiting for more detail on the novel then...huuhu

Yeah..better the author wont screw up like HnA...OTL

My kotori oh kotori...

Quote:
Heavy stalker..hahaha..

Quote:
i dont think she could be in that level........biologically speaking only after reaching puberty only would man/woman feel something of the opposite sex..........but this is anime soo......being horny at the age of 9~10? lol
When someone fallen in love,be it when youre still a kid...anyone will lose reasoning...>XD

Quote:
what could happen in an explosion big enough to destroy that much.......and besides, Shidou was too busy getting a sister during that time.
This part..im soo curious...what in the world actualy happen back then...aaargh...
Old 2012-10-30, 19:52   Link #1119
ZeKeR
Superbad

... seriously, Origami has mastered the pokerface and the art of ninja stalking.
Old 2012-10-31, 01:02   Link #1120
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... seriously, Origami has mastered the pokerface and the art of ninja stalking.
and Shidou mastered the art of dense playboy..........

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy